Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi (29451 Views)

Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others / ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by harmony75: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
APC influenced not ObiDatti Nigerians.

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by benitwater(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pandev:
'we no dey give shishi' crew in the mud once again cheesy
I don laugh tire hereself ,Dem just dey labour in vain. grin

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by benitwater(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:

There are infiltrators in everything, out of every twelve, there is a judas.
so you now agreed day most of obedient are fake bah?
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Omodua(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedtruths:
Lemaooo
Developers of Lagos begging for drinks on the road.

They forgot to carry their Fan yogo bicycles to the parade.
It's a staged managed show by APC Rottweilers.

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Rexymania(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
It was staged

No Nigerian ever begged for something like that publicly

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by babajero(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
So for your mind, APC staged that act in the midst of LP woman match...

I hope you are the only one that is like this, cos this kind of reasoning may be contagious

At least that got to show that the people rallying for Obi are doing it from their heart and not because of "mobilisation fee"
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Indispensable85(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha..... I love this
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Benoxvals(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
They are humbly asking for water and not money..That driver must belong to APC.Imagine the level of callousness that will make u not to give water to ur fellow human being.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by mechanics(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hmmmm.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Proudlyomonna: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
Hatred, anger, resentment is the poison you drink and expect someone else to die... Its your poison, you die instead. Its a fair life. Hate APC or Tinubu and die your die

There is substantial evidence right now to show that if you take a blood test after 5mins of anger you will get chemical poison in your blood stream. Anger and hatred as shown by Igbos against Tinubu will lead to blood poison.

Werey, sit@home urchin, use your drugs... You think say na all those mumu people wey you dey bully online. You better Check my post and decide whether you slowpoke brain fit carry am... Because I go give you wotowoto.

I will prescribe one for you if you don’t have enough money for drugs…eat Amala,ewedu,gbegiri and hot soup filled with ogunfe.

Hahaha watin dis foolish dead thing dey cap grin
Me bully who?
All I do is come for the heads of animals like your type wey dey wan form troll online grin
If you se you be troll I go give you cruise grin
Your accursed tribally bigoted hate filled head go troll tire grin grin.
Na so you go dey your dying bed still dey shout dey wail dey cry Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo na your destiny grin grin the day you stop it your mission for dis life don end be that oo grin grin

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Afamed: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Touts Obiediots. Na so them for go break people shop assuming they were allowed close to Lekki Tollgate. Hungry Obiediots
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by OsunOriginal: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Some Obidients at a rally are seen asking a driver to buy them something to drink , and the driver responded by reminding them that Obi does not give shishi and the Obidients do not give Shi Shi too. Hence he won't be buying or granting their request for drinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_DgpBQ_Ibw

Irresponsible beggars
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by faebenezer5star: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is lies fro. The pit of hell
. That woman was not begging . People will
Die of heart attack when result will be called
. Obi is the next president of nigeria .
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by hollywater: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thank God she never ask for money . She is thirsty which is normal. I guess she saw drinks in that car,that is why she requested for it.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Igboslayer: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha watin dis foolish dead thing dey cap grin
Me bully who?
All I do is come for the heads of animals like your type wey dey wan form troll online grin
If you se you be troll I go give you cruise grin
Your accursed tribally bigoted hate filled head go troll tire grin grin.
Na so you go dey your dying bed still dey shout dey wail dey cry Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo na your destiny grin grin the day you stop it your mission for dis life don end be that oo grin grin
Trash... You be werey wey get data... No brain nothing, akpu have damaged this one brain. You can't even make sensible statement and your parent no weep for you.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Wwwq: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Dmano: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
I hope when next they go out they should remember to go with their shishi .nonsense and ingredients

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by lukency(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
We no dey give shishi

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by maasoap(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Elmojiid:
Are you kidding me... It's apc handiwork and handwriting
SWATMan:
Bad belle. Is this news?
successmatters:
APC and staged acts
Tetrahedron:
Why will peter Obi give him money?
Is he an almajiri?
This urchins sef, he should go to bourdillon with his cap in hand and beg for money as an almajiri that he is

We understand the disappointment and embarrassment. Expect more of it.
Meanwhile, check the pic below. He might resemble someone you all knew

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by maasoap(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
So what exactly does this news prove?

Hypocrisy of course

Are u trying to justify politicians stealing money?
Politicians like Mr Pandora, right?
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
maasoap:

Hypocrisy of course

Politicians like Mr Pandora, right?

