Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,674 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Dear Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dear Business Owners (147 Views)

Dear Business Owners, How Are You Preparing For This? / Dear Business Owner, Hire A Social Media Manager Today. / Dear business owners, this is how To Identify Your Target Audience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Business Owners by Omowiseonelove(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dear business owner or intending business owner, take the bold step to register that your business this month. If not for anything then at least to secure that your business name.

The first step to seeing that you’re truly dedicated to the growth and sustainability of your business is to register it with CAC.

This is one decision every business owner made, and you too must take the decision, and if you decide to wait until tomorrow, you might be forced to take it in pain and regrets.

Truth be told, there are countless business opportunities you’ve missed in time past just because you refused to dedicate just your N21,000 naira to register your business.

Truly, I want to serve you. I desire to assist you. I desire to give you my top-notch and professional service, and within 7- 21 days your certificate is out.

Here’s my business contact 08161812554

Call| Text| Flash | WhatsApp, and I’ll respond and attend to you immediately.

May your week be profitable.

(1) (Reply)

FG To Ramp Up Tax Collection, Eyes N9trn In 3yrs / Earn Thousands Of $$$ By Being Creative! / How To Troubleshoot Quickbooks Error 15222?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.