Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Soso Soberekon Is Not My Friend, He Sent People To Kill Me – Harrysong Spills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon Is Not My Friend, He Sent People To Kill Me – Harrysong Spills (446 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soso Soberekon Is Not My Friend, He Sent People To Kill Me – Harrysong Spills by drizslim(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Popular Nigerian singer, Harrysong has triggered reactions among netizens as he spills that music executive, Soso Soberekon that people think he is his friend is absolutely nothing but an enemy while speaking on friendship in music industry.

Harrysong who is well known for his hit song “Samankwe” made this known while on the podcast “Frankly Speaking” as they discussed about the Entertainment industry and fake friends.

According to Harrysong, 90% of all the friendship, where an artiste will say these are my guys are fake in the Nigerian music industry.

Harrysong disclosed that some of the people he has worked with in the past where many people believed that they are his friends are not truly his friends rather they are his realest enemies.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohZnWT0gm_k

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Rico Swavey Biography, Career & From Bbnaija Star To Painful Death / Watch As Dj Cuppy Get's Engaged On Stage In Dubai /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.