Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele (38725 Views)

I See Peter Obi Giving Speech As President But Not On May 29 - Popular Prophet / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) / The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Andytyx(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2022
He sees Peter Obi has the next Nigeria's president, mark my words.
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by juman(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Prayyyyyy.

God has told me two highly placed traditional rulers would die next year.

But they can avert it with prayer.

Prayyyy.
One former leader would die next year unless pray to ward it off.

Prayyyyy.

** Alfa Akeem almajiri. The seer.
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Torosk1(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Which God exactly

1 Like

Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Henryfortune(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2022
KEVIND:

Eye dey pain you? If you can see anything he said. At least you can see this one I quoted below:

He said,
"The 2023 general election is almost here but I must tell you again that God is against the Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC). God will go against pastors who support the Muslim-Muslim ticket. God will cause bitterness permanently in their lives. God will not give any Christian rest who supports any Muslim-Muslim ticket. This ticket is not healthy for our nation. It is not good for Nigeria; it is not good for Christianity. There is a satanic agenda in that ticket which Nigeria will regret in the nearest future."

Pls while you want him to read that also help him find this part too...the man also said and also contradict himself... Saying the opposite of what he said again and against religious and tribalism ethnicity in politics ���

"Some Nigerians want Obi; some sections want Tinubu; Northerners want Atiku. Nigerians will miss it if they go by religion and ethnicity. We need someone who is experienced, someone who will do it better, someone who will move Nigeria forward. God has revealed to me who will be Nigeria’s next president. But he has not said I should declare the name of the person. People’s opinions and comments do not add any value to my life. The only person that I am answerable to is God. Three people are struggling to govern Nigeria, but at the end of the day, only one person will get it. A lot will happen before, during and after 2023. Nigeria must not lose it before 2023. Forget about where the president is coming from, but what is the will and direction of God? We are talking about God’s direction"
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Alawode01(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Believe me sincerely,all this is just a man imagination not by God, not from God, God has won this war already, Nigeria is a godowns land and he will heal her, whoever seeking for the peace of the land will enjoying the goodness therein.
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by NwokoloOwa: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Ayodele has never predicted right.
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by philisto: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Good one
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by juman(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2022
You that read this will certainly eat food before the end of today.

Yesssss.
God informed me.
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by jimb(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:
At this most perilous moment in Nigeria’s history, I find Atiku as the right man to lead the country. There has never been a candidate more qualified for our nation’s highest office than Atiku. He has proven time and time again that his competence and capability to turn a hopeless situation around can not be underestimated.

As Vice President between 1999 and 2007, Atiku played a crucial role in upturning the damages of the military regimes on the country, accomplishing a lot, some of which include overseeing the process that paved the way for the liberalization of the telecommunication sector. During that time, Atiku gained wide experience– many of which would come in handy in the job of fixing Nigeria.

Atiku’s vision for building an economy that is strong and not reliant on oil derivation makes so much sense. Not only does Atiku have a plan to encourage active participation of the private sector in the growth of Nigeria’s economy, but he also has a plan to make sure it produced the trickle-down benefits enjoyed in many other parts of the world which does the same.

More is the promise of drafting as many as 40 percent of young people into his cabinet, providing them the needed exposure and experience in governance to take over from him. This will be a major shift in the country’s governance template, and one in the right direction, because for the very first time, we will have a president who truly understands the value of young people and does not only believe they are leaders of today but prepared to make it so.

I no wan curse person this morning.
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2022
You are just predicting Sir.
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2022
smiley I was jejeli reading until he said my Oga at the top firm would have issues .. I am like issues is normal with them ..they would always overcome ... Anyway the person the Good Lord showed me can fix Nigeria is busy giving statistics that can't be verified , note I said fix not win so me I have ported away from him, till he starts giving genuine statistics .....
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Bigchristo: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2022
KEVIND:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/god-has-told-me-who-will-become-next-president-but-primate-ayodele/
Instead of writing long episode just go straight and say what you want to say I nor like too much talk, If God wan show you revelation he must tell you straight except you don’t have the spiritual sense of understanding the revelation and seeing things clear, all these gbas gbos nor be so God message take dey come.
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by tete7000(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Conman. Why will God tell you and then tell you not to reveal it? So that tomorrow when someone other than the one in your mind wins, you can change it. Fraudster, 4-1-9.
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Mcslize: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2022
chigoziri2403:
From his utterances,he is levitating towards the PDP

HE MENTIONED ONLY INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR HEALTH
IT YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

Of course. Even a child will read through the lines and understand that he is vouching for PDP.
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by SHINJA: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2022
We keep saying it ,no good individual from Southsouth or Southwest that will vote for Muslim-muslim ticket.

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Ashirioluwa: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2022
I can smell lies here. Only in Nigeria. I know some religious bigots will fall for this
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2022
This man should just join politice abeg
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Doren3: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Menclothing: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2022
Prediction like bet 9ja
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Alpharey: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2022
Pls don't tell us. Let it be a surprise
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by pipnator00(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2022
God told you yet you don't want to told us?
However, f&ck off. Your work as a man of God is to win souls for God and not to dabble into politics.

1 Like

Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Vidamia(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2022
Emeh1:
Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never lack
Account num:
6041 GT Bank
Angel Oyom
Sell your phone and buy stuff to eat....lazy youth scammer
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Ckonnet: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2022
This one don leave ministry last last, abeg dey release sure odds than all these your mumu predictions
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by olatunji0607: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Why the but??
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by judedwriter(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
He didn't say anything at the end.

He is insinuating not prophesying.

1 Like

Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Laughingkk: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Primate Orangutan Ayo......you are hear again to spill all those trash as prophecy,these religious leaders are becoming stupid by the days,does he think Nigerians are gullible like his church members....... I know other god of men will come with their own forecast
Stay away,for they are children of Satan and they are prophets of DOOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Billygee2u: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2022
KEVIND:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/god-has-told-me-who-will-become-next-president-but-primate-ayodele/
Chalatan stop using the name of God to lie, though there are many gods, you may be talking of those your useless blind and powerless gods
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Billygee2u: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2022
Laughingkk:
Primate Orangutan Ayo......you are hear again to spill all those trash as prophecy,these religious leaders are becoming stupid by the days,does he think Nigerians are gullible like his church members....... I know other god of men will come with their own forecast
Stay away,for they are children of Satan and they are prophets of DOOM
He's of Nigerias Pulpit Bandits , yeye prophet seeking attention always
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Billygee2u: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
He didn't say anything at the end.
He's a confused attention seeker
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by Billygee2u: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:
Just another prophet with his predictions
fake prophet
Re: God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele by sameks08(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Yoruba fake pastor with their usual prediction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Faults Buhari On Commissioning Abuja Light Railway / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / EndSARS Protests Threaten October 31 Bye-Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.