Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella (47097 Views)

Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita / BBNaija Season 7 Finale (Live Eviction Show) / Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by NamuNamumallam: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Obi no go win. If you like vote 1m times

quote author=God1000 post=117212817]I didn't vote, my vote is for Peter Obi[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by MadamOk(f): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulations to the winner

For all the love up, kissing, knacking and plenty tax from the show you deserve an award and that is the winning prize �
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by guru90: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Man U is the most useless football club in the entire milky way galaxy

Go to Hospital and check your health status before u drop written note on Facebook like dera.....

I don't want to comment at all in this useless bbnaija thread... But u made me to comment on this thread....
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Johnn74:

Dumbest human being ever. Father's land and Ancestors land is more important than any yeye sentiments.

If Yoruba nation seperate, oritse FEMI from Delta state or TEMITOPE from itsekiri Delta speaking a YORUBOID language and can understand the main Yoruba language won't follow them but defend Delta borders his ancestors land !!!! grin
If Biafra break out, Mr Wike Nyesom or Duncan Mighty Okechukwu Wene
or Amaechi Rotimi from rivers Bayelsa or lkwerre man or Ikwerre woman like CHinwo Mercy from Bayelsa or Sunday Oliseh or Ned Nwoko or Ifeanyi Okowa from lka Delta or Esan Edo or Ekpon Edo won't follow the main lgbo aka Biafra people but defend Bayelsa and PH where his father's father and ancestors land is. So you are on your own
P.S
Oluremi Tinubu is Of itsekiri tribe Delta State. And not Yoruba although Itsekiri is considered a YORUBOID language. An ltsekiri man or woman can understand the main Yoruba language. But that does not make them Yoruba .
Even lots of EDOID languages are in some delta state tribes but they are not considered Edo people but Delta people .

You make so much sense, but the tribalism in Ipob apologist would not let them be logical.
So if Biafra becomes a Country Phyna from Edo state will suddenly become a citizen?
Interestingly her last name is Itabor which is pure Edo/Esan name, so I don't get this Igboid bullshit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by Betanaija42moro: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Johnn74:

She is Esan Edo State. She is Edo and not Igbo. Her father is Esan Edo. She hails from Ekpon town ,Edo State and Esan by tribe

ln Delta, people from Kwale , lka North East, Asaba, Agbor, Idumuje-Ugboko, and All of Delta North senatorial district in general bear names like Ifeanyi Okowa, Ijeoma, Chukwuma, Chinedu, etc.
They understand lgbo Language and Are called Anioma people.eg Okocha Jay Jay, Okonjo lweala Ngozi, Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu(former petroleum minister), etc Nduka of This day newspapers from delta state, Popular Novelist Buchi Emecheta from Delta state, Ned Nwoko from Delta, Godwin Emefiele (CBN Governor) from Delta State,etc

They remain Delta people and not lgbo people
Although they speak an IGBOID language considered dialects of lgbo Language and they understand the main lgbo Language .
Just as Ijeoma from Edo is Edo person and not lgbo just as NWIKE or Mr Wike or Tonto Dike or CHinwo Mercy or Elechi Amadi or Rotimi Amaechi,all from Ikwerre Bayelsa state , are all Bayelsa people and not lgbo people.

P.S
Oluremi Tinubu is Of itsekiri tribe Delta State. And not Yoruba although Itsekiri is considered a YORUBOID language. An ltsekiri man or woman can understand the main Yoruba language. But that does not make them Yoruba .
Even lots of EDOID languages are in some delta state tribes but they are not considered Edo people but Delta people .
If Yoruba nation seperate, oritse FEMI from Delta state speaking a YORUBOID language won't follow them but defend Delta borders his ancestors land !!!! grin
If Biafra break out, Mr Wike from rivers Bayelsa or lkwerre man from Bayelsa or Ifeanyi from lka Delta or Edo won't follow the main lgbo aka Biafra people but defend Bayelsa and PH.
This is one of the dumbest write up I've seen in this platform.

You really need to go back to your history book.
First you need to understand the difference between ethnic-group and state.
Delta State is a state in Nigeria, comprising mainly Igbo (Anioma people), Urhobo, Isoko, Ijaw and Itsekiri.
Being carved into another state does not change the fact that you are from a particular tribe.
For instance kwara state which is now part of North Central does not make them Hausa people, most of them are yorubas.

