Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? (580 Views)

Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo / Buba Marwa: Retired Officers Behind Soldiers In Battlefield / Buhari's Security Resuced Buba Marwa From Angry Mob At APC Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? by OneEyedSnake: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Well, the Igbos think so.

In their perpetual state of eternal victim hood, the Igbos have arrived at the conclusion that Maj.Gen Buba Marwa (rtd) of the NDLEA is selective in his arrest on drug dealers , barons and traffickers. The Igbo claim that only cases involving Igbo men and women drug dealers get the attention of the NDLEA. They are citing the Ikorodu cocaine bust, to which the NDLEA is yet to conclude investigations to unravel those behind the huge consignment of cocaine as a pointer that the Drug enforcement agency is shielding the barons behind the consignment because they (Igbos) claim is not an Igbo person or persons.

Well, I won't give Yamri the benefit of a debate as its a pure waste of time neither will I play advocate for the NDLEA on their ongoing investigation but one thing I do agree with the Igbos is that Marwa is indeed being selective in his war on drug use as the NDLEA is not in any way or form bothered in dealing with the growing menace of drug use in the yeast.

Mkpuri miri epidemic is hitting the yeast hard but I am yet to read on the NDLEA busting meth labs that dot the yeast.

Is Marwa not bothered in stopping the menace of meth in the yeast?

Is this payback for the opiate epidemic plaguing the north to which Igbo drug dealers are the major suppliers of opiates that have flooded the north?

I believe, Marwa is only concerned about stopping the import and export of hard drugs into and out of Nigeria and is waging a war on drug use across the nation except in the yeast.

To me this is payback .

Let the yeast have a taste of their own medicine .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Imagine
Re: Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? by NewBalance: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2022
Why are you arresting their drug dealers?
Re: Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? by eddie7: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2022
Yesoooo it's very selective but do bear mind that it is selecting the evil and bad ones from the good and clean ones regardless of tribe, religion or ethnicity .....if you're a drug baron, you'll certainly be fished out

2 Likes

Re: Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? by TooMuchStuff: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Have you ever read or heard of a detribalized Fulani since history began?? The best of the best of Fulanis is one that shows 50% commitment to integrity and objectivity in any issues. But bulk of the HausafulaniKanuri muslims of the North are religiously hypocritical in all things. They can't even pretend about it.

Most drugs addicts are in the core North. They take hard drugs like heroin and cocaine and marijuana as if it's their food.

1 Like

Re: Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? by Hyperchi(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Imagine the kind brain the Ops has, very intelligent brain but the water around it don spoil. Like coconut with bad water.
Why not led the war on drugs to east and get ur dead brain blown up, so in ur village them no da take math. The east are even trying to resolve their own, what about the North who take drug pass them, what about in west all the entire canals, slump and under bridge has dealers their.

1 Like

Re: Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? by kozmokaz(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Una de ment ... sjey una no de see bursting for adamawa, kano and the rest ?

1 Like

Re: Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? by ilovenicloe(f): 9:19am On Oct 04, 2022
kozmokaz:
Una de ment ... sjey una no de see bursting for adamawa, kano and the rest ?

Anyone against Asiwaju is Igbo in the eyes of OneEyedSnake.

And umahi is defending Asiwaju up and down.

I pity you

1 Like

Re: Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? by Conrod: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2022
@OP,..WELLCOME BACK,...hopes you didnt have to escape this time. ezi bida.

1 Like

Re: Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? by AdamuKD: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2022
How far about Abba Kyari?
Selective prosecution

1 Like

Re: Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? by kozmokaz(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2022
ilovenicloe:

Anyone against Asiwaju is Igbo in the eyes of OneEyedSnake.

And umahi is defending Asiwaju up and down.

I pity you

The number of votes BAT get will determine the number of mad people we have in this country!

No sane person would have tasted what good governance is will wanna have APC back to in power
Re: Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? by SIONKPO1(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2022
OP you are wrong the truth is that Its the Southerners that are more into Export and Import of drugs but the Northerners averagely uses it
codeine,Tramadol,Diazepam etc
Re: Is Marwa's Drug War Selective? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Trash..

Tell us your tribe and we can work things out..

coward

we will continue to flood the North with hard drugs until we rendered the present generation useless and crackhead..

Observe the plan

hahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The North Will Serve Tinubu Breakfast The Same Way They Did Olu Falae / Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President / Another Look At Tinubu’s Manifesto - By Etim Etim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.