Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) (1006 Views)

Thugs Chase Funke Akindele Out Of Lagos Market / Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by AcuraZDX: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is really pathetic!! Is this how APC wants to rule the country?

Forcing Lagos market women to join a rally or risk losing their shops is a reason why we must not vote them again!!

Just watch the video and know that APC is a useless party and Tinubu a desperate politician.

This happened at Lagos Island Market

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/dremoskesh/status/1576912609021788160?t=X1o538NDlp3oN1p78zBQjg&s=19

Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by AcuraZDX: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
More
Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Abdul05: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu ability of winning this coming election should not be underestimated.. grin grin

Tinubu's campaign is a massive rock... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by successmatters(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
If you are very strong, don't come for this rally, tomorrow your shop will be given to another person by the Iyaloja grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by AcuraZDX: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north

Why not swear with your life or testicles? I would really be happy with that one in particular..
Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by successmatters(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north

Your account is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Tonypen247(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pathetic
Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by successmatters(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Your Obi and his inconsequential running mate are unknown product up north

If that's the truth, you won't be here foaming in your mouth sice morning. You were paid just to be and spewing your repeated lies for just 1k
Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:

If that's the truth, you won't be here foaming in your mouth sice morning. You were paid just to be and spewing your repeated lies for just 1k
hahahaha

Una go cry blood after the election no worry Nwanne grin
Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by OkutaNla: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Op, if you be Ibo Obidense, watch this video below and check if your mama no follow do the Tinubu walk. Check well well because e sure me say she dey there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtNiKGzppR4

1 Like

Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by successmatters(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha

Una go cry blood after the election no worry Nwanne grin

Yes nwanne, the blood you are already crying, will there be any left before elections? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:

Yes nwanne, the blood you are already crying, will there be any left before elections? grin
hahahaha

Biafra agitation go be the next agenda

1 Like

Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Charleys: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nice one, I'm a fan of tinubu

Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Period007(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Igbos are now supporting Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Xscape1993(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
What do you expect from the founder of agberos in Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Period007(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Shut your biitch ass mouth up. Na so dem dey force people? How many shops can you seize before the entire state collapse into anarchy?
Even the few traffic offenders whose vehicles were auctioned you didn't see the rancour that followed? Talk less of seizing innocent people's shops because they didn't join rally onto say na Kim Jong Un dey rule Lagos abi wetin? Idiot
Re: Lagos Market Women Forced To Rally For Bola Tinubu (Video) by DesignMaestro(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
There is nothing in the video that suggests use of force or whatever. You guys and mischief making, ehn?

All these childish propaganda will earn you nothing but heartbreak because Obi can't win. Obidents movement is a fruitless endeavour....mark my words

<><>BAT'23.....Asiwaju ti siwaju nan

(1) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Peter Obi Has A Lock On Two South And Two Northern Regions / VIDEO Of Igbo Traders Chasing Out Thugs From Alaba / Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.