Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken (20142 Views)

Cracks In Nigerian Governors Forum Over Southern Govs’ 2023 Presidency Position / 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp / Cracks In NBA As Splinter Group Form NNBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by Typicool8(m): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

That's how you people will cry for 8 years under Bola Ahmed Tinubu presidency

It is you that will shed tears of agony when you see Peter Obi been sworn in as president
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by LocalMan2(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Don't worry yourself, Tinubu can't even win Lagos State vote talk more of Ogun State.
He's nurturing his pains already let him be.

Tinubuwins2023e:
Watch how ipob bastard miscreants masturbate here.
The way this foolish people take hate Tinubu, I'm just wondering how they will survive the 8 years presidency of Asiwaju grin
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Jones4190:
Recently i come to realize something about life that life itself is a form of suffering. The rich suffer because of their riches. the poor suffer because of their poverty. People without family suffer because they have no family. People with family suffer because of their family. People who pursue worldly pleasure suffer because of their worldly pressure. People who who abstain from worldly pressure suffer because of their abstention.
This isn't to say that all suffering is equal. Some suffering is certainly more painful than others suffering but we all must suffer nonetheless.

There are 2 types of people in the world. The type that sees the glass of water half empty and the type that sees it half full.

means ur the type that sees the gal of water half empty instead of half full.

where suffering is enjoyment also is. They coexist.
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by ZombieSlayer1: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2022
chrisxxx:
Take Obi away from South East origin and he will win.
. Same thing I've always said, if Obi was a Yoruba man all these people jumping from thread to thread castigating him won't be doing that.
It's a pity people in this country choose tribe over competence

1 Like

Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by ZombieSlayer1: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu was only presidential candidate that used word of mouth prosecute his primary election.
You mean word of pocket, because we all saw how his $25k spoke loudest on that day
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by ZombieSlayer1: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2022
crafteck:

I was sick in 2016,was transferred to ikeja General cos organs were shutting down, my brave soldier like papa wey hold my hand as i was lying on the bed saying everything would be alright but his tears betrayed him, i was scared of dying as many people were in pain except 2 boys that were going around running errands and having fun, after like a week when i had seen so many important people and riffraffs dying, i started understanding no one is special, i slowly stopped fearing death and soumds of people in agony, 2 weeks later i stopped caring too much about everything, cars and money in account etc, that was the best moment in my life, a reduced state of self consciousness, i lived every second for the moment, was about to smile in pain... ONCE YOU LET GO OF BODY AND BAGGAGES OF CONSCIOUSNESS, EVEN WITH GUN SHOT WOUND TO THE HEART YOU WONT SUFFER ANY PAIN.
This is why people who are dying feel peace, a kinda peace never felt before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by IkeAnumudu: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2022
Bobloco:
• More Christian leaders snub presidential campaign

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/cracks-in-apc-deepen-as-moves-against-adamu-thicken/

Take it or leave, this is a hack job! It is FAKE NEWS put together by the gutter-press Sun news.

Read through every line of the report and you will see a deep attempt to create bad blood and project very bad narratives about the APC & Tinubu.

In the runup to the 2023 elections, just watch out for more FAKE NEWS & satan-inspired lies from the following IPOB/UGM/ESN newspapers:

1. Vanguard
2. Hallmark
3. BusinessDay

These are in addition to the very useless organisation that SOWORE’s desperation has turned the once credible SAHARAREPORTERS into. Of course, most people don’t even reckon with that junk online press anymore.
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by VULCAN(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2022
This is how you identify an insane person who is an Tinubu supporter.

Tell him that PHCN pole fell on your street in Idimu and he will say it's the bastard ipob that are working against Tinubu.

Waste of brain cells.

They all deserve lobotomy

Tinubuwins2023e:
Watch how ipob bastard miscreants masturbate here.
The way this foolish people take hate Tinubu, I'm just wondering how they will survive the 8 years presidency of Asiwaju grin
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by GGirll: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

That's how you people will cry for 8 years under Bola Ahmed Tinubu presidency

As long as far as you are the one crying now, your tears shall continue forever, you must cry forever no matter how much you try, may your suffering be Everlasting that's your curse.
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2022
GGirll:

As long as far as you are the one crying now, your tears shall continue forever, you must cry forever no matter how much you try, may your suffering be Everlasting that's your curse.

I am still waiting for anyone in your family that is as comfortable as the poorest person in my family is. Poor soul
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by NessFortunate: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Learn to quote your sources. You got this from Mark Manson's "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuçk".
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by NessFortunate: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Learn to quote your sources. You got this from Mark Manson's "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuçk".

the statement should at least be quoted... In all the message was grabbed.
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I am still waiting for anyone in your family that is as comfortable as the poorest person in my family is. Poor soul
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by Abemy(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2022
The Adamus are known for working against their southern candidates, when they preside over as party helmsman.

Good luck Jonathan is my witness. Adamu Muazu, Good luck Jonathan, and and Buhari comes to mind.
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by ibiyemi28(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
chrisxxx:
Take Obi away from South East origin and he will win.

Do you need quality and cheap products delivered to your doorstep in no time⁉️

HVG Buy is your online shop for mobile phone accessories, electronics, skin care products, mobile phones, and fashion shoes.

Visit our website for available products https://www.hvgbuy.com

Our social media handle
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hvgonline
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hvgonline

Happy shopping‼️

Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by Richyfj(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
APC chairman Muslim, Presidential candidate Muslim, vice president Muslims what is then left for the Christian APC is now gradually turning into religious party be wise Christians lets vote out nepotism and religious bigotries.
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by Dphenom01: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jones4190:
Recently i come to realize something about life that life itself is a form of suffering. The rich suffer because of their riches. the poor suffer because of their poverty. People without family suffer because they have no family. People with family suffer because of their family. People who pursue worldly pleasure suffer because of their worldly pressure. People who who abstain from worldly pressure suffer because of their abstention.
This isn't to say that all suffering is equal. Some suffering is certainly more painful than others suffering but we all must suffer nonetheless.
Every thing in life requires a price. If you think the troubles of riches is too much, try poverty. If you think being infamous is not good, try and lift the baggage that comes with fame
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by mywells: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obedience is the very best way to show that you believe.
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by mywells: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Camps of Hyenas, Jackals, traitors their gatherings would never know peace.
Re: Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken by Godjone(m): 12:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Bobloco:
• More Christian leaders snub presidential campaign

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/cracks-in-apc-deepen-as-moves-against-adamu-thicken/
APC is a gunner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Radical Islamist Group (ISIS) Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christia / Kwara: JTF Intercepts Migrating Herders In Their Hundreds / Video Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Visit To Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.