Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Look Further No More On Were To Supply Your Rice Nd Groundnut To - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Look Further No More On Were To Supply Your Rice Nd Groundnut To (304 Views)

Chaotan Rice Seeds. Come Get Your Rice Seeds To Plant This Season / Let Us Clean And Destone Your Rice At Affordable Rate / Buy Plain Or Customized Rice Bags For Packaging Of Your Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Further No More On Were To Supply Your Rice Nd Groundnut To by graceypetee: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2022
We're here to receive your supplies of bags of groundnut Nd rice

Here In south South

Through me you can gain access to the groundnut market here in igbudu market, I will help you do the sales and supply and I will as well but from you

You can come and observe the market b4 supply

Payment on delivery what I do, I'm buying much

Contact me on whatsapp
Re: Look Further No More On Were To Supply Your Rice Nd Groundnut To by graceypetee: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
If really you're a farmer and deal on large scale, and can supply 40bags up to 100bags

Contact me let's do business

It will be face to face

I'm in warri, I sell in igbudu market the biggest market in the South South

You can call me
Re: Look Further No More On Were To Supply Your Rice Nd Groundnut To by graceypetee: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
B4 we travel to the north for purchase, and transport our goods to warri. But base on insecurity nobody travel dere, I do send money to a costumer over dere for loads which was going fine but some thing happened, n I lost trust completely with him, so I buy directly for those who brings from north, but I'm tire ,no gain

If really you're a big farm and ready to explains your supply to warri, pls we can do business
Re: Look Further No More On Were To Supply Your Rice Nd Groundnut To by Abdulkadir999(m): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
I will chat you up on WhatsApp. I’m from Kano state

(1) (Reply)

Import And Export On Food And Agro Products / Big Thank You / Hatchery Incubator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.