Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Jesus Is Coming - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming (127 Views)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming by Mogbonjubola55: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2022
But don't forget this, dear friends. . . . He isn't really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent. 2 Peter 3:8,9 (TLB)

Many people are asking, “Where is history heading?” A careful student of the Bible will be led to see that God controls the clock of destiny. Amid the world’s confusion, God’s omnipotent hand moves, working out His unchanging plan and purpose. Jesus Christ is coming to earth again. It is Christ who is in control, and He will determine the outcome. George Whitefield, the great English evangelist, said, “I am daily waiting for the coming of the Son of God.” But he did not sit down and do nothing. He burned out his life in proclaiming the Gospel of Christ.

PRAYER:

Father, deliver me from slothfulness, keep me quickened to deliver Your message of salvation to everyone who will listen, until that day I die or You return again.
by: Evang. Billy Graham

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming by Honchoslim16(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2022
Say something else

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry As Worshippers Attack New Priest / My Portion. / MFM Daily Devotional October 30 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.