Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks (4073 Views)

10 Killed In Bauchi Suicide Attack / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by Bintus2much(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2011
Nigeria attacks kill 10, spark protest

JOS, Nigeria — Ten people were killed in two separate overnight attacks outside the volatile Nigerian city of Jos, a local official said, leading angry residents to block roads leading to the area on Monday.
Local council chairman Emmanuel Lomang alleged that four identity cards and a cap belonging to soldiers were found at the scene of the killings, fueling rumours that troops may have been involved.
Both the military and police declined immediate comment.
"Seven people were killed at Heipang while three were killed at Foron," near Jos, the restive capital of Plateau State, Lomang told AFP.
He said both incidents happened around 12:30 am when the attackers opened fire on their victims after storming the two villages.
Angry residents have blocked roads leading to the area, an AFP reporter saw.
Jos and the surrounding region has been hit by waves of clashes between Christian and Muslim ethnic groups that have left hundreds dead in recent years.
The region lies in Nigeria's so-called Middle Belt between the mainly Muslim north and predominately Christian south of Africa's most populous nation.
Last week, at least two people were hacked to death while four others were seriously wounded in a village near Jos.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5g2hAfuP1c93Evb92rzgAWRbObVRg?docId=CNG.2676121f83532a605fead5c9c6c1ed38.1e1
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
Nawa o! Is this a Jos crises or Plateau crisis? Everytng dat hapend n Plateau state s always taged 'Jos crisis' fo dats wot sells. Heipan s n Barkin-ladi and nt Jos, nothing s realy hapening n Jos, only mild tension
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by 13volts(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2011
what do you expect when the same villagers attacked some fulani a week ago and stole 150 cattle resulting in the death of 2 fulani men. this is a clear case of revenge mission on the part of the fulani
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by havoc37(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
My heart goes out to the families. I hope they catch the people responsible.
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by amblors(m): 1:56am On Aug 16, 2011
SAD,the main seems limitless, God bless their souls. Govt should do something about this. e don too much
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by Kslib(m): 3:23am On Aug 16, 2011
LORD JESUS COME & SAVE US FRM DIS WICKED WORLD.O LORD REMEMBER ME WHEN U COME.May their souls rest in perèfect peace.
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by Kslib(m): 3:27am On Aug 16, 2011
Lord jesus save us frm dis wicked world.O lord remember me when u come.May their soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by MMM2(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2011
anoda wild wild west,

may GOD save us
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by islamrules(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2011
I dont know what those Jos people are still doing. They should eliminate these Fulanis. That is how Fulanis are. Last month they raped and killed people in Ekiti a peaceful state.

They are parasite/scanvangers whereever they are.

They need ethnic cleansing.
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by Deelect(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2011
Oh my God when will all dis killings, looting, bombing, bribing & dat is bad STOP.
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by yusuf2(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2011
cogitoErgo:

Nawa o! Is this a Jos crises or Plateau crisis? Everytng dat hapend n Plateau state s always taged 'Jos crisis' fo dats wot sells. Heipan s n Barkin-ladi and nt Jos, nothing s realy hapening n Jos, only mild tension
u're right there, the main Jos itself has been peaceful for a long time now, don't understand y the media always relate every crisis in the state to Jos? don't they do their research on the geography of a Location b4 putting out their news?  just look at d topic even "10 killed in Fresh Jos Attacks"
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by INFO70: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2011
Only sincerity in the part of government will end thid ugly crisis in Jos
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by obinna120: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2011
ive left jos for good
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2011
What happened to our motto 'peace and unity'. With God we shall see this through still we have to pray for our fear country and i believe all will be well
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by phreakabit(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
1, When you deal with your enemy deal with them SQUARELY
2, Do not fight fair. Cos no one wins fighting fair!

