Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu (2352 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by AmehTsaev: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2022
https://twitter.com/SaddickAdams/status/1576685662044303360

E mi lo kan is fast becoming a global embarrassment grin

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by Nackzy: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by JASONjnr(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2022
I want to get old and retire to spend time with my grandkids and take good care of my health....

Unlike the agbado headmaster, he wants to kill himself untop presidency..Say na him turn to be sleeping as a president.

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by vengertime: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu should stop embarrassing Nigeria. He should go to hell, that's where his fellow thieves are

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2022
And so what
Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by a4cube: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Can't see any embarrassment here.
Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2022
You mean the bastard Igbos in Ghana? Next

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by Obidient4life2: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Days an irredeemable urchin!

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Days an irredeemable urchin!

You people are just bastard people so no surprises
Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by alanto: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Except for a zombidient that mentioned Tinubu... I don't see how a post made from Bronx, NY is from Ghana
Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by Kalashnikov49: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2022
So you know sef!! grin grin grin grin

Tinubuwins2023e:

All my family are bastards and theifnubuu is so useless that he is brain dead and essentially foolishly useless!!

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by Obidient4life2: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Poor urchin!

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by richie240: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Igbos in 'Ghanian' airspace u meant?
All I'm seeing there is 'Ai-kay' (ik~ikeshuku)
Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by Tetrahedron: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2022

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by NwaIdeato: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2022
richie240:
Igbos in Ghana airspace u meant?
Mugu, the person who made the tweet is a popular Ghanaian on the Twitter space, check his Twitter page and engagements, he's also verified...I know it must really hurt to see how your agbado master is been ridiculed beyond the shores of Nigeria grin

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by richie240: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2022
Nor be una?
Na like that una manufacturer 'Ghana president support obi' d other time.
Igbos and lies!
NwaIdeato:

Mugu, the person who made the tweet is a popular Ghanaian on the Twitter space, check his Twitter page and engagements, he's also verified...I know it must really hurt to see how your agbado master is been ridiculed beyond the shores of Nigeria grin
Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2022
richie240:
Igbos in 'Ghanian' airspace u meant?
All I'm seeing there is 'Ai-kay' (ik~ikeshuku)

Noodles generations everywhere on nairaland tongue

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by richie240: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2022
For lies pless 1 to IPOB

Urheadmaster:

Noodles generations everywhere on nairaland tongue
Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by GeneralOjukwu: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2022
I love how unintelligent Igbos are...

Will Ghanaians vote ?

Anyways... it takes a real fool to say a 3rd Class in Philosophy @ Nsukka, a glorified miracle center is better than a 1st Class in Accounting @ Chicago.

After calling Northerners almajiri beggars for 8 good years, let's see if Peter Obi will win 1/2 a LGA in the North.
Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by Kingozymandias(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
I love how unintelligent Igbos are...

Will Ghanaians vote ?

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2022
We know them...

They are all happy now...

But we know how the story will end..
Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Na your olosho mum chukudi use for 200 naira and your useless father and yours siblings including you dog are the real bastards,or your tribesmen nko.
Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Na your olosho mum chukudi use for 200 naira and your useless father and yours siblings including you dog are the real bastards,or your tribesmen nko.

All you said is for all your family so I'm not moved.
However Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44 Dominique

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by agadez007(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Unfortunately I can’t post videos on nairaland
There is also this Liberian boy on TikTok thats is always opening tinubu old yansh in the public on TikTok
Everybody eye done open except Yoruba Muslims who think that everybody against their master is igbo

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2022
You mean this man?

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by Bizibi(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
you think insulting people will make them vote for your candidate. You people never learn....
Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by Sonyboom765: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2022
They joined in mocking Buhari as well but he still presided over your bigoted hate filled Igbo father n mother for good 8 years n so shall Bola Ahmed Tinubu

AmehTsaev:
https://twitter.com/SaddickAdams/status/1576685662044303360

E mi lo kan is fast becoming a global embarrassment grin
Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by Sonyboom765: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2022
Your Igbo father n mother will be rotting in the deepest part of hellfire before Tinubu dream of dying. Infact, your entire household must rot in hellfire with you, your born n unborn children n their children children.

vengertime:
Tinubu should stop embarrassing Nigeria. He should go to hell
Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Thievenubu is a joke cheesy

Re: Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu by youngZee23: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2022
All this ppl supporting tinubu and co..are u guys not tired of old men..president that will be flying out everytime because of health issues..ppl that is older than the country..repeating thesame thing every 4 years..and after u guys will still be complaining of how the country is bad..don't forget that old people behave like children

More Pictures Of Labour Party Presidential Rally In Calabar / Breaking: The Encounter Between Peter Obi And Billionaire Arthur Eze Revealed / We APC Have Finally Caught Peter Obi Red Handed With Evidence