Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) (5803 Views)

Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu / During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by RZArecta(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2022
The bicycle dey use Tiger Head battery cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Slynation(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Busted... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2022
JASONjnr:
I knew something was wrong with the way they rushed the video....

I've heard people asked of him but never seen anyone posted that he was dead or was leaving the race....

He just came off with those lines to seek sympathy and he feels this was going to sell him to the people...

All his gimmicks are failing him and I keep wondering what would make a weak old man not to have sense....

Greed has taken over his sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by RZArecta(m): 8:08am On Oct 03, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

You are yabbing people when you yourself don't know how the bike works

When it's plugged.... you can set the difficulty of the bike to hard or easy or in between .

Baba Tinubu should have at least plugged the bike and set it to medium

Let's check something
I was wondering why the bike was rolling so freely but didn't voice out since the shoot was for campaign purposes only. I never knew people take VAR duties so seriously even more than Premier league referees besides, Tinubu looks more pissed off than someone involved in physical exertion
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Tetrahedron: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Buha haha
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2022
Mynd44:
Ergometer or exercise bicycles do not need electricity.

Its Obviously obvious youre Tinubus APC agent, so sad youre a moderator on Nairaland but a partisan one.

You have and have always been supporting tinubu including banning those who speak the truth about his real character.

Anyways, we understand that man must wack.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Owontime: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Hahahaha,these people will never shut up no matter what Tinubu does or doesn't do.
These IPOB people are hopeless.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by DasaintHope(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2022
Mynd44:

Even this MOD is standing on Tinubu's Mandate Manhood.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Xiaohei(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Shut Up Mumu...without electricity the bike cant operate.

Zombie foolishness , is obvious in you. grin grin grin grin

You’re a mumu somebody! I own one of such bikes at home. The cable is meant to be plugged into device or tablet so that a rider can monitor his performance.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by wonder233: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2022
So we are back to this "I'm not dead", "I'm healthy and strong", "see me, I'm fit".. "the president can rule from anywhere", etc etc.
Nigerians, suffer no dey tire una??
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2022
Mynd44:

Bro I have been reporting/tagging a notorious troll to you and nothing have been done to him and his several alternate accounts,,,,,are you guys not seeing my mentions because I don't understand.. undecided
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Kalashnikov49: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2022
You are a foool.

That Display unit has an inbuilt battery component....mumu!...It also works with a direct current cable..ozuoor!

The fact that it wasn't even connected, shows that everything concerning the useless video was arranged..

You miscreants should upgrade...let Remi thiefnubuu fry akara sef....NIGGAZ dont Bluudy kia!!

Xiaohei:

You’re a mumu somebody! I own one of such bikes at home. The cable is meant to be plugged into device or tablet so that a rider can monitor his performance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Buha haha
grin grin grin
Nigerians ehn... grin grin
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Mom007(f): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2022
drlateef:
Do you have to plug it? I have same bike. It doesn’t need electricity to operate.
If you don't plug it, there is no resistance. The thing will just be rolling weeeee with little pressure. But when its on, you feel the burn. Yours must be manual.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by frowland(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Shut Up Mumu...without electricity the bike cant operate.

Zombie foolishness , is obvious in you. grin grin grin grin

I don’t know if you are joking or serious. Because I myself who visit the gym and uses this type of bike never used electricity with it.
What I can do is connect to pods, video and usb. Never seen one of this connected to electricity.
Once you start rolling, the electronics automatically powers on; Mechanical energy to Electrical energy.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by SouthSouth1914: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Everything is just shady about Tinubu.

Renting bishops, crowds etc. Tinubu should have supported Yemi the VP for president.

Tinubu will continue to embarrass himself in the coming months!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Kalashnikov49: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2022
The bike model...has an extension cord that powers the controls, ..that harden the pedals...or soften it.
The activity display screen, has inbuilt battery's in some other models...but this particular model...is activated like a threadmill. its primary source of power is electricity.

So thiefnubuu handlers goofed BIG TIME...stop trying to justify nonsense.

frowland:

I don’t know if you are joking or serious. Because I myself who visit the gym and uses this type of bike never used electricity with it.
What I can do is connect to pods, video and usb. Never seen one of this connected to electricity.
Once you start rolling, the electronics automatically powers on; Mechanical energy to Electrical energy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by SouthSouth1914: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2022
frowland:

But you can see the plug � all wrapped around the bike. Next lie on the line for zombies will be that it is solar powered!! Hahaha

When someone lies, you will continue to look for other lies to back up the first lie!
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by SouthSouth1914: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Its Obviously obvious youre Tinubus APC agent, so sad youre a moderator on Nairaland but a partisan one.