For every one proof u have of Obi stealing money

I'll provide 10 of anybody you're supporting
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by maasoap(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

For every one proof u have of Obi stealing money

I'll provide 10 of anybody you're supporting

Well, the one I'm supporting wasn't given a nickname Pandora.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Elmojiid(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
asanausana91:
you guys are shameless, why can't you guys just accept the truth?
This is the same pattern that ipob adapt, they will deny everything and anything, this shows that ipob is running the zombiedients movement.
am not obi fans nor tinubu or atiku
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Elmojiid(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
maasoap:

We understand the disappointment and embarrassment. Expect more of it.
Meanwhile, check the pic below. He might resemble someone you all knew
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Elmojiid(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
asanausana91:
you guys are shameless, why can't you guys just accept the truth?
This is the same pattern that ipob adapt, they will deny everything and anything, this shows that ipob is running the zombiedients movement.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
maasoap:

Well, the one I'm supporting wasn't given a nickname Pandora.

I guess Tinubu?
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by tonyshine01: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Planned work.

If you noticed that is only the lady he was videoing. How did he know that this particular person was going to ask or beg for drink or something to buy drink and he started recording at that moment?
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Proudlyomonna: 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash... You be werey wey get data... No brain nothing, akpu have damaged this one brain. You can't even make sensible statement and your parent no weep for you.

Trash.... You be mentally deranged hatefilled unfortunate vagabond wey get data...Your head don die teytey....hard drugs has damaged ur brain beyond repair,your condition dey tremendously hopeless...
Just see all your previous post. undecided
Dis your useless, hopeless and worthless life no fit ever get meaning if you no do the tribal hate wey you dey destined to do all the days of your life till you die enter grave for one day.
Just see the rubbish life wey you dey live,your parents sef go always dey curse the day wey them born nonsense bornthroway animal like you grin everything about an accursed animal like you is Igbo dis,Igbo dat,yet you se na life you dey live so grin dead person better pass you as you dey so grin

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Igboslayer: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Trash.... You be mentally deranged hatefilled unfortunate vagabond wey get data...Your head don die teytey....hard drugs has damaged ur brain beyond repair,your condition dey tremendously hopeless...
Just see all your previous post. undecided
Dis your useless, hopeless and worthless life no fit ever get meaning if you no do the tribal hate wey you dey destined to do all the days of your life till you die enter grave for one day.
Just see the rubbish life wey you dey live,your parents sef go always dey curse the day wey them born nonsense bornthroway animal like you grin everything about an accursed animal like you is Igbo dis,Igbo dat,yet you se na life you dey live so grin dead person better pass you as you dey so grin
Mumu mán don come up with Trash as expected, olórí pẹlẹbẹ, ọmọ àlè. Alakisa tonjo lòru. Igbotic squalor... Werey dey disguise like better person with 100 Naira data for online.

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Proudlyomonna: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
Mumu mán don come up with Trash as expected, olórí pẹlẹbẹ, ọmọ àlè. Alakisa tonjo lòru. Igbotic squalor... Werey dey disguise like better person with 100 Naira data for online.

Shameless lazy jobless smelly thing na im you be, senseless product of doom and perdition like you dey vex se I no help you masturbate away your future on tribal hate and gbasgbos make im pain you well well grin I no dey do Tribal nonsense,my own na if I see an abomination and hatefilled unfortunate lazy fool like you, I go call am out directly,who cares about your tribe grin grin eleribu,alaye baje,omo irankiran,dey under bridge dey jinger like se na human being dey talk grin
Ozu nwuru anwu ka gi mma.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Igboslayer: 12:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Shameless lazy jobless smelly thing na im you be, senseless product of doom and perdition like you dey vex se I no help you masturbate away your future on tribal hate and gbasgbos make im pain you well well grin I no dey do Tribal nonsense,my own na if I see an abomination and hatefilled unfortunate lazy fool like you, I go call am out directly,who cares about your tribe grin grin eleribu,alaye baje,omo irankiran,dey under bridge dey jinger like se na human being dey talk grin
Ozu nwuru anwu ka gi mma.
Werey, sit@home monkey.... No go near cutlass oooo because olori pelebe have been known to go berserk on their parents when they sight them... Ọmọ àlè... Ó òfo ni ìwọ àti àwọn ẹbí má ṣe.

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Proudlyomonna: 12:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, sit@home monkey.... No go near cutlass oooo because olori pelebe have been known to go berserk on their parents when they sight them... Ọmọ àlè... Ó òfo ni ìwọ àti àwọn ẹbí má ṣe.

Tramadol infested bastard son of a late pedophile gay father, better shift comot from your werey mama side,sebi you know se your madness dey learn Work for Where her own dey grin grin omo ale,awon to ni e oni jere ee,inu ofo ni o kusi,oghagi adigi mma site na taa ruo mgbe ebighi-ebi..

Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Gets N5m Bail Over Attempted Suicide / FG Procures Boeing 737-NG Flight Simulator