Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ? (483 Views)

Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? / Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) / List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

? by Stephen0mozzy: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
On Second thoughts.....
Re: ? by bluefilm: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
Hello guys, I'm seeking for folks who will like us to partner and buy Glo One year Subscription. Split 50/50.

I've subscribe it myself and I'll add you when you send in your own share.

Preferably for people pursuing an online course as I'll be doing a series of courses myself.

1terabyte for #100k duration One year.

Split 50k each.

We'll discuss the necessary details such as FAIR USAGE POLICY et al

You can split the amount to be paid into two but you cannot split the data into two.

Fair usage or not, someone like me who likes to blow data very well on xvideos will finish the whole data for you in a twinkle of an eye.

So be warned.
Re: ? by Stephen0mozzy: 1:59am On Oct 04, 2022
bluefilm:

You can split the amount to be paid into two but you cannot split the data into two.

Fair usage or not, someone like me who likes to blow data very well on xvideos will finish the whole data for you in a twinkle of an eye.

So be warned.
Lol... Well, thank you

(1) (Reply)

Chemistry Gurus Get In Here / The Trial of Dedan Kimathi by Ngugi Wa Thiongo - Characters & Characterization / Nysc Age Limit Updated By Last Senate For Next Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.