Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients (977 Views)

Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2022
"Even those who don’t believe in Buhari electoral value are now giving him credit. Make I tell you. Tinubu will get more than Buhari"
https://mobile.twitter.com/asktja/status/1576818747641237506

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by Bethel4Life(f): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Nonsense thread

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by Bethel4Life(f): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Zombies can't remove the next president name from their mouth

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by general111(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2022
I love the way this campaign is going...
No one truly knows who will win, everybody is just prjecting results from the comfort of their homes...
Oya lemme do my own projection..

The northern bloc votes will be divided between Atiku, shetimma, and kwankwaso., ..
Thw south east, south west, south south and middle belt will vote enmass for ObI...
So Obi will win by a small margin..

grin

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by 666Advocate: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Atiku own the election reason Tambuwal stepped down for him.
Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
"Even those who don’t believe in Buhari electoral value are now giving him credit. Make I tell you. Tinubu will get more than Buhari"
https://mobile.twitter.com/asktja/status/1576818747641237506
You don't understand the use of irony. Return to school please.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by SmartPolician: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Are those northerners who voted for Atiku in 2019 evil spirits?

Atiku got many votes in many northern states. So, what's all the fuss about Northerners not voting for him.

Either way, we just need a working country and I don't see that coming from Tinubu because of what he represents.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by successmatters(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

Atiku got many votes in many northern states. So, what's all the fuss about Northerners not voting for him.

Either way, we just need a working country and I don't see that coming from Tinubu because of what he represents.

He should keep his search for votes in the North, after betraying the south, he won't get any votes from the south. Let Atiku and apc split northern votes.
Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by lkamandoncome: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2022
666Advocate:
Atiku own the election reason Tambuwal stepped down for him.

Sorry it's Tinubu, Tinubu is your next president

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by hisgrace090: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2022
The northerners are banking on shettima more than Ariku.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by Ivimmanuel: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

Atiku was never the preferred candidate but buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2022
general111:
No one truly knows who will win, everybody is just prjecting results from the comfort of their homes...

The northern bloc votes will be divided between Atiku, shetimma, and kwankwaso., ..
Thw south east, south west, south south and middle belt will vote enmass for ObI...

grin
if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north i will disable my account ASAP
Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:

He should keep his search for votes in the North, after betraying the south, he won't get any votes from the south. Let Atiku and apc split northern votes.
Lol

ATIKU will win south south

Your south east votes will not make your Obi come distant third

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by general111(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north i will disable my account ASAP
shift
Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
general111:
shift
hahahaha

I don shift
Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by Peterobiisathie(f): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
general111:

grin
the way Peter Obi helped Lasun to get 1855 votes in the last gubernatorial election in Osun?
Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by general111(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
the way Peter Obi helped Lasun to get 1855 votes in the last gubernatorial election in Osun?
shift
Re: Peter Obi: Northerners Reply To Obidients by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
general111:
shift
to where?

(1) (Reply)

Video: See Video Of The Man Who Wanted To Attack Obi With A Knife In Ibadan / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Set To Unveil Ultramodern Facility Built For Nnewi Sports Club / Ibom International Airport Upgrade: N13.2B MRO Ready For Commissioning - Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.