Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

See The New Tinubu Campaign Codinator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The New Tinubu Campaign Codinator (343 Views)

New Tinubu Song By Warri Boys / New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Tinubu Campaign Codinator by conductor250: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Crime cuts across party line and tribe.

That's why real Yorubas who know What's up are going for Obi.

Thiefnubuu will only enrich his friends both Yoruba and from other tribes leaving you to be doing thuggery and fighting at Oshodi. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The New Tinubu Campaign Codinator by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Agbado group of companies
Re: See The New Tinubu Campaign Codinator by Urheadmaster(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin
Re: See The New Tinubu Campaign Codinator by Authority1o1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okay...

It's appalling really. Shameful to say the least.

Tinubu's camp is full of questionable characters, but it's nothing worthy of worry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The New Tinubu Campaign Codinator by ilovenicloe(f): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igbos na Una they make these cone head bastards they see una finish tho .

My opinion
Re: See The New Tinubu Campaign Codinator by socialmediaman: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Even Chimaroke Nnamani knows that his wife and family will secretly vote for Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The New Tinubu Campaign Codinator by Amb1045(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
A verified drug lord can not be president of Nigeria. A sick old man can never be president of Nigeria. A thug master can never be president of Nigeria. A verified killer can't be the president of Nigeria. A looter can not be the president of Nigeria. A tribalistic bigot can never be president of Nigeria. An unverified person can never be president of Nigeria however I prefer sick tinubu to Atiku. If obi no win Tinubu can win I'm good with that because Tinubu is better to a criminal called Atiku. Obi is the best candidate. Any body supporting a verified drug lord Tinubu or a verified criminal Atiku has a metal health disorder.A verified drug lord can not be president of Nigeria. A sick old man can never be president of Nigeria. A thug master can never be president of Nigeria. A verified killer can't be the president of Nigeria. A looter can not be the president of Nigeria. A tribalistic bigot can never be president of Nigeria. An unverified person can never be president of Nigeria however I prefer sick tinubu to Atiku. If obi no win Tinubu can win I'm good with that because Tinubu is better to a criminal called Atiku. Obi is the best candidate. Any body supporting a verified drug lord Tinubu or a verified criminal Atiku has a metal health disorder.

(1) (Reply)

Was October 1st An Independence Day Or Peter Obi Day? (Pics) / Buhari's Failure, The Dasin Hausa Dam And Middle Belt Flooding. / Moment Tinubu And Atiku Met At Abuja Airport Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.