Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

2023 Presidential: Revelations! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential: Revelations! (1292 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali / Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidential: Revelations! by ponishah: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com
Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by duro4chang(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hallucination!!!
Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by cyril10(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
It will definitely come to pass
Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by ponishah: 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
duro4chang:
Hallucination!!!
Keep a date with gift of destiny.
It is what I saw, it is not a debate. The revelation was loud and clear to me.
Just hold on....
Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by duro4chang(m): 6:03am On Oct 04, 2022
ponishah:

Keep a date with gift of destiny.
It is what I saw, it is not a debate. The revelation was loud and clear to me.
Just hold on....
Illusion!
Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by ol0d0od0: 6:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by ScamHunter: 6:27am On Oct 04, 2022
So why give us your email if you're not for business?
Every dreamer wants to cash out from the druggie and Atiku. Obi no steal money so he no dey give shishi.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by ponishah: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2022
ScamHunter:
So why give us your email if you're not for business?
Every dreamer wants to cash out from the druggie and Atiku. Obi no steal money so he no dey give shishi.
Ignore , if it offends you
Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by ponishah: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
ponishah:

Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com

Because there is no Primate, Prophet, Apostle, G.O, Rev. or Pastor attached to my identity, this revelation is still not in front page.
It is a gift I have, i see things a lot, but i dont always say...

II have said it as I saw it, may be because I did say anything about Tinubu that is why the moderators dont want to send it to front page.
Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by Timatayo1: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Your dream will come to pass .. you dream a good dream not malaria fever and not malaria parasite dreams may God renew your strength
Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by haffaze777(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
ponishah:

Because there is no Primate, Prophet, Apostle, G.O, Rev. or Pastor attached to my identity, this revelation is still not in front page.
It is a gift I have, i see things a lot, but i dont always say...

II have said it as I saw it, may be because I did say anything about Tinubu that is why the moderators dont want to send it to front page.

Front gini? Nah so nairaland front page cheap reach?
Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by ponishah: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
haffaze777:

Front gini? Nah so nairaland front page cheap reach?
Do you want me to react to your comment?
Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by kettykin: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
Please can you keep this your dream secret, I want a certain selfish, self entitled kleptomanic to waste his stolen money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
@OP.
Thanks for the mention.
Seen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by drlateef: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
ponishah:

ponishah@yandex.com

What you saw is fake.
Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by ponishah: 1:12am On Oct 26, 2022
drlateef:

What you saw is fake.
Okay,
but no jokes, I have said what I saaw...
just keep a date

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by ponishah: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
it is done
Re: 2023 Presidential: Revelations! by famology(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lol.......na so una deceive Donald Trump.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Releases A New Hit Rap Song / CBN: Who Did This To Us? (pics) / Obasanjo A Failure, Unfit To Recommend President For Nigerians- Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.