Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized (1133 Views)

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives / Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized / Atiku Abandoned Us When Lagos LG Allocation Was Seized – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by buksarki: 6:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Ndlea should also tell Nigeria the name owner of the house where cocain worth $278 million was seized. Okay I understand because the house is not own by igboman, the reason his name was concealed bunch of tribalistic.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by oyin44: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2022
Was the place a house

Or a rented warehouse...,haba omoyeebo

Sick individual.. cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by buksarki: 6:36am On Oct 04, 2022
oyin44:
Was the place a house

who is sick here, is the warehouse own or rented by ghost?

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by Laggafin: 6:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Evil is evil.. I reali don't care which tribe.. but for the NDLEA naming one culprit's name and leaving the other reeks senseless injustice and double standards.. They must learn to be professional on all fronts.. having said that.. I still commend Buba Marwa.. he's doing a fantastic job. More Grace to his elbows in ridding our society from harmful opiums and cracks

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by RoxyBrownAutos: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2022
It could be a rented warehouse. The idea of naming the owner of the house may not matter so much as the landlord may not be the importer of the cocaine.
Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by lexylaw40: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2022
See

Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by limeta(f): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2022
Even that on its own is corruption

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by Kingspin(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2022
They should name all the dealers involved. One person can not do the deal or run it.

List all actors

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by OneEyedSnake: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2022
buksarki:
Ndlea should also tell Nigeria the name owner of the house where cocain worth $278 million was seized. Okay I understand because the house is not own by igboman, the reason his name was concealed bunch of tribalistic.

There is a 99.99999% certainty that Igbos were behind that drug operation but for sake of clarity on why the NDLEA is yet to announce those behind it let me lay out why the authorities are yet to make an announcement on who were behind this major drug case:

1. The NDLEA is still investigating to unravel the kingpins behind this drug bust.

2. The volume of drugs alone is a matter of national security and will now require a holistic inter agency investigation on the motives behind such huge inventory. Was this a social destabilizing operation to flood the streets with cheap cocaine ? Or was the cocaine meant for further exports? The money from such huge volume could easily finance terrorism and even a regime change.

3. How did such huge quantities get into Nigeria? The DSS , NIA and DMI alongside Customs will want to know.

4. Where did the consignment originate from ?

5. How extensive and large is the cartel behind this huge drug operation?

6. How long has this been in operation and how much has been imported into Nigeria and where does the money trail lead and end up?

So you see,my dear Okoro , when the inter agency investigation is concluded, you might find out half of your heathen village may end up behind bars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by buksarki: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

There is a 99.99999% certainty that Igbos were behind that drug operation but for sake of clarity on why the NDLEA is yet to announce those behind it let me lay out why the authorities are yet to make an announcement on who were behind this major drug case:

1. The NDLEA is still investigating to unravel the kingpins behind this drug bust.

2. The volume of drugs alone is a matter of national security and will now require a holistic inter agency investigation on the motives behind such huge inventory. Was this a social destabilizing operation to flood the streets with cheap cocaine ? Or was the cocaine meant for further exports? The money from such huge volume could easily finance terrorism and even a regime change.

3. How did such huge quantities get into Nigeria? The DSS , NIA and DMI alongside Customs will want to know.

4. Where did the consignment originate from ?

5. How extensive and large is the cartel behind this huge drug operation?

6. How long has this been in operation and how much has been imported into Nigeria and where does the money trail lead and end up?

So you see,my dear Okoro , when the inter agency investigation is concluded, you might find out half of your heathen village may end up behind bars.
So they hurriedly go public to name the owner of the mansion where tramadol was seized, does it mean the same features are not applicable? People where arrested and no name even those arrested was make public. What are you telling me?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by Highways: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2022
oyin44:
Was the place a house

So what stops them from naming the landlord and the landlord naming the tenant instead of running off to burn it... Yeah name the tenant.... We are waiting

Something is not just clear

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by OneEyedSnake: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2022
buksarki:
So they hurriedly go public to name the owner of the mansion where tramadol was seized, does it mean the same features are not applicable? People where arrested and no name even those arrested was not make public. What are you telling me?

Did it cross your okoro skull that the raid that netted the latest tramnadol seizure was as a result of the authorities being tipped off?

The baron behind that VGC raid owned that property and it was his business address.

The one in Ikorodu was a warehouse on rent .

The NDLEA is still investigating and on the trail of the people who rented the warehouse .

When they are eventually caught and exposed to be Igbo hope you won't cry that they framed innocent Igbo businessmen
if

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Owner is currently on a drip somewhere in uk. heartbreaking.
Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by Bontafa: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Did it cross your okoro skull that the raid that netted the latest tramnadol seizure was as a result of the authorities being tipped off?

The baron behind that VGC raid owned that property and it was his business address.

The NDLEA is still investigating and on the trail of the people who rented the warehouse .

When they are eventually caught and exposed to be Igbo hope you won't cry that they framed innocent Igbo businessmen
if

You are here masturbating about tramadol.

When the biggest cocaine Burst happened in Lagos 2 weeks ago you were blind no be so ?

Kunle the spiral skull

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by buksarki: 8:11am On Oct 04, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

if
You are still not making sense, was people not arrested in the same rented warehouse? Those arrested are they a ghost? I'm sure if that people where to be igbo by now it will be flying over internet.
Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by OneEyedSnake: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2022
buksarki:
You are still not making sense, was people not arrested in the same rented warehouse? Those arrested are they a ghost? I'm sure if that people where to be igbo by now it will be flying over internet.

You arrest gateman and you want to say they are the drug barons?

Use brain okoro.
Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by buksarki: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

You arrest gateman and you want to say they are the drug barons?

Use brain okoro.
check out daily trust report

Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by RZArecta(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Seeing the category of people attacking you here should tell you why the NDLEA will never release the names of the house owner and or the actual drug baron behind the haul. Don't waste your time cool
Re: NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2022
Am interested in knowing the real owner of the property.
buksarki:

(1) (Reply)

Osun APC Youth Wing Holds Mass Rally For Tinubu. Pictures / What Is Happening, No Politician Is Roasting Corn, Eating Corn Or Plaiting Hair? / I Must Confess, Peter Obi Looks Good In These Pictures. Obidients, Oya Fall In..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.