Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

The Kind Of Women We Rarely Talk About - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Kind Of Women We Rarely Talk About (1453 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / The Kind Of List We Give Men, Women Are Meant To Be Rolling During Wedding- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Kind Of Women We Rarely Talk About by Nebes: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
eazzzy1:

A woman not wanting her man to be successful does not stop her man from being successful, wishes are not horses. How many men would be with the woman they are with if they were more successful?

There is a reason why a woman would not want her man to be successful or more successful than she is, and most times it stems from insecurity, not diabolical practices. It’s also a general human tendency, like someone pointed out earlier, there are men with the same outlook towards life. Would you call them diabolical?

I have nothing to say in terms of anybody being diabolical. That was not the issue of reference. I have seen a woman actively sabotage her husband's economic moves. Of course the man can move ahead to succeed but the relationship seems irrevocably shaken.
Re: The Kind Of Women We Rarely Talk About by Ovieemmanuel: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2022
yemmit90:

Don't ever pray for one please.

I understand op perfectly well, this category of women are mostly into businesses and highly diabolic.

Most of them do whatever in their capacity to make their husbands remain in perpetual poverty and became bread winner of the family. They cheat at will, their husbands are nothing to them but arrand boys. They are found of roping another man's pregnant on their husbands. They only think about themselves, infact they possessed many negative attitude you ever found in women.

These are the signs of these women during courtship.

1. They are extremely selfish in relationships.

2. They are too ambitious to the point of being irritating.

3. They are mostly promiscuous with dented past.

4. They are highly materialistic.

5. They are domineering and always want things go their ways.

6. They are diabolic and always attach everything to spirituality.

7. They don't have human feeling and mostly move on fast.

8. They are feminists.

If you see any of these signs in your relationship, please be very careful before you take her to alter.
just say retired olosho
Re: The Kind Of Women We Rarely Talk About by Fatale: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2022
The Way We Too Dey Talk And Concentrate For Woman Matter Don Too Much Sha. Let Us Channel Our Energy To Self Development And Things That Makes Us More Productive. Anybody Wey Go Good Go Good. Any Gender Make Wan Bad Go Bad.

Fatale!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents Stopped Me From Marrying My 1st Love - Now I'm 78 & I'm Finally His Wife / Give This Lady Some Advice. / How To Make Your Child Succeed At School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.