Even Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa in a recent interview, described himself as an Igbo man.
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by Lexicon123: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Today was BBN Grand finale and I didn’t even know, lollllll. What Obidient movement cannot do does not exist.
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

Delta State is a state in Nigeria, comprising mainly Igbo (Anioma people), Urhobo, Isoko, Ijaw and Itsekiri.
Being carved into another state does not change the fact that you are from a particular tribe.
For instance kwara state which is now part of North Central does not make them Hausa people, most of them are yorubas.

Even Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa in a recent interview,
described himself as an Igbo man.

If Biafra ever comes to light, would Phyna be Biafra. Are the red Indians of America, given automatic Indian citizenship? Can the South African whites who originated mostly from Holland claim Automatic citizenship of Holland anymore. TD Jake's, and all the American Actors who traced their ancestry back to Nigeria cannot enjoy any benefit of Nigeria. Can Phyna get Bursary from any of the Igbo state on account of having an Igbo name?

Home is where you find yourself and wherever has framed your being. Her surname is purely Edo, so I wonder how you can explain that too.

Over and out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by Gerard28: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:
I didn't vote, my vote is for Peter Obi

God Bless you my Brotheeeeerrrr!! grin I love yooouuu!!
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by God1000(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Gerard28:

God Bless you my Brotheeeeerrrr!! grin I love yooouuu!!
thanks, I appreciate
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by Betanaija42moro: 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

If Biafra ever comes to light, would Phyna be Biafra. Are the red Indians of America, given automatic Indian citizenship? Can the South African whites who originated mostly from Holland claim Automatic citizenship of Holland anymore. TD Jake's, and all the American Actors who traced their ancestry back to Nigeria cannot enjoy any benefit of Nigeria. Can Phyna get Bursary from any of the Igbo state on account of having an Igbo name?

Home is where you find yourself and wherever has framed your being. Her surname is purely Edo, so I wonder how you can explain that too.

Over and out
Who is talking about phyna, did I mention her name.
What caught my attention to your post is the misleading information about Delta State.
Meanwhile, I want you to understand that the area covered in the Biafran map is beyond the 5 Eastern states.
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by Johnn74: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

Even Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa in a recent interview, described himself as an Igbo man.

This is one of the dumbest replies l have seen on this platform. Please you Biafra people should go and look for Esan Edo and Ekpon Edo and Amaechi Rotimi of Ikwerre ethnic group and Nyesom Wike of Ikwerre to argue with them. Esan tribe/ Esan ethnic group is Esan. Igbo is Igbo.
Even Nyesom Wike in a recent interview described himself as non-lgbo. That the lgbos influence /igbos trade at one point corrupted their true lkwerre language. Not all ethnic groups or tribes speaking IGBOID languages have Igbo ancestry. Some ethnic groups /tribes speaking lgboid languages have no ancestral roots from awka or any where in lgbo Land.
Even Sunday Oliseh in a recent interview did not describe himself as an lgbo man. Besides l have met several Kwale people from Delta .70% prefer not to be described as lgbo. Only a paltry 30% would prefer to be described as igbos.
You really need to go back to your history book and study the ancestral origin of each IGBOID, YORUBOID, EDOID village.
THE itsekiris for example who speak a YORUBOID language, trace their ancestral lineage to Edo state and have no bit of Yoruba history or Yoruba migration. But when they open their mouth to speak their language, you start hearing TSOLA, FEMI, etc and any itsekiri speaker can understand Yoruba language and is thus classified as YORUBOID but that does not make them Yoruba

Lots of EDOID languages are in Delta and Rivers, but that does not make them Edo ethnic group or Edo tribe. Isoko tribe/ethnic group, Urhobo are EDOID . A lot of other Edoid languages are in the region . Doesn’t make them Edo .

https://www.nairaland.com/3463205/igbo-speaking-people-inter-relationship

https://www.nairaland.com/3650946/esan-people-not-igbo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by Sirchiboy: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
EFE winning was a MIRACLE and God had MERCY on LAYCON and gave him enough WHITEMONEY with a spice of PHYNA
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

Who is talking about phyna, did I mention her name.
What caught my attention to your post is the misleading information about Delta State.
Meanwhile, I want you to understand that the area covered in the Biafran map is beyond the 5 Eastern states.

