Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Need A Good And Safe Hotel In Ibadan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need A Good And Safe Hotel In Ibadan (407 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / Makurdi Hotel In October / Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Good And Safe Hotel In Ibadan by Omoboy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hello my people I need a good hotel in Ibadan ready to pay 10k to 15k thanks I appreciate need recommendations
Re: Need A Good And Safe Hotel In Ibadan by MatrixReloaded: 1:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Omoboy:
Hello my people I need a good hotel in Ibadan ready to pay 10k to 15k thanks I appreciate need recommendations
Becareful I. That area,make sure you do proper investigation before lodging.
Re: Need A Good And Safe Hotel In Ibadan by spiralwedge(m): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Omoboy:

Find your way to NISER, located between UI and Ojoo, you'll see the hotel opposite it.
Safe and good location.
Re: Need A Good And Safe Hotel In Ibadan by Omoboy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Becareful I. That area,make sure you do proper investigation before lodging.

Thanks will be
Re: Need A Good And Safe Hotel In Ibadan by Omoboy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
spiralwedge:

Find your way to NISER, located between UI and Ojoo, you'll see the hotel opposite it.
Safe and good location.
Thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

Start Travel Business And Make Profit From The Multi-billion Dollar Online. / Nigerians in the UK, How Did You Adapt To Right Hand Driving ? / Living On $47K A Year In London, England (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.