Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' (66393 Views)

"These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' / FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by GUNITGuy: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Please can someone please kindly give this Man a good advice on what to say
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Vicson2021: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2022
Confused man
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Ifearnoevil: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Ijaw people will not see this one now.
Election that is national thing, this one wants to turn it ijaw vs igbo as if anybody is stopping him from supporting Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by ebuclassic18(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2022
He thinks is by gun
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by mauchiz: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2022
Asari is a criminal,leader of criminals, all the blood his boys shed 2005 and 2006 are still crying,all the banks his group robbed in transamadi is waiting for vengeance,him and Ateke.
Asari has mouth to talk,someone that should have been jailed for all the people they killed and wasted their blood,he is busy making mouth.
Asari is a murderer, he will pay for all the blood he spilled in River state when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by nesphil(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2022
grin

grin

grin

By their fruits, you shall know them.
So you're still Obidient like this

OyeofIkoTuN:

did I hear you say kill one igbo man?

Ijaw is gone be that...Fact..
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Uniquekriss(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2022
The OP of this post is a fool. I listened and watched the video till end, he never mentioned OBIdients, neither did he talk about the 2million man march, Foolish urchins of Tinubu trying so hard to discredit the moving train. he generally referred to the Igbos, remember, the OBIdients are not made of only Igbos... Anu

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by mjconcept(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2022
Your mumu no too much? Asari Dokubo, your mumu don too much. You be mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by nesphil(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2022
if this government does that today,
na you go still use your other side of the mouth to shout...
Human rights abuse here and there.

Newyorkitis:
Is he licensed to carry that gun?
This is why I love Obasanjo, back in the days, he locked this guy up, locked, both the president and founder of OPC, locked the leader of Massob, and he locked the director of Hisbah (the Islamic Police in Kano State)

Everywhere became calm.
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by edosignature(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar 2023.
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by sencekompis: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Omo ibo werey, we no like unaa shioorr
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Emyogalanya: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2022
donleo92:
this man and relevance na 5&6
shrek has spoken.
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by ZombieSlayer1: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2022
membranus:

Your hatred of the Yorubas will not stop us from being the best.

We stand gidigba, like the Rock of Gibraltar.
Look at the nonsense you spoke to which I replied and tell me who hated who.

Take a look at posts on this nairaland concerning Igbos and tell me which tribe is always there talking rubbish if not you Yorubas.
I'm sure you'll even notice that we Igbos hardly reply your type and it shows you we're above y'all in everything. It's glaring to everyone that the Yorubas are extremely jealous of the achievements of the Igbos and that's the genesis of your perceived hate of the Igbo tribe, but y'all can hate afterall your tribe has monopolized stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Emes101(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2022
OriOko88:
cheesy
I tot some emotional Obi supporters said obi will clear all d south south states in a previous thread?? Obi won't win a single state in south south,he would even lose in Imo and enugu,cos of the internal beef btw anambra and imo. Obi wil struggle to win only a state,and that's anambra.

He should have remained in PDP and wait for his time. No single established politician even from his region is supporting him. So how he wan win. undecided

You are not a wise person.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by VEHINTOLAR: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Only those who love to wallow in self deceit believe that Obi stands any chance against such political heavyweights like Tinubu and Atiku ! One retard even said that South south is already locked down for Obi,I laugh so teeey ! Depression will set in for most Ndigbo,as regard next year election,as soon as election results start coming out from other regions.

You guys must be foolish if you think Obi will make any inroad in the highly conservative North or you think that the Yoruba people don't know that you Igbo hate them (Yoruba) with some burning passions and will foolishly support your candidate ?! South south ? You're not welcome there either,you just got a kinda confirmation to that effect from Asari Dikubo. And it's only an idiot that will underestimate Asari Dokubo's capability and influence in that region. It is quite shocking that you Igbo people are yet to get the message;nobody wants to have anything to do with you guys !

Anyway,Obidient fools can continue to enjoy their carnival for as long as it lasts before the inevitable reality finally dawns on them !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Well, he has to dance to the tune of his current paymaster!