Map drawn by who? If Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa-ibom, and Delta are asked to vote, you think they'll be happy to Join Biafra? Redraw the map to 5 eastern state and see if the government will not grant Biafra in 2months.
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by Betanaija42moro: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Johnn74:

This is one of the dumbest replies l have seen on this platform. Please you Biafra people should go and look for Esan Edo and Ekpon Edo and Amaechi Rotimi of Ikwerre ethnic group and Nyesom Wike of Ikwerre to argue with them. Esan tribe/ Esan ethnic group is Esan. Igbo is Igbo.
Even Nyesom Wike in a recent interview described himself as non-lgbo. That the lgbos influence /igbos trade at one point corrupted their true lkwerre language.
Even Sunday Oliseh in a recent interview did not describe himself as an lgbo man. Besides l have met several Kwale people from Delta .70% prefer not to be described as lgbo. Only a paltry 30% would prefer to be described as igbos.
You really need to go back to your history book and study the ancestral origin of each IGBOID, YORUBOID, EDOID village.
THE itsekiris for example who speak a YORUBOID language, trace their ancestral lineage to Edo state and have no bit of Yoruba history or Yoruba migration. But when they open their mouth to speak their language, you start hearing TSOLA, FEMI, etc and any itsekiri speaker can understand Yoruba language and is thus classified as YORUBOID but that does not make them Yoruba

Lots of EDOID languages are in Delta and Rivers, but that does not make them Edo ethnic group or Edo tribe.

https://www.nairaland.com/3463205/igbo-speaking-people-inter-relationship

https://www.nairaland.com/3650946/esan-people-not-igbo
You are going off track, I never mentioned Esan tribe or Edo in my post.
What caught my attention in his write up is Delta State.
Where ever the girl is from is not my concern
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by LaReinaa(f): 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:

Correct grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by Johnn74: 12:02am On Oct 03, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

You are going off track, I never mentioned Esan tribe or Edo in my post.
What caught my attention in his write up is Delta State.
Where ever the girl is from is not my concern

Lots of EDOID languages are in Delta and Rivers, but that does not make them Edo ethnic group or Edo tribe. Isoko tribe/ethnic group, Urhobo both in Delta state are classified as EDOID . A lot of other EDOID languages are in the region . Doesn’t make them all Edo people .
Not all ethnic groups or tribes or villages/clans speaking IGBOID languages have Igbo ancestry. .Some ethnic groups /tribes speaking lgboid languages have no ancestral roots from awka or any where in lgbo Land.
Even Nyesom Wike in a recent interview described himself as non-lgbo. That the lgbos influence /igbos trade at one point corrupted their true lkwerre language. Not all ethnic groups or tribes speaking IGBOID languages have lgbo ancestry.

. Even Itsekiri tribe/ltsekiri ethnic group speaking a YORUBOID language trace their ancestry from Edo and not oduduwa land. The itsekiri king Ogiamen goes to Edo their ancestral home to carry out some kingly rites. But the language lexical structure and sound is YORUBOID. They bear names like TSOLA, FEMI, etc

Talking of Delta state, Urhobo ethnic group/ Urhobo tribe as well as ISOKO tribe/Isoko ethnic group are classified as EDOID LANGUAGES “. They have a lot of similarities. Eg EFE IS WEALTH IN ISOKO & URHOBO AND WEALTH IN EDO, etc. Aghogho/oghogho are lsoko & urhobos variants for happiness/joy . Edo has Aghogho too with similar joy/happiness translation,etc

But the fact that Isoko and Urhobo are classified as EDOID languages does not mean that all Isoko villages and Urhobo villages/clans 100% automatically all have Edo ancestors from Edo /old Benin Empire.
Lots of Benin influence exists in the Isoko/Urhobo language lexical structure and culture nevertheless but it is an Error to describe every Isoko man or Urhobo man as “Edo people” in terms of ancestry just because they all speak an EDOID language.

Take me for example. I am Isoko by tribe and Isoko ethnic group. Isoko is classified as EDOID language.
My mother is an lsoko woman from lsoko village called IGBIDE(Iwire) IN ISOKO SOUTH. They speak the lsoko language-an EDOID LANGUAGE. But if you trace the ancestral history and roots of lsoko community called lgbide, they are mainly of lgbo ancestral origin, although there was a recent influx of a part of lgbide from Uvwie. An IGBIDE man or even the lgbide king would tell you the ancestors who founded lgbide village came from “INGBIDI” abi “MGBIDI” somewhere in Anambra Awka region. And the lgbide lsoko people trace their origin to lgbo land. Any lsoko man from IGBIDE would tell you they are descendedants of lgbo Land— Their ancestral home. Their borders is not even extremely very far off from the lgbo community they originate from.

