Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

4 Working Virtual Card Platforms In Nigeria You Can Use To Make Payment Online - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 4 Working Virtual Card Platforms In Nigeria You Can Use To Make Payment Online (936 Views)

How Do I Make Payment For My Google One Subscription? / Top 5 Online Savings Platforms In Nigeria / Top Fintech Companies In Nigeria You Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Working Virtual Card Platforms In Nigeria You Can Use To Make Payment Online by davidchinaza2: 12:49am On Oct 04, 2022
With the current development in Nigeria as regarding some restrictions, the fintech industry is not spared as we have seen different waves of restrictions from CBN.

Recently, the Naira debit card stopped working for international payment. Many people switched to virtual cards, and as I am writing this, virtual cards provider platforms have received their own share of the slam.

Many virtual cards platforms have stopped working, thereby leaving many business owners and entrepreneurs who have certain payments online to make frustrated.

People have been asking for solutions to the development, and after thorough research and testing we have brought a way out...

We made a video where we will show you 4 working virtual card platforms in Nigeria you can use to make international payments online

And also show you How to use your Naira card to make international payments online

If you are from other African countries and you need a virtual card platform. This video will also help you, as the virtual card platforms we recommended in the video supports some African countries.

Click here to get the video link https://digitalmarketinghubspot.com/4-working-virtual-card-platforms-in-nigeria-you-can-use-to-make-international-payments-online/
Re: 4 Working Virtual Card Platforms In Nigeria You Can Use To Make Payment Online by JULIUS15151: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: 4 Working Virtual Card Platforms In Nigeria You Can Use To Make Payment Online by Chukatabra: 1:21am On Aug 04, 2023
For me, I'll recommend https://changera.co/ anyday or time. Their virtual card allows me pay for stuff in dollars and ship down to my country. Been giving me joy for the past 1 year now.

You might find this article helpful on things you can do with their virtual card - https://blog.changera.co/different-ways-to-use-changera-virtual-dollar-card/
Re: 4 Working Virtual Card Platforms In Nigeria You Can Use To Make Payment Online by MavrikOS: 10:33am
I usually recommend WeWire's Virtual Dollar cards, especially for business payments - www.wewire.com

(1) (Reply)

Get A Blog Website, Business Web, Bitcoin Investment Website / Glo Introduce New Data plan / 2 Nigerian Kids Invent Wearable Device That Help Parents Monitor Kids Movement

Viewing this topic: MavrikOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.