Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke (32808 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon, Wife, Damilola Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Deyemi Okanlawon & Wife, Damilola Celebrate Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by SirJerrie(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Loose Lips Sink Ships

Keep Your Private Life PRIVATE FFS undecided

2 Likes

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by pointblankeirie: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by seunny4lif(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
How do we know?
Well, actors get paid to act cheesy
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by Victorious1000: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
I smell lies
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by johnjay4u2u(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by VenumX: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
If you like cheat on her or marry another wife like that coconut head tortoise.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by phemmyfour: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
HeadNigga:
You don use your mouth tell us say your wife dey bankroll you. If we use am argue in her favour tomorrow no talk o.
He will still serve her breakfast like Saro did to Arolake

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by kelvine(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
How will the wife's relative and close friends feel reading this.
Definitely they won't be as excited as the actor wishes his fans to be.

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by citygarden(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
The dude was only appreciate what is wife did to him. Not all female are liability to man. Some are assets. But next time don't post such on social media

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by godofuck231: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
obembet:
Nollywood actor, Deyemi Okanlawon, revealed what his wife did to him after he complained about being broke.

Deyemi was surprised to see what his wife Damilola did to him.

Here is what he wrote,

Last night I finally told babe how low my cash flow was and how I still had plenty pending commitments…. na so I wake up this morning see credit alert wey pass my problem!

Source: https://twitter.com/_deyemi/status/1576899289665925120?t=MOMfhbETolEom1hOw5O3GA&s=19
better ogbanje when de solve problems , he should pour her gold and benz make she work better on his destiny
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by Akerele44(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
incandescentena:
Mr Actor Actor...your wife/babe get sense pass you because she didn't run to tweeeter to display any foolishness just like you did now on SM......

By the way let's see the list of problems and the credit alert wey she send you first ......

Op What concern Nairalanders sef?!

grin

And funniest thing he didn't told us how much he sent him
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by Elbethel1: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
I don't know why people can't keep their private life away from social media for once. Anyway may God bless his wife for him
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by Beverlyjean(f): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
incandescentena:
Mr Actor Actor...your wife/babe get sense pass you because she didn't run to tweeeter to display any foolishness just like you did now on SM......

By the way let's see the list of problems and the credit alert wey she send you first ......

grin

He is trying to change the narrative
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by qtguru(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
FaceTanke:
Simp

NL men what more do you want,

Wife blows money = Bitch
wife gives husband money = simp

You guys are stressful mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by incandescentena: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Akerele44:

You say what?

My guy correct your grammar
before .......you loose your teeth right now

2 Likes

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by Goalgetter23(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=incandescentena post=117252366]Mr Actor Actor...your wife/babe get sense pass you because she didn't run to tweeeter to display any foolishness just like you did on SM......let's see the list of problems and the credit alert wey see send you first ......

Op What concern Nairalanders now?

Wow. Must everything be about hatred? The level of your stupidity knows no bound. What a very dumb reply. If it's about celebrity divorces, you would have be saying something else, while so many are getting discouraged of getting married, he's eulogising his woman, while trying to communicate that having a supportive woman is God's blessings, you are spilling trash.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by Akerele44(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
incandescentena:

You say what?

My guy correct your grammar

before .......you loose your teeth right now

Typo error
She sent...i mean

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by BABANGBALI: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rubbish! Nonsense. Poverty is a decease

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by BABANGBALI: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Akerele44:

it can't be more than 5k now
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by Allisgud: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
So we should wear ur wife the crown of 100 yard wife material abi
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by incandescentena: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Goalgetter23:
Wow. Must everything be about hatred? The level of your stupidity knows
no bound. What a very dumb reply. If it's about celebrity divorces, you
would have be saying something else, while so many are getting discouraged
of getting married, he's eulogising his woman, while trying to communicate
that having a supportive woman is God's blessings, you are spilling trash.

From a very dishonest stvpid simp.......idiatt come closer and repeat the trash you typed unfortunately again, let me fill your skull with bullets

2 Likes

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Seeking for relevance. You no sabi yab grin
Revolution2022:
Seeking for relevant.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by jessylaurel(f): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
obembet:
Nollywood actor, Deyemi Okanlawon, revealed what his wife did to him after he complained about being broke.

Deyemi was surprised to see what his wife Damilola did to him.

Here is what he wrote,

Last night I finally told babe how low my cash flow was and how I still had plenty pending commitments…. na so I wake up this morning see credit alert wey pass my problem!

Source: https://twitter.com/_deyemi/status/1576899289665925120?t=MOMfhbETolEom1hOw5O3GA&s=19

Associations of women have nothing to offer where are you? Hope you're reading this news. Nonsense broke gender that betrayed Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by Bobbiee: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rubbish. Someone that I know has money wella
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by fof1: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
incandescentena:

Should everything be Gun and Violence? Use ur Head to Express urself Joor.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by Bhella5(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Stupid man.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by Akerele44(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
BABANGBALI:
it can't be more than 5k now

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
Seeking for relevance. You no sabi yab grin
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
loosecanon50:
It's never advisable to let your woman know your financial predicament, let alone bring it to twitter. It's very unmanly. You married a good woman nevertheless.
You can't tell! Only when he stays that way for long and she maintains that behaviour can you make such conclusion.
"Your wife will leave you when you lose your job. Of course she will not leave you that day".
- Chris Rock.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by BABANGBALI: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Akerele44:

abeg na fine babe like Mynd44 make you send to me to flog me o, no be this old mama, biko

Married women with leg chains and waist beads are former Ashawo
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by zed7: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Men bankroll women every minute. A woman who is even a wife has bankrolled her husband and it has become news. Women need to start doing more.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke by SmartPolician: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
robinso01:
This doesn't worth being posted on social media, but actor sha

People's social media handles represent their online diary. What they choose to do with it is entirely their business, not yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Cries On Seeing Davido Face To Face (video) / Beverly Osu's Look Without Makeup (Photo) / Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.