Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State (2267 Views)

Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / Uche Secondus: PDP May Not Participate In Future Elections / "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by lhordspy: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
"My son did not participate in any 'obidient' rally, the message is mischievous and false and an attempt to cause friction between Myself, the Governor of Lagos state, Sanwo olu and my admirers and loyalists across the Nation". - the deputy governor through is media aide. Also orders security agents to fish out the impersonator and for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State or otherwise..

A picture claiming that the son of Femi Hamzat, the deputy governor of Lagos state, participated in the Lagos rally organised by supporters of Peter Obi has surfaced online.

On Saturday, October 1, supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), held a rally in Lagos and it was said that the son of Femi Hamzat, the deputy governor of Lagos attended the rally.

Tunde Alao, the media aide to the deputy governor of Lagos, has debunked the claim in a statement released on Sunday.

For the avoidance of doubt, the gentleman in the displayed photograph is neither the Deputy Governor’s son nor his relative,” he said.

“The viral message is another mischievous, false and malicious attempt to cause friction between the Deputy Governor and his admirers and loyalists across the Nation.

“Dr. Hamzat has a reputation of commitment and loyalty to the Sanwo-Olu administration and the All Progressives Congress and so his son.”

“Any attempt to denigrate his character by spewing falsehood about his family will remain a vain and futile attempt until eternity.

“Supporters of the Labour Party should get serious with their campaigns and desist from cheap tactics that would not yield any political gains.

Meantime, security agents have been instructed to fish out the impersonator and for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, or otherwise.”

Nlfpmod

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-news-alert-son-of-lagos-deputy-governor-did-not-participate-in-obidient-rally/amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by lhordspy: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
This is not the deputy governor's son, he is an impersonator.

The deputy governor's aide said: "Security agents have been instructed to fish out the impersonator for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State or otherwise"

So definitely if he cant prove or defend himself in the court of Law he will have to dance to the music and be charged for impersonation and false pretence, and may face a lenghty jail term"

This will sound as a good deterrence to all those fake news paddler... Especially those ones always photoshoping Tinubu's pics in an irritating way just to propagate their evil propaganda. One day hand go touch una. Una go tey for jail pass prison warder.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Abdul05: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
It isn't fair ..

This man has a reputation to protect and also an important figure for that matter...

why would anyone want to spoil his image and credibility

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by chiefolododo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
How can you disown your son? Is it not good for someone's son to be obedient?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Kingozymandias(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Who on earth expected him not to deny this grin

But it is clear as day. That photo is not.photoshop. who remembers Obi's daughter from Iyabo contesting against him? It is normal in the southwest grin.

Remember how MKO Abiolas son came out to attack obj during his contesting his second term?

So this man's son becoming Obidient is normal. In the southwest they are politically liberal so this is normal, its a good thing .

This isn't Photoshop the deputy governor is just annoyed his son wants to derail his career with this move cheesy

Fathers face alot o
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by femisplash: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
This does not come to me anymore a surprise, if the leader they follow lies shamelessly, would you expect anything less from his followers.
If they could spread a lie about Ghanian President endorsing Peter Obi much less the son of a deputy Governor.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Urheadmaster(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
chiefolododo:
How can you disown your son? Is it not good for someone's son to be obedient?

The father is being disobedient for coming out to debunk the news.

Hence disobedience is in their blood tongue undecided
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Offpointng: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Even tho I'm not OBIdient but Lagos deputy Gov son have right to vote or join any rally he wishes without rebuke from his father or anyone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by baretalk: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Obi this is not how to campaign, your zombies are ridiculing the process.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by PraizHim: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
This says it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by jkpbestseries: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
He is afraid of Ambode treatment
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Jostoman: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
If you check am well na APC go post that news by themselves just to trend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Urheadmaster(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:
Obi this is not how to campaign, your zombies are ridiculing the process.

How is this a thing to worry about

This is very inconsequential as this particular poster tongue
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Abdul05:
Isn't fair ..

This man has a reputation to protect

why would anyone want to spoil it...

Does it mean that guy in the photo up there isn't his son?

If the guy isn't his son then it is wrong to associate him to the deputy governor.

If the guy is truly his son then he has the right to associate with anyone regardless of his father's political leaning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Abdul05: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Does it mean that guy in the photo up there isn't his son?

If the guy isn't his son then it is wrong to associate him to the deputy governor.

If the guy is truly his son then he has the right to associate with anyone regardless of his father's political leening.

It was a fake news..that man on the pic wasn't the deputy's son at the rally

But being an important figure he needs to protect his reputation by coming out publicly to speak against it,,.

5 Likes

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by dollytino4real(f): 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
No stress ursef Sir! But there was a rally? If yes shikina
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Bontafa: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Abdul05:
Isn't fair ..

This man has a reputation to protect .an important figure for that matter...

So the guy wore the mask of the governor's son

asin 007 clone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Abdul05: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bontafa:

So the guy wore the mask of the governor's son

asin 007 clone

What could be the reason for doing that...

That man is a deputy government and also a politician.His image and credibility matter a lot

it could be easy for obi to use it and campaign against APC

4 Likes

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Bontafa: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Abdul05:

What could be the reason for doing that...
That deputy government is a politician it would be easy for obi to use it and campaign against tinubu

Look at the pics below and stop arguing

1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by AdamuKD: 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
This fool just denied his son
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Abdul05: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bontafa:

Look at the pics below and stop arguing

So ,l am talking to a mentally handicapped patient...l did not know,...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by OsunOriginal: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Just imagine an Obi (a liar) and his mannerless unscrupulous followers winning the presidency. That would be the end of Nigeria... They will be selling drugs on the streets of Nigeria in broad daylight and yahoo yahoo will be legalized.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Bontafa: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Abdul05:

So ,l am talking to a mentally handicapped patient...l did not...

Asiwaju spokesman.

Rest in Jesus name

1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Bontafa: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
OsunOriginal:
Just imagine an Obi (a liar) and his mannerless unscrupulous followers winning the presidency. That would be the end of Nigeria... They will be selling drugs on the streets of Nigeria in broad daylight and yahoo yahoo will be legalized.

No be obi them catch for Chicago

1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Abdul05: 12:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Bontafa:

Asiwaju spokesman.

Rest in Jesus name

The doctor is calling you for ur night injection

2 Likes

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Bontafa: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:

The doctor is calling you for ur night injection

It's alright.

Now go and take your medicine it will soon be time for the nurse to come and chain your neck and legs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by slivertongue: 12:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Did he claim his is the dep govs son or the media made it up?

1 Like

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Obidient4life2: 12:23am On Oct 03, 2022
It doesn't matter. His son is not bigger or better than the rest of the people that came out for the rally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by ElSudani: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2022
We knew that sir. Their campaign is powered by lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by israelinvests: 12:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:
Isn't fair ..

This man has a reputation to protect .an important figure for that matter...

I am surprised with the manna labour is shining out fake news everyday... Anyway goodluck to Nigerians... The end will justify ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Messages Have Convinced Me. I Will Campaign For Him. Col Hassan Labo / Kaduna Rural Street Poll Shows Tinubu Unpopularity In The North. / Mixed Reactions As Kemi Shares Alleged Old Photo Of Lagos Dep Gov Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.