Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) (24609 Views)

Zamfara Youths Hold Walk For Atiku And Lawal At 1 AM (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State / APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by millionboi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
HolyMan12:
I am tired of seeing Tinubu and Obi on front page. angry

Na only election dey Nigeria? angry
obi is pulling too much force
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by g4gerald: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rollins777:
*Former CBN Governor and the dethroned Emir of Kano had this to say about Tinubu, Obi and Atiku..*.

*“One peculiar thing about the top three guys battling it out for the 001 seat, is that neither of them is there for the money.*

*1. One has milked Nigeria well enough systematically, and just wants to answer President by all means.* *He lives in Dubai full-time and only comes around every 4 years to contest for the Presidency.*

*He doesn't understand the struggle of the average Nigerian. He doesn't care so much. If he loses this one, he will go back to Dubai and wait out the next 4 years before coming out again.*

*Besides the fact that his ambition is scary, we can't afford to have a Paul Biya of Cameroun as President.*

*2. Another has been controlling Lagos treasury since 2003. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime political ambition of answering President, even if he dies the next day after swearing-in.*

*He would properly share Nigeria like cake to his boys....just like he did in Lagos. At the end of the day, he would teach us what being "fantastically corrupt" actually means.*

*3. The other was already a billionaire before 2003, and quite content with himself. He doesn't need your money for anything. He wants to be President to reset things and lay the foundation for systemic governance in future.*

*He relates with the struggles of the average Nigerian, understands what Nigeria needs, and has volunteered himself to save us from impending catastrophe. Win or lose, he would most likely not contest again.*

*It is up to us to choose wisely.” Especially Christians your life is in your hand ✋, Forget Tribe and Denominations..Vote for your life and your children children, Be wise this time..*

*~ Sanusi Lamido Sanusi �*
Did he really say all dis things
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by historic: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
jrusky:
Keep walking around like mad people obi will not rule Nigeria.

Very useless jobless animals later thet will come here to blame buhari for their failed destiny when on Monday your mates are hustling but you are busy holding a walking for a man with over $200million wealth.

Very stupid jobless idiots walking the street on Monday Very shameless morons.

Tinubu can NEVER EVER rule Nigeria when we don't have mad people as Nigerians to vote for him!
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by historic: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Exercise in futility ! Even if you like you can hold your crazy walk in the midst of Atlantic ocean,it won't make your darling OBItuary Linus Pandora win the forthcoming presidential election ! "BiaFLA or death",do you guys remember that line ? You'll soon start singing your usual song again !

Of course if Obi doesn't win then Atiku can have it definitely not Tinubu!
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Putinimagemaker: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
The West can't do anything different than they have been doing since Feb.
They can only impose further sanctions which has been very successful (lmao) and continue their cycle of failed tactics.
North Korea/Iran are the most sanctioned countries in the world by the Western parasites and they're still better developed than every African country that sold their sovereignty to the Western neocolnialst.
The puppet leaders of these developing countries who ignored their national interests in subservience to the West made their citizens vulnerable to modern day slavery.
Western weapons have been mostly blown to bits, Russia needs Ukraine/West to keep sending military combatants to the frontlines to complete the aim of demilitarization/denazification with less destruction of Ukrainian infrastructure.
Unlike Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan, the NATO/West lead by the US cannot invade Russia.
Russia has outlined the conditions under which it'll use nuclear weapons.
The United States is the only country in the world that has used nuclear weapons twice, destroying the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan. And they created a precedent. Russia’s military doctrine forbids nuclear weapons from being used unless the country is targeted by enemy nuclear attack first, or a conventional attack so severe that it is deemed to threaten the existence of the state. The United States does not place such restrictions on its nukes, and “reserves the right to use” them on a preemptive basis, even against non-nuclear armed adversaries.
There's massive inflation across the West, uprisings, decline in the standard of living, riots, protests, regime changes, economic constraints, recession, unemployment etc.
The Western empire is self destructing and has collapsed like the invincible Roman Empire.
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
FiremanX:
Hi Spaxon..
spaxon na Akwa Ibom girl and na you dey Cap shits about Akwa Ibom girls, now you don dey eye am cheesy
cc Uyaiincomparabl
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Spaxon(f): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
spaxon na Akwa Ibom girl and na you dey Cap shits about Akwa Ibom girls, now you don dey eye am cheesy
cc Uyaiincomparabl

Please quote me the thread,

Hiann
This Forum na small forum o

My state of origin no de hidden fa
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Spaxon:

Please quote me the thread,
Hiann This Forum na small forum o
My state of origin no de hidden fa
uyai iban afo aba mmo?
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Spaxon(f): 12:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
uyai iban afo aba mmo?

