Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Pls.what Business Can I Do With N100,000 Loan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls.what Business Can I Do With N100,000 Loan? (1454 Views)

What Good Business Can I Start With N100,000. One Hundred Thousand Naira? / What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls.what Business Can I Do With N100,000 Loan? by benz33(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2011
I am a credit worthy person with my bank, they borrowed me N50,000 to upgrade my sport viewing center and i paid back the Loan within the stipulated time.But now i was trying to get another N50,000 nad the bank says i am more N50K, that what they will give me is N100K

Though i like it, but i am thinking of a fast moving product i can buy and be selling e.g something people eat or drinkables, so i am thinking of start selling bottled water ,but is the profit margin good? or Naira Land what do u think?, pls i need ur help
Re: Pls.what Business Can I Do With N100,000 Loan? by fm7070: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2011
Since you already have an exisiting business platform. Keep working on that as well.
You can get a good fridge and start selling cold drinks such as: coca cola, bottled water, etc.
You will use same generator to power everything.
Once you have generated enough capital, u can then think of diversifying.
Re: Pls.what Business Can I Do With N100,000 Loan? by earnfast(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2011
You can start information products business that will earn over 100k, but it depend how many month giving to you by the bank to refund the money,

Information products is best and you can earn a lot of money if you are selling valuable information that solve people problem. E.g People who have body odour this kind of people will pay you any amount of money for them to get solution to their problem.
Re: Pls.what Business Can I Do With N100,000 Loan? by benz33(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ fm7070, i so much appreciate ur concern and advise, anyway the place where i ve my office is a mini shopping complex owned by my late father, though i manage it too, but we have a tenant selling those stuffs already as in the cocacola and other soft drinks in retail and b4 my late dad died we have a policy that if a tenant is selling a particular product we dont allow a new tenant who is just coming to sell same stuff.

So i mite not be able to do that, but i am looking at selling it at whole sale, i mean various types of bottled waters,lacaseras,viju milk for weekend events and other parties.

, @ earn fast, its like u read my mind, information marketing is wat i love to sell too, but i am faced with a difficult challenge on what form should these informations take i ve a lot of them.I recently published the list of all registered universities and polytechnics in Nigeria in a small magazine ,to my amazement these students r nt really buying them, i now noticed that the entertainment mags.is their favorite, but few of them bought it, so i am in a confused state of which form my next Information should take if i really wanted to sell them and make money.

Ur candid advise is needed, thank u
Re: Pls.what Business Can I Do With N100,000 Loan? by ejiron(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
visit http://internetmoneyreal..com there you will find money making opportunities, besides you don't even need that much to earn thousands of dollars. i can help you with the investment. add me as ur friend on facebook http://facebook.com/fejirom
Re: Pls.what Business Can I Do With N100,000 Loan? by bizonline: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2011
earnfast:

You can start information products business that will earn over 100k, but it depend how many month giving to you by the bank to refund the money,

Information products is best and you can earn a lot of money if you are selling valuable information that solve people problem. E.g People who have body odour this kind of people will pay you any amount of money for them to get solution to their problem.

That is a business I would recommend or you just invest it in your already established biz
Re: Pls.what Business Can I Do With N100,000 Loan? by bizonline: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2011
ejiron:

visit http://internetmoneyreal..com there you will find money making opportunities, besides you don't even need that much to earn thousands of dollars. i can help you with the investment. add me as your friend on facebook http://facebook.com/fejirom
Just tell the guy what to do with his capital, simple
Re: Pls.what Business Can I Do With N100,000 Loan? by benz33(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
@ ejiron thank u so much i will go and check ur links out and @ Bizonline, i quiet like the Info.marketing bizness and i do have lots of Information on my system that i believe people might like, but how to go about marketing them is the challenge i am faced with, can you help me out and let me know which format i should use to market the Informations.

Thank you so much. vantagelinkmarketing@yahoo.co.uk thats my mail address

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Be Kind Enough To Give Me This Much Needed Information / 10 Nigerian Startups To Watch Out For In 2015 / JUMIA: THE 'OUT OF STOCK SCAM'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.