Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Why Do A Lot Of Students Hate This Subject/course? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do A Lot Of Students Hate This Subject/course? (904 Views)

5 Reasons Why Students Hate Thesis Writing / Can You Use This Subject Combination To Study Business Administration / What Subject/course Can Make One Sweat Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do A Lot Of Students Hate This Subject/course? by HarlequinLekex: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2022
I mean mathematics,why?

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Lot Of Students Hate This Subject/course? by Saviourk: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I mean mathematics,why?
maybe because it's to do with abstract concepts /topics. Just like chemistry, most science students detest it.
Re: Why Do A Lot Of Students Hate This Subject/course? by Phayzz(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I mean mathematics,why?
because some of the teachers taking the subject are mean and won't explain fully, thereby causing the student to lose interest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do A Lot Of Students Hate This Subject/course? by Vanpascore(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Laziness is killing them. We loved Mathematics in our days at the secondary school
Re: Why Do A Lot Of Students Hate This Subject/course? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
I love mathoo. But you see chemistry. I hate aaam die I will never advise my worst enemy to do it. Which one bi di methyl butane, benzene, lekule, ethanol Tri 123 methane. Methyl methyl butnol. I had to go visit psychiatric hospital when doing dat stupid organic chemistry because I almost ran mad.
Re: Why Do A Lot Of Students Hate This Subject/course? by matrix199(m): 1:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Because of how it's taught. When Mathematics is taught in an animated manner with lots of jokes, the kids would love and grow fond of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do A Lot Of Students Hate This Subject/course? by nnamdi640: 1:34am On Oct 04, 2022
It is because their foundations towards the subject is poor.
Re: Why Do A Lot Of Students Hate This Subject/course? by sageb: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2022
Phayzz:
because some of the teachers taking the subject are mean and won't explain fully, thereby causing the student to lose interest

so true
Re: Why Do A Lot Of Students Hate This Subject/course? by sageb: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2022
nnamdi640:
It is because their foundations towards the subject is poor.

Another cogent reason.
Re: Why Do A Lot Of Students Hate This Subject/course? by DaInferno(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I mean mathematics,why?
Examples the easy, but homework and exam na die grin

One time, My f.maths teacher solved a question till he said the answer was "inconclusive" . My love for that subject died that day
Re: Why Do A Lot Of Students Hate This Subject/course? by gonkin(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2022
Maths wasn't a problem for me. I was called over syllabus back in the day but chemistry was my krytonite cuz i didn't like the teacher ended up with a D7 on my waec scoresheet

(1) (Reply)

"ASUU Resumes" / Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(e-shoot)! Pls I Need Ur Views / Hii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.