Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Omokri: Obidients Caught Passing Off Cuba Festival As Akwa Ibom Rally For Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri: Obidients Caught Passing Off Cuba Festival As Akwa Ibom Rally For Obi (409 Views)

Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore / President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omokri: Obidients Caught Passing Off Cuba Festival As Akwa Ibom Rally For Obi by Itopalucky(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
"I was one of those who saw this post and I was really impressed. If you saw my post on October 1, 2022. You will see how I praised the Obidient movement for the simultaneous rallies that they held all over Nigeria. I was moved in particular by this photo from Akwa Ibom. Only to find out today that actually this photo or the video was not even from Akwa Ibom, it was all the way from Cuba.
"Now this is by far the largest gathering of quote and unquote, the Obidients. 
"So I was fooled. These are the kind of things that discredits the movement. You guys did a wonderful job. You got enough people. There were thousands of people, between one thousand and two thousand, but to come and deliver this kind of fake photograph, making people believe that this is from Nigeria while it is from Cuba. It does your movement so much harm. 
"Now I feel duped because I am one of those people that saw the photo and based on this photo I went to town, and now just watch the real rally," Reno Omokri said in reaction to a picture from the October 1 Obidients rally. 
Attached is a YouTube link to the video as Reno Omokri spoke about the rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-fypiNUTQw

https://2023.ng/reno-omokri-obidients-caught-passing-off-cuba-festival-as-akwa-ibom-rally-for-obi/

Re: Omokri: Obidients Caught Passing Off Cuba Festival As Akwa Ibom Rally For Obi by VTJN(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Indeed Tinubu has paid the price

He is the next president to succeed Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Omokri: Obidients Caught Passing Off Cuba Festival As Akwa Ibom Rally For Obi by nansia: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
This man sef
Re: Omokri: Obidients Caught Passing Off Cuba Festival As Akwa Ibom Rally For Obi by Okoroawusa: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
What were you expecting when their leader is Him Tu Lie?
Re: Omokri: Obidients Caught Passing Off Cuba Festival As Akwa Ibom Rally For Obi by Anigreat: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
shocked

Reno idiot again.

Such photo video was not posted anywhere and accredited it to Obidients Rally.

Its today Reno has cleared my doubt that actually he's a fool. . According to Reno, he said he was impressed because of this particular photo/video; here is were I know that Reno is an idiot.

There's nowhere Obidients are gathering that PO flex, banners, placards, shirts , polos and caps won't be displayed by numerous Obidients, now how can you foolishly believe this very video that it was Obidients rally initially when you didn't see anyone wearing Obi initial? how can you please. It's only a fool that can believe such, and still go ahead to study it to see if truly it was Obi rally even when it was obvious it wasn't.

I know Reno idiot has alternate accounts on social medias that he uses to upload shits and spread lies everywhere then later counter it by blaming Obidients. The fool thinks that everyone is just as fóolish as he is.

Reno bastard ,I can bet with my balls, non PO supporters uploaded this shit and claimed it to be Obi rally..you uploaded this nonsense with your alternate account and still foolishly counter it. You're mad already I can see , and there's no remedy on sight. Poor you.

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obidients Caught Passing Off Cuba Festival As Akwa Ibom Rally For Obi by Period007(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Market women forced to attend Thiefnibu rally in lagos state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0NFp-Z3mP4
Re: Omokri: Obidients Caught Passing Off Cuba Festival As Akwa Ibom Rally For Obi by temitope27(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zombiedient is at it again grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omokri: Obidients Caught Passing Off Cuba Festival As Akwa Ibom Rally For Obi by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Perhaps a Tinubu supporter uploaded that photograph to discredit the Obi movement, knowing that Nigerians would eventually discover the deception.
Re: Omokri: Obidients Caught Passing Off Cuba Festival As Akwa Ibom Rally For Obi by ImperialYoruba: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Itopalucky:

"I was one of those who saw this post and I was really impressed. If you saw my post on October 1, 2022. You will see how I praised the Obidient movement for the simultaneous rallies that they held all over Nigeria. I was moved in particular by this photo from Akwa Ibom. Only to find out today that actually this photo or the video was not even from Akwa Ibom, it was all the way from Cuba.
"Now this is by far the largest gathering of quote and unquote, the Obidients. 
"So I was fooled. These are the kind of things that discredits the movement. You guys did a wonderful job. You got enough people. There were thousands of people, between one thousand and two thousand, but to come and deliver this kind of fake photograph, making people believe that this is from Nigeria while it is from Cuba. It does your movement so much harm. 
"Now I feel duped because I am one of those people that saw the photo and based on this photo I went to town, and now just watch the real rally," Reno Omokri said in reaction to a picture from the October 1 Obidients rally. 
Attached is a YouTube link to the video as Reno Omokri spoke about the rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-fypiNUTQw

https://2023.ng/reno-omokri-obidients-caught-passing-off-cuba-festival-as-akwa-ibom-rally-for-obi/

The real rally is on Feb 25th. grin

We shall see who has true and legitimate crowd.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Coming With A SWORD To Decimate And Scatter The Igbo Vote? / Peter Obi's Full Speech At The Arewa Joint Committee Session In Kaduna(video) / Obituary(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.