Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

There Will Be Low Voters Turnout In The North In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Low Voters Turnout In The North In 2023 (632 Views)

No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout / Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina / JUST IN: Buhari’s Swearing In To Be Low Key, Moves ‘Major’ Events To June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Will Be Low Voters Turnout In The North In 2023 by SweetVibe: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Anyone who is very observant and politically minded will discover that the North have little zeal or enthusiasm towards the 2023 election unlike 2015 and 2019. There are lot of reasons behind this which I think the Buhari disappointed factor is part of it.

Any candidate or party hoping for the North to give the block vote will be very disappointed. I see a low voters turn out in the North come 2023, infact the South and the Middle belt will decide 2023 election.
Sign:my opinion

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Low Voters Turnout In The North In 2023 by Cyberterror: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2022
That would have been true if they didn't sense the danger of a biafrauud getting in if they stay complacent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Low Voters Turnout In The North In 2023 by Foolishbuhari: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2022
True. From all indices of engagement, I'm getting that feeler. Make people when dey pursue northern votes continue sha.
Re: There Will Be Low Voters Turnout In The North In 2023 by Peterobi90: 7:46am On Oct 04, 2022
Cyberterror:
That would have been true if they didn't sense the danger of a biafrauud getting in if they stay complacent.

Imagine a North that tags Atiku a thief, talk more a Tinubu the whole Nigeria tags one...

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Low Voters Turnout In The North In 2023 by Felimax(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2022
SweetVibe:
Anyone who is very observant and politically minded will discover that the North have little zeal or enthusiasm towards the 2023 election unlike 2015 and 2019. There are lot of reasons behind this which I think the Buhari disappointed factor is part of it.

Any candidate or party hoping for the North to give the block vote will be very disappointed. I see a low voters turn out in the North come 2023, infact the South and the Middle belt will decide 2023 election.

The way eye go take turn you ehn go be like say HIV just enter your body.

My joy is that at the end a winner will emerge and the worst some people will shout is rigging.

The earlier you realize Atiku is your next president the better.

The first person to vote for Atiku in Delta State na me.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Low Voters Turnout In The North In 2023 by David160(m): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2022
SweetVibe:

Buhari their messiah disappointed them.. They have little to no fate in Tinubu and APC again.

Those that show up will just vote for Atiku or kwankwaso
Re: There Will Be Low Voters Turnout In The North In 2023 by ambale(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2022
This was my assertion truly

The North might not want to come out to give bloc votes for the following reasons;

* Buhari no longer on the ballot, he is the only one with that massive following in the north

* Buhari failed woefully especially with the insecurity, some of them are still trying to forgive themselves for the mistake of 2015

* There is a belief the southerners are the next in line, and the northerners have always aligned with their own

So we might not be having those billions grin vote from that end this time around ooo
Re: There Will Be Low Voters Turnout In The North In 2023 by SweetVibe: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2022
Felimax:

My joy is that at the end a winner will emerge and the worst some people will shout is rigging.

Did I mention any am supporting any candidate in my post?
Why do you guys always behave so low?
Re: There Will Be Low Voters Turnout In The North In 2023 by BloomingDale(f): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Felimax:

Yeah, I like that as a southerner you are submissive to a northerner, and know deep down that a Northerner is your superior. May you have a submissive wife like yourself, insha Allah.

(1) (Reply)

Obidient By Arlee Is A Song Dedicated To Labour’s Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Has Gone Very Far, Distractors Are Very Late / Tinubu Fighting Against The Tide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.