Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Sold - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sold (887 Views)

Used PS3 Games Giveaway *SOLD* / PC Games Giveaway / Xbox 1 Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by joungblood(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sold out
Re: Sold by typicalgamer(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sold by Angel55555(m): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2022
12k each?
It's cheap bro, keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Sold by crafteck(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2022
typicalgamer:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very ancient games.
Re: Sold by arazanbal: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Make una patronise me oooo i get far cry 4 for 4k witcher 3 for 3k and metro saga bundle of the 3 games and 2 DLCS for 6k . All games are digital code grin grin grin
Re: Sold by lilachiever(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
And this manamu dey cry untop say I quote him post.

He thinks everyone is alien to buying games. If you sell used for 12K, how much come be new one?

2 Likes

Re: Sold by joungblood(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
lilachiever:
And this manamu dey cry untop say I quote him post.

He thinks everyone is alien to buying games. If you sell used for 12K, how much come be new one?

If he like make he be ancient game, or make them dey sell am 2k for market, if I post am 20k sef, what can u all do about it? Aside come here dey rant as if say na una papa get am, hahaha

Continue sir, the main people way dey interested in the games don already dey bargain good price on all of them, haha, continue dey make noise here
Re: Sold by lilachiever(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2022
joungblood:

If he like make he be ancient game, or make them dey sell am 2k for market, if I post am 20k sef, what can u all do about it? Aside come here dey rant as if say na una papa get am, hahaha

Continue sir, the main people way dey interested in the games don already dey bargain good price on all of them, haha, continue dey make noise here

Imaginary bargaining.

Keep wallowing in self-deceit.
Re: Sold by Angel55555(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
joungblood:

The discs belongs to you bro, we all know that and you've the right to name whatever price you want but be realistic.
The latest XB1 games are not as expensive as yours. No offence meant, peace always.

2 Likes

Re: Sold by joungblood(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Angel55555:

The discs belongs to you bro, we all know that and you've the right to name whatever price you want but be realistic.
The latest XB1 games are not as expensive as yours. No offence meant, peace always.

No offense taken, atleast if person won talk but talk with sense like this there won be an issue, than the bastards way dey attack me like say if I decide to sell am 1million they can do anything about it or did I force anyone to buy.

Anyway sha, my question for u, this price list u sent here sir is this the price of Xbox one s CD games or what? Because I no understand whether na me no know something or na me dey fall mugu to people way sell for me for market.
Re: Sold by typicalgamer(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
joungblood:

No offense taken, atleast if person won talk but talk with sense like this there won be an issue, than the bastards way dey attack me like say if I decide to sell am 1million they can do anything about it or did I force anyone to buy.

Anyway sha, my question for u, this price list u sent here sir is this the price of Xbox one s CD games or what? Because I no understand whether na me no know something or na me dey fall mugu to people way sell for me for market.

Xbox one (fat) Xbox one(s) Xbox one(x) all use the same Blu-ray Disc

Xbox one series(s) Xbox one series (X) uses the picture below, don’t get it wrong regular 2013 Xbox cd will work perfectly for series X

Message I’m trying to get across those pictures of your above are cds of the old generation of Xbox

So I’m not understanding the Xbox (s) you’re talking about

Re: Sold by typicalgamer(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Not to sound rude but na you fall mugu for people when sell am for you for market
Re: Sold by Oem18(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
joungblood:
Hot Sale at giveaway price
7 Xbox one s games for sale
You know how expensive this games are
So bring a good offer and get them. If you're interested, buy all and get a discount

Fifa 17
Fifa 19 (sold)
Ryse son of rome (sold)
Dead rising 3 (sold)
Mad max (sold)
W2k16 wrestling �‍♂️
Assasins creed. (sold)

12k each

But all I can sell for 60k

Location is sango ota obasanjo Farm side, ogun state

Call or whatsapp me on 07065318954

Don't sell it for anything less than 8k

1 Like

Re: Sold by 9tailskid: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Angel55555:

Yo! Bro are these physical copies of Xbox One games?
I'm really interested if so
Re: Sold by Angel55555(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
9tailskid:

Yo! Bro are these physical copies of Xbox One games?
I'm really interested if so
Digital copies boss
Re: Sold by Angel55555(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
joungblood:

Xbox one, S and X all use the same CD to the best of my knowledge. It's even possible to play an xbox one disc on series X and S. I stand to be corrected.

Re: Sold by TechWalker007: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Angel55555:

Hello, please what's your location?
Re: Sold by Angel55555(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
TechWalker007:

Hello, please what's your location?
I don't install games bro but ik someone who does
Re: Sold by ngBuild: 12:04am On Oct 10, 2022
I got both for 10k, if I had persisted dude would have sold for 9k, talking of giveaway

Re: Sold by ngBuild: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Angel55555:

Bro but realistically speaking, you can’t compare digital copies with game discs, these your list are those types of game they install for you and tell you never to connect to the internet.
Re: Sold by Angel55555(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2022
ngBuild:

Bro but realistically speaking, you can’t compare digital copies with game discs, these your list are those types of game they install for you and tell you never to connect to the internet.
You're right bro but let's be honest, can you pay 10k each for Fifa 19 and Ryse son of Rome. I know discs games usually cost more than digital games but those games are old and not in demand so they should cost less.
Re: Sold by ngBuild: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Angel55555:

You're right bro but let's be honest, can you pay 10k each for Fifa 19 and Ryse son of Rome. I know discs games usually cost more than digital games but those games are old and not in demand so they should cost less.
yes you are right it should cost less, I bought call of duty and ghost just for 10k both
Re: Sold by Angel55555(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
ngBuild:
yes you are right it should cost less, I bought call of duty and ghost just for 10k both
I've Fifa21, Gta 5 and Pes 2018 all going for 10k if you're interested.
Re: Sold by ngBuild: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Angel55555:

I've Fifa21, Gta 5 and Pes 2018 all going for 10k if you're interested.
i want fifa 22
Re: Sold by arazanbal: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
I have new digital xbox one games. Witcher 3, far cry 4 and metro saga which are metro, metro redux 2033 , exodus including all it dlcs for giveaway price. 08056634624. WhatsApp if anybody interested. Op bless you
Re: Sold by anthonyrere: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2022
If you need Xbox game pass ultimate subscriptions for a month, you can get them for a month for just 3500naira per month.

With the subscription you have access to more than 100 games available for download (Games like watchdogs 2,far cry 5, the entire ears series, Star wars Jedi, Battlefront, and so much more) You also get a free EA play subscription added with it... You get to play the entire EA catalogue of games(FIFA 23, battlefield, need for speed and so much more)

You can freely connect to the internet without worries and play them online wink

You also have access to them also on the cloud to play on your mobile phones.

Disclaimer ⚠️⚠️
The code is totally yours.. it's not a shared account or subscription ✊

This offer lasts for a limited time ⚡⚡ grin
Get yours now

Call or Dm me on WhatsApp 08166693645☎️

(1) (Reply)

New Psp. What Do I Get. / Xbox 360 And Nintendo Wii / What Is The Worst Game U Av Ever Played And U Wud Not Wish Ur Enemy To View Such

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.