He has never had his people's interests at Heart!... It's always about what he will pocket!
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Nijablast: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2022
That your oshawerewere leader what was he doing in Kenya �����
Obituaries answer me now ooo����

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2022
NaijaBookings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4deBITFI_A

Lhttps://twitter.com/ejykmykel1/status/1576941975512977409?t=ETc5jvDuhHBe0EIgAFhPvw&s=19

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/10/04/peter-obi-im-sorry-for-you-igbos-asari-dokubo-displays-ak-47-rifles-against-obidients/%3famp=1

Lol... Nigeria is fully Obidient
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2022
nesphil:
grin

grin

grin

By their fruits, you shall know them.
So you're still Obidient like this

I don't do politics sir..

I only defend propaganda against igboland and not obi a politician
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Ventura1: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2022
The truth is how many easterner condemn Kanu when doing same or are currently condemning UGM?
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by chinexx07(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Madmohamed123:
this pig should not take ndigbo for grunted the day asiri will know who is Igbo man is the day he will kill one Igbo man as for known he is just a noise maker a mad dog.

He can only make noise we know him very well we know where to get him let him try nonsense against Igbo . DIS ANIMAL DAYS ARE NUMBERED HE WILL SOON GET MASSAGE SHABI HE DEY SHOW AK ABI I LAUGH ����

The pig is too small you can se no Igbo man take him Sirius or respond to his madness.

I advised ndigbo to continue to ignore he should go and look for people who take power from his brother Jonathan
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by chinexx07(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2022
arkonpoint:
Where's dss when you need them?
DIS ANIMAL DAYS ARE NUMBERED HE WILL SOON GET MASSAGE SHABI HE DEY SHOW AK ABI I LAUGH ���[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Funmisurge(m): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Amb1045:
Affiliation will not rise again. We must vote competent people into power. We no longer want killers, drug lord and criminals into political affairs of Nigeria. We say no to bad governments, bad policymakers, rubber stamp senators, looters, sick people, unverified people. We want a better Nigeria for our generation. Nigeria is a nice country with diverse cultures. Imaging travelling to north for tourism or southwest you will enjoy the cultures and ways of peoples life styles. But these greedy criminals in power has stolen everything made for common man on the street. Still impose unnecessary tax on the poor citizens.
Jakpa is not an option
Nigeria must work
We must come together to make it work
Vote Obi/Datti

10years from now foreign countries will return moneys stolen by Tinubu and Atiku. Greedy politicians

U people that called Nigeria a zoo country wanted to rule and come to power through the back door, we say no to ur presidency aspirations. Unless u apologize for calling this country an unprinted names
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by chinexx07(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2022
robinso01:
Wetin igbo do adari dokubo sef?
NOTHING JUST WATCH
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Skty: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2022
I won't watch a silly video with my data
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Giltexo: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Juju go mess you up ...see this man from Creek .. you are a mumu man
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Skty: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Funmisurge:

U people that called Nigeria a zoo country wanted to rule and come to power through the back door, we say no to ur presidency aspirations. Unless u apologize for calling this country an unprinted names

Martin Luther king spoke about people like u...
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Many of you Igbos are cursed from the dungeons of hell. You want to stop a private citizen who likely as license yo the gun he carries but you don't want to stop Ipob esn esn who kills Nigerians daily in Igbo land

wetin consign me..

as long as amotekun is doing well,I'm okay

hahahahahahaha

Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by guru90: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2022
USELESS PAID MUMU MAN FROM FG.
THIS MAN MUST DIE SHAMEFUL DEATH SOONEST.....

CALLING IGBO NAMES UP AND DOWN BECAUSE FG IS FEEDING U.....

SOONEST YOU WILL MEET YOUR GRAVE YARD.......... NONSENSE MAN.
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Dawnofhope: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2022
We have been saying this, no one in his right senses can support APC and Tinubu, only terrorist and drug addicts can do that, this is simply because these set of people Enjoy a society where lawlessness is tolerated.
Re: Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' by Ventura1: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2022
The truth is how many easterner condemn Kanu for doing same or are currently condemning UGM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) / Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.