Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation (708 Views)

Thousands Take To The Streets Of Paris To Protest Soaring Prices / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by thenewsline(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2022
North Korea on Tuesday fired a ballistic missile over Japan for the first time in five years, forcing Japan to issue evacuation notices and suspend trains during the flight of the nuclear-capable weapon that could reach the

Source: https://tnewsline.com/2022/10/04/world/north-korea-sends-missile/
Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2022
Cool
Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by lhordspy: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Winter is finally here
Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by RestructureNig1: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Why can't Japan intercept it
Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by seunny4lif(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The missiles are not for Japan, and I think the last time Japan want to try, they the Japanese don't even knew when the missiles pass by.
If Japan intercept those missiles then that mean Japan has declare war on NK

RestructureNig1:
Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by RestructureNig1: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2022
seunny4lif:
The missiles are not for Japan, and I think the last time Japan want to try, they the Japanese don't even knew when the missiles pass by.

If Japan intercept missiles on their own airspace is declaring a war?

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by Danny50: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2022
The fat ugly pig on the beatz... The only man"Trumph" that knows how to cure their madnes is know more. I blame americans for voting out the real man that knows the job.
Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by seunny4lif(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2022
RestructureNig1:

If Japan intercept missiles on their own airspace is declaring a war?
I think yes and that the reason Japan along side USA have never intercept those missiles or USA and Japan are afraid if their anti missile systems failed to intercept, that will cause massive embarrassment to the USA military industries
Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by Vl3ly: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2022
RestructureNig1:
it is hyper Sonic ICBM

Only Russia can shut it down in the world

1 Like

Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by Vl3ly: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by Vl3ly: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

I think yes and that the reason Japan along side USA have never intercept those missiles or USA and Japan are afraid if their anti missile systems failed to intercept, that will cause massive embarrassment to the USA military industries
there papa USA no fii shut it down

Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by saxywale2: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

How were they able to warn their citizens to take cover if they did not know the missile was passing by?

Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by saxywale2: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Vl3ly:
it is hyper Sonic ICBM

Only Russia can shut it down in the world
No one has reported that it was an hypersonic missile and Russia does not have the capacity to intercept an hypersonic missile. It's being reported as a IRBM Hwasong-12.
Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by seunny4lif(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
saxywale2:

How were they able to warn their citizens to take cover if they did not know the missile was passing by?
What I’m trying to say is Japan military can’t stop those missiles due to 2 things
1. Intercepting those missiles that is not meant for Japan means Japan want war with NK

2. Or Japan and USA def system is so bad.
Remember when USA and Japan vowed to shoot down NK missiles if it ever fly over Japan in 2017.
USA sent def systems to Japan yet those NK missiles flew over Japan in less than 10 mins giving the Japanese military less time to respond and caused massive panic to Japanese.
Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by saxywale2: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okay I understand your post now. Apologies.
Re: North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation by Vl3ly: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
saxywale2:

No one has reported that it was an hypersonic missile and Russia does not have the capacity to intercept an hypersonic missile. It's being reported as a IRBM Hwasong-12.
are you playing?
Even the south Korea military says it's speed is mach17

Which is one of the best hypersonic missile in the world even USA never produced the kind
Den still dey produced this kind thing with all the heavy sanctions

I repeat it's only Russia and one china glid vehicle

(1) (Reply)

Joe Biden Teaches Hadith Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) / Israel Plans To Flood Hamas Tunnels / ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.