Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Grand Finale: Check Out Makeover Photos Of Bbnaija Phyna's Mum That Got People T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grand Finale: Check Out Makeover Photos Of Bbnaija Phyna's Mum That Got People T (1509 Views)

Social Media Reacts As Bobrisky Shares Flawless Makeover Photos / Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grand Finale: Check Out Makeover Photos Of Bbnaija Phyna's Mum That Got People T by MsDoris(f): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2022
BBNaija Grand Finale: Check Out Makeover Photos Of BBNaija Phyna's Mum That Have Got People Talking
Phyna's mother's look to the grand finale has set social media abuzz.

They say an apple doesn't fall far from the tree, which is very true, and now we see where Phyna got her beauty from.

For the Big Brother Naija level up grand finale which was held yesterday, Phyna's mum stepped out in style to support her daughter.

She was completely transformed to a younger version of her with the right touch of make-ups and wig, which made her look remarkably beautiful.

The look was worth it we must say, as her daughter, Josephine Otobo aka Phyna the hype priestess emerged the winner of the reality show, becoming the second female in 7 editions to take home the crown.
The photos have now gone viral...

Visit website below for full update/ see all photos:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/10/bbnaija-grand-finale-check-out-makeover.html

1 Like

Re: Grand Finale: Check Out Makeover Photos Of Bbnaija Phyna's Mum That Got People T by judatech: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Which one be the mama?
Me i no even know phyna.

1 Like

Re: Grand Finale: Check Out Makeover Photos Of Bbnaija Phyna's Mum That Got People T by Authoreety: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
judatech:
Which one be the mama?
Me i no even know phyna.

I swear, me too... I'm also confused o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBN All Star's Mercy Eke Stirs Reactions As She Shares New Attractive Photos / Mohbad’s Crowdfunding For 5-month-old Son Surpasses 32 Million Naira / It Takes Hard Work To Get Into Bed With Me….benita Nzeribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.