Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop (599 Views)

Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team / Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by onthehill: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2022
As seen online

Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shops (Video)

Women Support Walk for APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, held yesterday was allegedly staged as women who are traders in Lagos were ordered to join the rally or lose their shops, IGBERETV has learnt.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWSoBeqqRwI

Lalasticlala nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by Anigreat: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2022
shocked

Imagine?

You see all these things that is happening in Lagos and some south western states? no one is saying anything. Yesterday Peter Obi flag boy was beaten to stupor , his phone smashed by Thîefnubu boys,yet nobody said anything even Reno idiot the chemical reactor lose his voice let me not talk of Deji fool the twitter cashtivist. Assuming that such happened in south east, we would've heard how intolerant and toxic Obidients are everywhere.

But I trust south easterners, when they start their own madness now, Reno idiot will start barking like a mad dog and a whole lots of emotional idiots that can't take half of what they give to others will start wailing endlessly.

Now again, our beautiful mothers were forced to joined a usêlèss and Idiotic rally for a complete idiot of a man . I dare to say thîefnubu can never never rule this country. Very idiotic usêlèss man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by Urheadmaster(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2022
This is so obvious

Doesn't it mean that agbadorian urchins forcing

Market women to match for Tinubu, didn't

know that Tinubu cannot walk without life support in Londontongue undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by mystery22: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2022
This man is very desperate and wicked
Facts and videos are coming out to show that this women were forced

Lalasticlala seun mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by Elmojiid(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2022
O wrong now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by Zonefree(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2022
mystery22:
So this man is very desperate and wicked

Lalasticlala seu.n myn.d44
The first mod you mentioned is no longer with Nairaland. He's relieved of his duty cos of 2023 election. That's how low the owner of this forum condescended in order to install an old man to rule Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by Bontafa: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2022
Elmojiid:
O wrong now

Kini wrong gan gan?

No be wetting we dey talk , a drug baron using change to buy people up and down . Then oppress others and people are clapping shouting jagaban like lunatics

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by Elmojiid(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Bontafa:

Kini wrong gan gan?

No be wetting we dey talk , a drug baron using change to buy people up and down . Then oppress others and people are clapping shouting jagaban like lunatics
alaye park well and look road well before you cross
Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by Bontafa: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2022
Elmojiid:
alaye park well and look road well before you cross

Asiwaju go use touts as perm secs

Pahahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by Charmingrascal(m): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2022
I never wished for Tinubu to rule this country especially after that Lekki Massacre and the audacity of picking a fellow Muslim as running mate in a country where religion sensitivity is at its peak. A country where Christians are being killed by Islamic mob for alleged 'blasphemy', a country where the terror we are facing is linked to religion & jihad, Boko Haram and Fulani bandits are all believed to be Muslims, a country where it is widely believed by many Christians that there is a plan to Islamize Nigeria, It is this same country that an insensitive candidate picked his fellow Muslim as running mate when we have many Christians in the north.

As for Atiku I don't just like him being my President I believe he's corrupt and he is an embodiment of corruption. Also it will not be fair for another Fulani man to RULE Nigeria for another 8 years.
Now we are complaining about Fulani bandits, I believe that if Atiku wins we will have another 8 years of dealing with Fulani terrorists because they will believe they own Nigeria. Out of 371 tribes in Nigeria why would Fulani rule of for 18 years.

As for Peter Obi, the Youths choice, a man that makes 80% of Nigerian youths Obidient and Yusful. I would say he looks like the chosen one, the one that will turn the table.
Unfortunately Obi will not become the President of Nigeria in 2023, even though I really wish he becomes the President but he won't, not in 2023.
Unfortunately many Obidients will not come out to vote, they don't even have their PVCs.
Many are only being Obidients online but will not 'Yusfuly' go out to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by Elmojiid(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Bontafa:

Asiwaju go use touts as perm secs

Pahahahhahaha
it's well with you and your soul.
Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by Conner44: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2022
mynd44 will soon come and lock this thread again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by Charmingrascal(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Imagine?

You see all these things that is happening in Lagos and some south western states? no one is saying anything. Yesterday Peter Obi flag boy was beaten to stupor , his phone smashed by Thîefnubu boys,yet nobody said anything even Reno idiot the chemical reactor lose his voice let me not talk of Deji fool the twitter cashtivist. Assuming that such happened in south east, we would've heard how intolerant and toxic Obidients are everywhere.

But I trust south easterners, when they start their own madness now, Reno idiot will start barking like a mad dog and a whole lots of emotional idiots that can't take half of what they give to others will start wailing endlessly.

Now again, our beautiful mothers were forced to joined a usêlèss and Idiotic rally for a complete idiot of a man . I dare to say thîefnubu can never never rule this country. Very idiotic usêlèss man.

You are making 'Obi project' look like a tribal thing.
Stop it!
Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by GHOSTTALK: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2022
It's only women that can be forced nahw...go force youths And Everytime women... women.. women for tinubu... women we no go school...that has no idea how things are going... funny enough they are the major voters...the educated will follow live on tvc.. channels on election day...then the youth on social media counting vote....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by Babaken(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubu the Idi Amin of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by AdamuKD: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2022
You can imagine. Criminal Tilumbu and criminal supporters

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by trantayo: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Ibos with hatred and toxic statement. Let obi tell Nigerians how he kept million of dollars in his daughter's account in one of the island countries. How much was his salary when he was working with Fidelity bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by zaki2: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2022
I have never seen such level of desperation before. May God save Nigeria. shocked
Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by mystery22: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:

The first mod you mentioned is no longer with Nairaland. He's relieved of his duty cos of 2023 election. That's how low the owner of this forum condescended in order to install an old man to rule Nigeria.
wow no wonder nairaland is a joke
Re: Tinubu's Women Rally Allegedly Staged, Traders Forced To Join Or Lose Their Shop by Mynd44: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2022
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land / Is The Release Of Nnamdi Kalu A Political Move? / APC Chieftain Shocked At Tinubu's Gaffe During Jos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.