M'ba ye family ke idung Mbakara o.

Afo asinne mmor
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 1:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Spaxon:

M'ba ye family ke idung Mbakara o.

Afo asinne mmor
nam utom ke Lagos oh but mme ni-eh utom idaha ado ke AKSG so nyak relocate nyong Uyo ke ntongo utom ke Uyo by January.
longtime I've not heard from you.
which country precisely ke afo abase?
by the way, your birthday is less than two days away cool
happy birthday in advance uyai mmi
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Spaxon(f): 5:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
nam utom ke Lagos oh but mme ni-eh utom idaha ado ke AKSG so nyak relocate nyong Uyo ke ntongo utom ke Uyo by January.
longtime I've not heard from you.
which country precisely ke afo abase?
by the way, your birthday is less than two days away cool
happy birthday in advance uyai mmi

Sosongo ejaka mmi.

Nke mana, n'yung mkpon ke Chicago but N'nyin iki idi'ka efok nwed ke Nigeria. (Secondary School.) Ette nyin ake bo yak idi kpeb uwem yè edu idung Nnyin.

Mbok I dunno if I'm typing it well
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Spaxon:

Sosongo ejaka mmi.

Nke mana, n'yung mkpon ke Chicago but N'nyin iki idi'ka efok nwed ke Nigeria. (Secondary School.) Ette nyin ake bo yak idi kpeb uwem yè edu idung Nnyin.

Mbok I dunno if I'm typing it well
yak itang iko ke private eh?

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by BigCowHornn: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
spax...on na Akwa Ibom girl and na you dey Cap shits about Akwa Ibom girls, now you don dey eye am cheesy
cc Uyaiincomparabl

@FiremanX see as Satanist take style give you upper cut. in little time now na war.
When I told you he's not changing you thought i was kidding grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2022
BigCowHornn:

@FiremanX see as Satanist take style give you upper cut. in little time now na war.
When I told you he's not changing you thought i was kidding grin grin grin grin
my friend shut up and get the fucck off my mentions if you're jobless this morning I'll give it to you.
I swear i go get your time this morning.
I've been trying to avoid you but I swear down if you keep getting on my nerves wetin i do to you the other time go be child's play.
like FiremanX said let peace reign I'll adhere to it and i have no issues with anyone again but if you keep following me i know how to mess you up once more
don't mention me again, my last warning to you
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by BigCowHornn: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
my friend shut up and get the fucck off my mentions if you're jobless this morning I'll give it to you.
I swear i go get your time this morning.
I've been trying to avoid you but I swear down if you keep getting on my nerves wetin i do to you the other time go be child's play.
like FiremanX said let peace reign I'll adhere to it and i have no issues with anyone again but if you keep following me i know how to mess you up once more
don't mention me again, my last warning to you

You be my guy. No dey too vex.

I will always give your space to have your fun cos honestly, I find it really interesting most times.
You just dey overdo sometimes that all.

Chill bros mi.
Friends no fit yab each other in peace again?
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Spaxon(f): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
yak itang iko ke private eh?

Anke handle?
Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2022
Spaxon:

Anke handle?
mbaha ke social media ooo.
no Facebook, no Twitter. but mkpa uno krin krin mmi so afo akpe nkod or Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video) by Rollins777(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2022
Don't be foolish, am not Ibo but a deltan 100% urhobo. Respect yourself

VEHINTOLAR:

Werey,omo Igbo ! Yet your idiotic Messiah could neither reset anything nor lay whatever foundation in Anambra for good eight years he was in charge as the governor ! Ode,over 70% of your entire population live outside of your erosion ravaged land of criminal,do you think we don't know there are reasons for that ? Even Mr Obituary Linus Pandora lives in Lagos ! Can anyone of you live in your barren land ?

Linus Pandora Obituary will NEVER succeed Buhari, know this fact and save yourself of a sudden heart attack !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells / Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies / Ethiopian Students In Rochas Foundation College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.