Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Kunle Afolayan Reacts As Nigeria Oscar Committee Rejects Movie, 'anikulapo’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kunle Afolayan Reacts As Nigeria Oscar Committee Rejects Movie, 'anikulapo’ (483 Views)

Kunle Afolayan's ‘Anikulapo’ Tops Most Watched Movies On Netflix Naija 2022 / Download Anikulapo (2022) Yoruba Movie By Kunle Afolayan / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Afolayan Reacts As Nigeria Oscar Committee Rejects Movie, 'anikulapo’ by mocochannel: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kunle Afolayan Reacts As Nigeria Oscar Committee Rejects Movie, 'Anikulapo’

Nigerian movie producer and actor, Kunle Afolayan, has reacted after his newly-released movie, ‘Anikulapo’ was rejected for consideration by Oscar members for the 2023 edition of the award.

Afolayan took to his Instagram page on Monday to express his disappointment saying, “I am so pleased and delighted that the whole world has decided to tag ANIKULAPO film a masterpiece even though the Nigeria Oscar selection committee think its not worth submitting for the Oscars. Will keep doing my own thing.

The movie, Anikulapo, was released in September 30.

--

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts As Nigeria Oscar Committee Rejects Movie, 'anikulapo’ by mocochannel: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
mocochannel:

Nigerian movie producer and actor, Kunle Afolayan, has reacted after his newly-released movie, ‘Anikulapo’ was rejected for consideration by Oscar members for the 2023 edition of the award.

Afolayan took to his Instagram page on Monday to express his disappointment saying, “I am so pleased and delighted that the whole world has decided to tag ANIKULAPO film a masterpiece even though the Nigeria Oscar selection committee think its not worth submitting for the Oscars. Will keep doing my own thing.”

_Postorous.com

--
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts As Nigeria Oscar Committee Rejects Movie, 'anikulapo’ by MolarT(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
One of the best, or even the best naija movie producer right now…
mocochannel:

Afolayan took to his Instagram page on Monday to express his disappointment saying, “I am so pleased and delighted that the whole world has decided to tag ANIKULAPO film a masterpiece even though the Nigeria Oscar selection committee think its not worth submitting for the Oscars. Will keep doing my own thing.”

_Postorous.com

--

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts As Nigeria Oscar Committee Rejects Movie, 'anikulapo’ by SuperWriter(f): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
With all the hype, so this movie is not worthy of an Oscar nomination.

In case anyone needs a content writer, kindly check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts As Nigeria Oscar Committee Rejects Movie, 'anikulapo’ by mocochannel: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
SuperWriter:

i need a writer
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts As Nigeria Oscar Committee Rejects Movie, 'anikulapo’ by mocochannel: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
SuperWriter:

aw much re you charging
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts As Nigeria Oscar Committee Rejects Movie, 'anikulapo’ by robinso01(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Keep on the good works, you will reach there

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts As Nigeria Oscar Committee Rejects Movie, 'anikulapo’ by SuperWriter(f): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
mocochannel:
i need a writer

Let's talk via WhatsApp

091 6322 4301
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts As Nigeria Oscar Committee Rejects Movie, 'anikulapo’ by SuperWriter(f): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
mocochannel:
aw much re you charging

Let's chat via WhatsApp

091 6322 4301
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts As Nigeria Oscar Committee Rejects Movie, 'anikulapo’ by NoToPile: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Continue doing what you do best kunle, you will get there.

You are good at what you do.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Silverbird Business Is Dead? / ‘all American’ Season 6 Has Been Released: Find Out When And Where You Can Watch / The Darndest Things Kids Say (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.