Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

They Said Obi's No Structure But Why's Everywhere Shaking? Is Tinubu In The Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said Obi's No Structure But Why's Everywhere Shaking? Is Tinubu In The Race (300 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / 2020 Twitter Post Of Lady Who Said Obi & Datti Should Be President Surfaces / No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said Obi's No Structure But Why's Everywhere Shaking? Is Tinubu In The Race by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Can you imagine, campaign has not started fully, Tinubu ran away to an undisclosed UK hospital with his bags of catheter and his condition unknown. With the release of 2013 old bike gym videos followed by voice recording, it's obvious the man is in coma. The Lagos, Abuja, Jos crowds sent fear into their spines and made Tinubu understand the reality that awaits him.
I love the doubts of those in APC and PDP. First, it was a party without structure to social media noise. Now, the reality is staring terribly at them and they're jittery. How would you conclude that people who stood in the sun to register for their PVCs won't collect but you will collect your own? You must be joking.
I love the whole show, the more you challenge Obidients, the more they prepare for you. How can you ask Nigerians to leave a human being and vote a ghost? You dey use juju? The juju don expire. Once bitten twice shy. Take or leave it, Tinubu is no longer in the race.

1 Like

Re: They Said Obi's No Structure But Why's Everywhere Shaking? Is Tinubu In The Race by GreatBoss: 4:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Nobody is shaking for a structureless candidate. Politics is discussion.
Re: They Said Obi's No Structure But Why's Everywhere Shaking? Is Tinubu In The Race by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 04, 2022
GreatBoss:
Nobody is shaking for a structureless candidate. Politics is discussion.

How do I engage a person who lives in denials?

1 Like

Re: They Said Obi's No Structure But Why's Everywhere Shaking? Is Tinubu In The Race by ol0d0od0: 4:49am On Oct 04, 2022
Naso
Re: They Said Obi's No Structure But Why's Everywhere Shaking? Is Tinubu In The Race by beeblack: 5:57am On Oct 04, 2022
2023 is approaching.

Congratulations to the Winner.

Come again for the Losers.

As for me and my households, a young, an intelligent, God-fearing, an agile candidate we are going for.

Which means, we are Obedient

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari & Family: People Without Conscience? / PDP, Labour, Others Say APC Plotting To Stop Electronic Transmission, BIOVAS / PDP Postpones Presidential Campaign, Resumes Negotiations With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.