Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? (334 Views)

BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? by Michelle70(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Though i dont watch the show but i always know at least two persons in BBN,

last season, i knew Angel and whitemoney, ive known dorothy and others.

Infact i knew almost every drama that happened in the house.

But this season, i do not even know a single person.

Even when i saw the winner on FP, i decide to check who is phyno, i never would have guessed it was a lady

1 Like

Re: Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? by meobizy(f): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dey there dey wait make money locate you.
Re: Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? by etrange: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lol... NL people. Ma'am, if you don't watch the show, leave it for those that do. Creating a thread to announce you didn't know a single housemate or that you don't watch the show as if some of sort of achievement is kinda funny.

1 Like

Re: Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? by Michelle70(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
etrange:
Lol... NL people. Ma'am, if you don't watch the show, leave it for those that do. Creating a thread to announce you didn't know a single housemate or that you don't watch the show as if some of sort of achievement is kinda funny.
Oga achiever, Solomon of our time, the king David of the black race

I no see where i talk say na achievement.

All i am saying is that BBN didnt carry enough storm as it used to

1 Like

Re: Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? by OsuIgboIpob: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Not at all.
I only heard of street kid bro - Deji was in, but I didn't even still bother to watch at all.
Re: Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? by Goodson15: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Me too,person wey him house is on fire no dey pursue Rat, BB naija can not change our ecnomic problems now

1 Like

Re: Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? by Creamypie(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Me no kuma send Nigeria entertainment b4.whether music, movie, comedy etc. Them content dey cause me headache. I can watch movie like 24 and prison break again and again, and still have suspense.
Re: Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? by VeryWickedGoat: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
What is Bbn?
Re: Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? by 3verblazing(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Well, there are pple who didn't give a fvck about the previous seasons and can't call a single name from any of the seasons.
You no knw them this season no mean say the show no make waves. BBN doesn't interest you, that's all I get from your post

1 Like

Re: Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? by Michelle70(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
3verblazing:
Well, there are pple who didn't give a fvck about the previous seasons and can't call a single name from any of the seasons.
You no knw them this season no mean say the show no make waves. BBN doesn't interest you, that's all I get from your post
no, it doesnt but at least i used to know few housemates
Re: Was I The Only One Who Doesnt Know A Single Housemate In This Season Bbn? by 3verblazing(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Michelle70:
no, it doesnt but at least i used to know few housemates
ok

(1) (Reply)

BBN Updates / Link For Free Prime Video For 1 Month Without Paying / Black Adam Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.