Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Car Financing With 3years Repayment Plan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Car Financing With 3years Repayment Plan (1106 Views)

Which Good Coin Can I Buy And Hold For 3years / My Repayment To Frudum Or Blaksheep / Need A 1million Loan At 7% Interest ..3 Months Repayment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Financing With 3years Repayment Plan by Vad123: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Please I want to confirm if anyone has applied to lonar.co to get car loan and if they are legit.
Re: Car Financing With 3years Repayment Plan by osajehazuka: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
I registered and a new mail was created with a link to create password but I am scared to click the link for fear that it is a phising mail. Did you go through that process?
Re: Car Financing With 3years Repayment Plan by Vad123: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2022
osajehazuka:
I registered and a new mail was created with a link to create password but I am scared to click the link for fear that it is a phising mail. Did you go through that process?
They are scammers o

1 Like

Re: Car Financing With 3years Repayment Plan by Jerysinx(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
More engagement please
Let me not put my lifelong savings out there
Re: Car Financing With 3years Repayment Plan by Twylade(f): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2023
I also registered on Lonar, got their mail ID too... It seemed legit at first, but then I realized they were fraudulent.

My reasons:
1. Their website looks weird and shabby - for a company that wants to give users loans worth millions, they can definitely afford a UI/UX designer to build their website.
2. No review online whatsoever. No Facebook page, nothing on Twitter, LinkedIn, and their IG page was bought - suspicious!
3. After filling their form and 'fulfilling their requirements' they manually created a dashboard for me. Don't even get me started on their app and dashboard interface.
It looked like makeup tutorial video gone wrong!
4. Their customer representative took forever to reply every time I sent a message on Whatsapp. I called one time and it sounded like he was in his room. They dropped no names, no templated greeting, nothing.
5. When they supposedly dropped the money in my Lonar dashboard, they asked me to drop a message on how to withdraw the money - another red flag.
6. Their customer rep sent me a message around 11pm to confirm that I recieved the money in their dashboard. It felt desperate. Like really!
7. They asked me to open a Sparkle bank account or PAGA bank account, upgrade the account to level 3 KYC and then let them know. Now that was almost impossible, because I must have added some amount of money to the account to upgrade.
8. By now, I knew they were scammers, so I went along with their plot and told them I already upgraded to level 3.
9. They asked me to drop a picture of my NIN, my DOB, and a selfie. Bear in mind that I already dropped my bank account statement, address, and bank account details before.
10. They then sent me a random URL (not anyway related or linked to my Lonar profile) to add details of my bank account, bank name, transaction password, and email address.
At this point, I think it is safe to say that "Lonar Finance" is too good to be true.

I review websites, apps, and software. Follow me for more reviews and scam alerts.

Check out my website here ----> www.techdella.com
Re: Car Financing With 3years Repayment Plan by Twylade(f): 12:06am On Jan 26, 2023
Twylade:
I also registered on Lonar, got their mail ID too... It seemed legit at first, but then I realized they were fraudulent.

My reasons:
1. Their website looks weird and shabby - for a company that wants to give users loans worth millions, they can definitely afford a UI/UX designer to build their website.
2. No review online whatsoever. No Facebook page, nothing on Twitter, LinkedIn, and their IG page was bought - suspicious!
3. After filling their form and 'fulfilling their requirements' they manually created a dashboard for me. Don't even get me started on their app and dashboard interface.
It looked like makeup tutorial video gone wrong!
4. Their customer representative took forever to reply every time I sent a message on Whatsapp. I called one time and it sounded like he was in his room. They dropped no names, no templated greeting, nothing.
5. When they supposedly dropped the money in my Lonar dashboard, they asked me to drop a message on how to withdraw the money - another red flag.
6. Their customer rep sent me a message around 11pm to confirm that I recieved the money in their dashboard. It felt desperate. Like really!
7. They asked me to open a Sparkle bank account or PAGA bank account, upgrade the account to level 3 KYC and then let them know. Now that was almost impossible, because I must have added some amount of money to the account to upgrade.
8. By now, I knew they were scammers, so I went along with their plot and told them I already upgraded to level 3.
9. They asked me to drop a picture of my NIN, my DOB, and a selfie. Bear in mind that I already dropped my bank account statement, address, and bank account details before.
10. They then sent me a random URL (not anyway related or linked to my Lonar profile) to add details of my bank account, bank name, transaction password, and email address.
At this point, I think it is safe to say that "Lonar Finance" is too good to be true.

I review websites, apps, and software. Follow me for more reviews and scam alerts.

Check out my website here ----> www.techdella.com

Re: Car Financing With 3years Repayment Plan by jollyjayxxVii(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2023
I just almost fell victim to these bastards just now now as i am typing this.

After all the stuff they asked for and made me do they now asked me to create an account with Aku MFB using the email that they created for me and then asked me to transfer the 30% deposit to the account which i did. Thats when the guy now called me and while i was on the call i got like 2 otp for password reset. I tried to login in to Aku and i could not thats when i realized what they were doing, so i cut the call and quickly did forgot password and changed the password back and then transfered all the money out.

That is someone would have scammed me of 1m just like that.

I mean i had my suspicion when their website changed domain and a bunch of other red flags but i just went along. I said let me check nairaland for these guys sef before i go further and then i saw this thread and thats when all my suspicions were confirmed so i was a lot more cautious and expecting the scam
Re: Car Financing With 3years Repayment Plan by SavageResponse(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2023
jollyjayxxVii:
I just almost fell victim to these bastards just now now as i am typing this.

After all the stuff they asked for and made me do they now asked me to create an account with Aku MFB using the email that they created for me and then asked me to transfer the 30% deposit to the account which i did. Thats when the guy now called me and while i was on the call i got like 2 otp for password reset. I tried to login in to Aku and i could not thats when i realized what they were doing, so i cut the call and quickly did forgot password and changed the password back and then transfered all the money out.

That is someone would have scammed me of 1m just like that.

I mean i had my suspicion when their website changed domain and a bunch of other red flags but i just went along. I said let me check nairaland for these guys sef before i go further and then i saw this thread and thats when all my suspicions were confirmed so i was a lot more cautious and expecting the scam

Bravo!

You were very quick in thinking and reacted accordingly that's what saved you. cheesy

This present economy is not a good time to loose money to bastard scammers

(1) (Reply)

List Of Companies' Current Ipos/pos In Naija / How To Use Free Forum Advertising To Promote Pure Income To Make Money / How To Become A Landlord Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.