Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Studies Show That Alcohol Isn't Good For Healthy Living - CNN - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Studies Show That Alcohol Isn't Good For Healthy Living - CNN (370 Views)

Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN / Healthy Living... / A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studies Show That Alcohol Isn't Good For Healthy Living - CNN by Elbinawi: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Studies show that alcohol isn't good for healthy living. Even moderate drinking reserved for the weekend can have social, emotional and psychological impacts, according to a 2022 study.

Me:

This is not from the Iranian Press TV, this is from the American CNN.

Happy reading and Sharing!

#ElbinawiTweets

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/10/02/health/sober-october-challenge-wellness/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2022-10-02T17%3A30%3A10
Re: Studies Show That Alcohol Isn't Good For Healthy Living - CNN by rayjeroh: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hooo
Re: Studies Show That Alcohol Isn't Good For Healthy Living - CNN by FaceTanke: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
So Apostle Paul was lying when he told Timothy that occasional drinking is cool for his health
Re: Studies Show That Alcohol Isn't Good For Healthy Living - CNN by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Elbinawi:
Studies show that alcohol isn't good for healthy living. Even moderate drinking reserved for the weekend can have social, emotional and psychological impacts, according to a 2022 study.

Me:

This is not from the Iranian Press TV, this is from the American CNN
Happy reading and Sharing!

#ElbinawiTweets

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/10/02/health/sober-october-challenge-wellness/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2022-10-02T17%3A30%3A10
Why do you have to mention Iran and America?
Why not just pass the information and move on?

For your information, a lot of what we eat are dangerous to our health. I do not take much alcohol and do not advise anyone to do so but don't make it look like only alcohol kills. Cigarettes kills. Lack of sex also dangerous, lol.
Red meat dangerous etc
Re: Studies Show That Alcohol Isn't Good For Healthy Living - CNN by Emperormartin(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Even moderate drinking kwa

(1) (Reply)

I’m Having Skin Issues And I’m Tired / Common Misconceptions About Hmos / What Are Urinary Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.