Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets (2401 Views)

I Will Like To Break This Kind Of Guinness World Record - ACS-Web-X / Human/Chimpanzee Crossbreed. Photos. / 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by Jetjacky(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2017
1. ausseipom
2. Labsky
3. Utoonagan
4. Cheagle

Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by Tolexander: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Jetjacky:
1. ausseipom
2. Labsky
3. Utoonagan
4. Cheagle
What about Hush puppy?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by LonelyWriterJ: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
What about Hush puppy?

Thanks.
Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by Tolexander: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2017
LonelyWriterJ:

HI, please this is my first ban on Nairaland or anywhere. I will like to know why I was banned. Thanks. (Jetjacky)
oh, the anti spam bot has unleashed on you.

On the nairaland homepage, one of the features below the topics, you will see mail the supermod button.

Click on the button and send a message to free you from the shackle. Use ur real handle (Jetjacky) to send the message.

Try coping the link to the thread where the bot has banned u.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by LonelyWriterJ: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
oh, the anti spam bot has unleashed on you.

On the nairaland homepage, one of the features below the topics, you will see mail the supermod button.

Click on the button and send a message to free you from the shackle. Use ur real handle (Jetjacky) to send the message.

Try coping the link to the thread where the bot has banned u.
Thanks.
Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
What about Hush puppy?

grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by expozey(f): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cheagle is so cute

2 Likes

Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by sKeetz(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
I like the labski

1 Like

Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by LonelyWriterJ: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
sKeetz:
I like the labski
expozey:
Cheagle is so cute
Thanks.
Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by babyfaceafrica: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
LonelyWriterJ:

There are more, twenty seven to be precise but I can't post em. I have been banned and I don't know why, but it has to do with this post.
are you sure it is this post?... Mail the mods

1 Like

Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by LonelyWriterJ: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
are you sure it is this post?... Mail the mods
Thanks.
Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2017
Any breed crossed with a Husky will surely look cute

1 Like

Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by SetrakusRa(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
Utonagan's beautiful cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by Jetjacky(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander
Should I continue this? I'm finally freed.
Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by Tolexander: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jetjacky:
Tolexander
Should I continue this? I'm finally freed.
continue bro!

I'm enjoying the canine pictures.

Tag Seun when you are through, na him be the nairaland "alaja" (dog person), while Lalasticlala is "elejo" (snake person)
Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by Jetjacky(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:
continue bro!

I'm enjoying the canine pictures.

Tag Seun when you are through, na him be the nairaland "alaja" (dog person), while Lalasticlala is "elejo" (snake person)
okay sir.
Re: List Of Crossbreed Dogs You Will Like To Have As Pets by Jetjacky(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
5. Chowsky
6. Pomsky
7. Bullmaition
8. Goberian.

(1) (Reply)

Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz / Got My First F In My Final Year Exam. / See 57 Fake Nigerian Universities In 2019 – Your Certificate Is Useless If You A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.