Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi (236 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains / Good Brains Are In APC, Yet Nigeria Is Not Working – Peter Obi Mocks El-rufai / It Appears Only Dead People Will Vote For Buhari in 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi by Bonavi: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
For some IF these nurseating urchins, they are against Peter obi because they think they could be doing the Igbo man a favour and not necessarily because they love or believe in tinubu's competence. For other against Obi, its a continuation social perceived media warfare between Igbos and yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
You can't be an Obituary and not sound stupid and foolish. See how you are disgracing your family

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi by Bonavi: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
You can't be an Obituary and not sound stupid and foolish. See how you are disgracing your family
i wonder where you are typing from because i recently found out that one the foolish supporters of Tinubu happened to be homeless passing his nights at the balcony of a shop at Orile

2 Likes

Re: Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bonavi:
i wonder where you are typing from because i recently found out that one the foolish supporters of Tinubu happened to be homeless passing his nights at the balcony of a shop at Orile

Are you trying to tell me that you sleep under the bridge? Are you that poor and wretched? So sorry, but that foolish Obituary cannot save your life from poverty, sorrow and pains.
The only person that can make your life better is Tinubu but you are stupidly blind and foolish to see that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi by VTJN(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bonavi:
you are a disgrace to humanity

1 Like

Re: Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi by VTJN(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Majority of them will wish the country burn to ashes after the disgrace of their self acclaimed messiah with his special centre GCE result
Re: Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Are you trying to tell me that you sleep under the bridge? Are you that poor and wretched? So sorry, but that foolish Obituary cannot save your life from poverty, sorrow and pains.
The only person that can make your life better is Tinubu but you are stupidly blind and foolish to see that

Re: Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
Majority of them will wish the country burn to ashes after the disgrace of their self acclaimed messiah with his special centre GCE result
VTJN:
you are a disgrace to humanity

Re: Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Rayban25 post=117246716][/quote]

Obituaries are always displaying stupidity and foolishness CONSISTENTLY chai cheesy
Re: Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi by VTJN(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rayban25:

Tinubu is your next president Nwanne

1 Like

Re: Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi by KingKO22: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
What is so special about this 3rd class dullard ?

Its on record that Afenifere have been declaring open support for Obituary while Ohanaze have bee writing open letter open latter castigating Tinubu for contesting presidency and they try to frustrate him to step down for Igbo candidat

BTW, only IPOB are glorifying a 3rd class dullard
Re: Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Your level of stupidity was even more than this when you are promoting Kanu ways to destruction. It is not new to us .Your level of insanity determined what you say.
Re: Only Dead Brains Are Against Peter Obi by RenaissanceGuy: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
I'm wondering how opening thread to throw cuss words on imaginary enemies can convince others to vote your candidate. This is just way too demeaning, sick and at the same time hilarious grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mama Keep Kogi Clean.... / PDP Unveils National Leaders For Coalition Group / 2023: Tinubu Unfit, dwells In Politics Of Prebendalism -jackson Lekan Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.