My father is an lsoko man from another Isoko village called ENHWE in lSOKO SOUTH. It’s an lsoko village very close to IGBIDE.ln ENHWE, They also speak the lsoko language -an EDOID LANGUAGE. An ENHWE man or even the ENHWE king would tell you the ancestors of ENHWE village/ENHWE clan came from present day Edo. During the time of Edo king Ogiso number 111.Any Isoko man from ENHWE would tell you they are descendants of Edo land. By DNA, roots of Ancestrial origin, they are Edo people just as the lsoko man from IGBIDE village(lwire) who can trace his lineage to (ERU-the lgbo ancestor) would tell you they are Igbos. . A little historical research would finger out about two or three other lsoko communities and one or two urhobos communities who are actually igbos ancestry and not Edo people/of Edo/old Benin origin. Even some quarters/regions in the same villages can have different ancestral origins depending on the origin of the progenitor/ common ancestor who founded the quarter/region & reproduced offsprings there!.

Anioma ethnic group is classified as lGBOID. Not all ethnic groups or tribes speaking IGBOID languages have lgbo ancestry. Anioma ethnic group /ethnicity is classified as IGBOID. The language has similar sounds and lexical structure with lgbo language . But not every Anioma clan/village is of NRI origin (NRI-the Igbo ancestor). Some Anioma people are of OWO/Akure/Yoruba ancestry (eg Ugbodu an Anioma town). Some of old Benin Empire origin (eg lKA south village like Ogebemudien village in Agbor & other villages who can trace ancestry to one of the Benin princes progenitors like EDA, etc ) . Some descendants of NRI.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhwe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by Originalwafi: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Hmmm

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by ATLIEN2027: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2022
God1000:

Good, will be wasted irrelevant vote.
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by Henrybyk(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2022
zuby4real10:
Even from the number of viewers and comments from nairaland here is enough to prove that people are tired of this show. I remember that year when miracle won it, the number of pages are more than 100.
who dey watch bbn we’re we get important pressing issues to deal with in this country

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by kingxsamz(m): 1:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Lol, dead show. Didn't even know they did the final show today. If not that I saw this topic on Nairaland, I wouldn't have known it has ended. undecided
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by Maysdevices(f): 4:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Nairalander248:
The day Chelsea won Champions league, I jumped and knack the wall with my hands... she came out and shout why I knack the wall?

Today, just common BBN wey only 1% of naija dey interested in, she dey knack everywhere with both hands and feets, even downfloor come dey ask wetin happen angry

I wan go tell am, she dey bin disturb me sad sad

BTW Vote Obi for Better Nigeria...
I buy Chelsea flag, take picture with fake trophy.

We even broke some of our windows out of excitement.
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:02am On Oct 03, 2022
Dear seun, kindly look into this user, not has been set up to like all his posts.

Thanks
God1000:
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by motionarena: 6:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
True definition of talk & do , omo see margin not the yeye promise wey dem dey promise person for this current government.
This year contestants were kind of boring. They did not carry controversy unlike previous editions, they were just in d house doing normal things
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by Nairalander248: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Maysdevices:
I buy Chelsea flag, take picture with fake trophy.

We even broke some of our windows out of excitement.

grin grin

Hi my Chelsea sis

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by martineverest(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2022
Johnn74:

Igbo mom Edo dad Mr Otabor.
wrong ....both parents are edos...she is from igbanke tribe,igbo-speaking tribe in Edo State, just like delta-igbo
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella by ariesbull: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2022
OneNigerianist:
Thought she is from Edo. Is she Igbo?
you see person dey

She is from the igbo speaking part of Edo (igbanke side)

Ijeoma Josephine Otabor ; Nickname, Phyna ; Gender, Female ; Date of birth, 2 June 1997

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Turns An Ill-Fitting Outfit Into A Designer's Delight / I Didn’t Brush, Bath For Days Over ‘Shanty Town’ Role — Chidi Mokeme / Ifu Ennada: "Guys In BBNaija 2018 Have Big Manhood"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.