You have and have always been supporting tinubu including banning those who speak the truth about his real character.

Anyways, we understand that man must wack.

Very shameful guy!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Smile4me01(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Only this act show that this man is very desperate for power not to lead the country why acting and putting himself into this stress just to make people believe that his healthy a very clear habit of impostor Nigerians need to be careful of this kind character for the second time obidient movements shine your eyes
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by frowland(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

But you can see the plug � all wrapped around the bike. Next lie on the line for zombies will be that it is solar powered!! Hahaha

When someone lies, you will continue to look for other lies to back up the first lie!
The wire can mean anything like I described above. I am not holding brief for anyone, but sometimes we have to say things as it is and I don’t care if it pleases or hurts anyone.
So many gym bikes I have used both in Nigeria and outside does not use electricity. Even Elliptic machines, some treadmills as well. Majority of them are designed as mechanical to electricity.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by frowland(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The bike model...has an extension cord that powers the controls, ..that harden the pedals...or soften it.
The activity display screen, has inbuilt battery's in some other models...but this particular model...is activated like a threadmill. its primary source of power is electricity.

So thiefnubuu handlers goofed BIG TIME...stop trying to justify nonsense.

So how did you know the bike model if I may ask? Care to share?
Because I can see the red knob at the middle which closely looks like the one I use over here that acts as gear. It has gear 1,2,3,4 and the 4th is the hardest.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by NothingDoMe: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Mynd44:

Uhm you need it to check your vitals like BP while it's operating. That's a must for someone his age.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by akwesenana: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Obidients can't realise that the bicycle is lunar powered. cool
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by NothingDoMe: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Xiaohei:

Exactly. So baba don't wanna monitor his performance? Meaning it's just for show. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Kalashnikov49: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2022
I WILL NOT....Do your research grin grin grin grin grin grin

frowland:

So how did you know the bike model if I may ask? Care to share?
Because I can see the red knob at the middle which closely looks like the one I use over here that acts as gear. It has gear 1,2,3,4 and the 4th is the hardest.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by frowland(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
I WILL NOT....Do your research grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don’t need to do a research on something I use.
You claimed to be well informed by mentioning model, so the onus is on you to tell us the model/Series or even the name of the bike so we can look it up and maybe lay to rest the discussion once and for all.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by SouthSouth1914: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2022
frowland:

The wire can mean anything like I described above. I am not holding brief for anyone, but sometimes we have to say things as it is and I don’t care if it pleases or hurts anyone.
So many gym bikes I have used both in Nigeria and outside does not use electricity. Even Elliptic machines, some treadmills as well. Majority of them are designed as mechanical to electricity.

Everything about Mr Tinubu is shrouded in secrecy. His character is too controversial.

His name, school, age, source of income etc!! Haba
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by frowland(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Everything about Mr Tinubu is shrouded in secrecy. His character is too controversial

argumentum ad hominem?
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by pointblank247(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Nigeria politics is not for the faint hearted.
So all these wahala s are for elections.

But if ask me, this is significant of how Nigeria is now, everybody is actually doing something but making no forward movement and this man wants you to continue with it.

God forbid bat thing
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by Osagumwenro: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Do you know that you can earn in dollars with just your smartphone
Yes just your smartphone
I have a free video that explains more about this business model send a dm to know more https:///o6nbso
Re: Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) by rusher14: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2022
JASONjnr:

There's a cable wire for a reason.....

If he's so fit as claimed....Let him connect the cable and have us observe how he paddles it for 5min.

You can't deny the fact that this man isn't healthy and runs off for medical related treatments every two months....

Ans you will agree with me that this was a foresight and the main reason why Shettima decided to come off with the idea of handling the security of the country...

The cable is only for the on screen monitor.

It would work without the cable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Storm Angwar Danko Community In Kaduna, Force Dozens Into Forest / States Meet To Consider Fresh Revenues Sources / Check Out Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiohmole When He Was Still A Nonentity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.