In a nutshell literally make the Fulani race extinct in Plateau state! Thats the only way. Dont stop till the last one drops!!!!! I hate them!
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2011
Let's stop blaming the govt for our woes when we make no effort to build a better nation individually
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by begwong: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2011
THE MERCENARY SOJAS WE LEARNT ARE BEING PAID A WHOOPING 3MILLION EACH ON SUCH TYPE OF OPERATIONS BY THEIR SPONSORS. LAST YEAR SAME MILITARY ID CARD WAS FOUND AT THE SCENE OF AN ATTACK IN A NEARBY VILLAGE WITH A FIRSTBANK ID CARD. THE ACCOUNT NUMBER OF THE SOJA WAS TRACED TO HAVE A COLOSSAL SUM OF OVER 18MILLION;THE MILITARY AUTHORITIES ARE YET TO BRIEF THE PUBLIC ON THAT,GOD IS WATCHING. THOUGH THE EVIL THAT MEN DO,
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by phreakabit(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2011
Tundeiknow:

Let's stop blaming the govt for our woes when we make no effort to build a better nation individually

Starting by annihilating the Fulanis.

begwong:

THE MERCENARY SOJAS WE LEARNT ARE BEING PAID A WHOOPING 3MILLION EACH ON SUCH TYPE OF OPERATIONS BY THEIR SPONSORS. LAST YEAR SAME MILITARY ID CARD WAS FOUND AT THE SCENE OF AN ATTACK IN A NEARBY VILLAGE WITH A FIRSTBANK ID CARD. THE [b]ACCOUNT NUMBER OF THE SOJA WAS TRACED TO HAVE A COLOSSAL SUM OF OVER 18MILLION;THE MILITARY AUTHORITIES ARE YET TO BRIEF THE PUBLIC ON THAT,GOD IS WATCHING. THOUGH THE EVIL THAT MEN DO, [/b]

Don't wait for God to do what you can do for yourself!!!!!! Because God don't work the way men do, and Gods decisions aren't always what we expect, and cant be questioned. One of my favorite quotes is : Take actions first, ask for forgiveness later!
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by Ojumiii(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2011
Beautiful plateau state don turn to butcher ground, na waooo
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by bukalence: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2011
too bad!
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by begwong: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2011
phreakabit:

D Take actions first, ask for forgiveness later!
Hmmmmm! no sin that is too much for forgiveness,true talk bro.
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by toboy: 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2011
oh my God,!!! somepople may think this jos crisis na play play. if you have ever lost a close relative to this cirsis ,you may feel how it is really like.
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by atasteve: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2011
phreakabit:

Starting by annihilating the Fulanis.
Take actions first, ask for forgiveness later!

Two wrongs can never make a right and revenge has never solved any problem before! God of course frowns  angry  at revenge.
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by blackboi(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2011
God punish anybody wey wan spoil democracy cool
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by bammo: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2011
toboy:

oh my God,!!! somepople may think this jos crisis na play play. if you have ever lost a close relative to this cirsis ,you may feel how it is really like.
heipang(barkin ladi) is also part of jos. Check ur map very well. And remember the media pple r nt illiterates,
toboy:

heipang(barkin ladi) is also part of jos. Check ur map very well. And remember the media pple r nt illiterates,
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by bammo: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
the killings were nt really done by d fullanis some muslims sent soldiers to do d job. because the fullanis wil neva step feet on this part of Jos
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by bammo: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2011
cogitoErgo:

heipang(barlin ladi)is also part of jos.
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by Rayjaymay(m): 2:00am On Aug 17, 2011
naija u too much, killing killing killing, it will never
stop
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by ss007: 12:46am On Aug 18, 2011
"An eye for an eye", Recently 2 Fulanis :owere killed cry; so let those mumu Broms tasted death too. Is a very good development. I am only sad that ONLY 10 died, cry
Re: 10 Killed In Fresh Jos Attacks by avosoft: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
Human government has failed. To them, the world is like a television, what they want you to see is what you see.
They have failed throughout human history. Psalm 146 :3 , Psalm 146:3, Isaiah 2:22.

Instead put your trust in God, call to Him and he'll hear you. Jeremiah 10:23

(1) (Reply)

Black Africa's Top Airport (pics) / I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones / Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.