Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show (69767 Views)

Phyna Is Crushing On Pere / Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / BBNaija Season 7 "Level UP" Meet The Contestants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Laughingkk: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author= post=117212527]Phyna Is Winner Of This Year BBNAIJA SHOW

God Almighty Is So Good.

Is Here, Live And Direct [/quote
Which God? Is it the god of fornicaion or the god of fornicators?.. please be specific,must you call God in every rubbish
]
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
folushowil:
100m worth of prizes not 100m cash

Typo error. Thanks
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by SenecaTheYonger: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:
I don't know her, at least this show is coming to an end, people will now focus more on serious issues
You must have been glued to your TV to know that she will win. But look at you here acting all high and mighty like you don't watch the show.

1 Like

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulations Phyna
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Johnn74: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
folushowil:
100m worth of prizes not 100m cash
grin

1 Like

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by fortunez1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
This year bbn not a huge success

1 Like

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by saysugar(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Omoh people no fancy Bbn this year at all , maximum followers no reach 500k?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by yetunsbay(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
cremedelacreme:
Thank God BB 9ja has ended. Let's channel all energy in ensuring Peter Obi takes over Aso Rock next year. ObiDatti is a goal.
Must all energy be on Obi presidency ?

Make everyone channel hin energy to wherever hin wishes.
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by phemmyfour: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Yet they said this season is unpredictable who no know say na phyna go win mtssheew
I didn't know
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Yorubanza: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
rottable:
I thought it is Phyno
She's Phynos twin sister wink

1 Like

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Yorubanza: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
yetunsbay:

he wasn't talking to urchins like you
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by maduxs: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Now we can focus on more serious issues
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nooo....!

Love is not scam
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Donlouise(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
nonsense show wey no make any sense.
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by RomanGreen: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Another Olosho has been officially birthed today

1 Like

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Lovelydaisies: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulations lady.
Even though I didn't watch the show for one day.
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Sweetvie: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
That moment lol
She and Bryan came together and left together
Tho' was actually rooting for both
My cute bryann cry
Anyway, who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
grin grin grin
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by hammerT: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
NIGERIANS ARE REALLY WICKED.

UNA DON SET EQUATION FOR GROOVY.

BEAUTY, PHYNA OR CHOMZY. CHOMZY AND BEAUTY OPTION NO SURE FOR GROOVY AGAIN. cool

PHYNA WIN NA MAJOR BARGAINING CHIP, THAT IS, IF SHE STILL WANT GROOVY.

NOW SHE IS HOLDING THE MONEY GROOVY WAS AFTER. grin

I GUESS GROOVY FAN BASE SUPPORTED HER.
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by LOVEGINO(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
post=117212527:
Phyna Is Winner Of This Year BBNAIJA SHOW

God Almighty Is So Good.

Is Here, Live And Direct
wetin concern God with dis again.
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
I have never watched this nonsense show before.
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by gassbee: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:
I don't know her, at least this show is coming to an end, people will now focus more on serious issues
not so fast bro , the next edition is coming up next month
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by gameova(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
ufotty2001:
Am not even interested in bbnaija this year
Same here
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Brunicekid(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Yet they said this season is unpredictable who no know say na phyna go win mtssheew
People no know say Phyna go win like that... Bryann or Hermes were more predicted than her, in my own opinion.
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by hammerT: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Brunicekid:
People no know say Phyna go win like that... Bryann or Hermes were more predicted than her, in my own opinion.

PHYNA WIN NA SURPRISE.
CAN'T WRITE OFF THE GROOVY FACTOR.
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Konjiboii: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
"yawns" una mumu show don end?
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Chioma4eva(f): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulations to her, but I was rooting for Hermes.
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by crushplanet: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by ibiyemi28(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Do you need quality and cheap products delivered to your doorstep in no time⁉️

HVG Buy is your online shop for mobile phone accessories, electronics, skin care products, mobile phones, and fashion shoes.

Visit our website for available products https://www.hvgbuy.com

Our social media handle
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hvgonline
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hvgonline

Happy shopping‼️
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by ken6488(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
yetunsbay:

not your business,
You can channel your own energy somewhere else

Obi or nothing
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by PeterObi4LP: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thank God this USELESS show have come to an end. One show I will never ever put on my TV to watch even if my blood brother is housemate. Congratulations to the winner.

Now let's focus on the main thing to campaign for ObiDatti.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Nigerians Groan, Protest DSTV/GOTV Tariff Increase / Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.