Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/10/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/10/2022 (157 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/10/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional( Wed. 04/10/2017) In Need Of Tender Loving Care / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/10/2022 by dallyemmy: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY OCTOBER 4TH 2022

THEME: EXPOSING DEMONIC OPERATIONS III

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/10/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/10/2022 by dallyemmy: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/10/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Prayer Points

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, and at Your right hand, there are pleasures, forevermore.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

3.Father, let every obstacle on my way be a stepping stone, into my miracles and breakthroughs, in Jesus name.

4.Father, let every heavy load that has been put on me by the enemy be removed and destroyed now, in Jesus name.

5.Father, drown every voice of the devil in my hears and amplify Your voice in my heart, in Jesus name.

6.Father, have mercy upon me, deliver me from demonic oppressions, and break the yoke of stagnation in my life, in Jesus name.

7.Father, please, destroy everything causing me to regress, rather than progress, in Jesus name.

8.Father, please, put an end to every operation of demons in my life, today, in Jesus name.

9.Lord Jesus, You're the stronger man; please, Lord, send any demon that may be inside me, out, now, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Treat The Poor Right I / Joyful Noise Praise Jamz 4.0 / Your Life Events Are Written In Your Palms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.