Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

"Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy (31340 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music / Tiwa Savage Floors Danny Young In Copyright War As "One" Returns To Youtube / Youtube Takes Down GabbyG AMEN Featuring Mr. NATURE Over Copyright Infringement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Harrykn: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
The way you no too stress contour…
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by YorubaSlur: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Eryyy92:
The consequences of singing thrashy songs

Contour is a masterpiece bro
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by afbstrategies: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Eryyy92:

They are both amazing talents. So, get a life or listen to their songs again.
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Dreadlock69(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Eryyy92:

You run commot for bush

Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Dreadlock69(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
I dun tell am say her way no to straight contour
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Oluwaseunomo: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Asa don big pass this shit

I'm disappointed
Your disappointed is your headache and we don't care

1 Like

Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Roman7(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Olasyke:
Where Mr eazi wan take see 300million pay off asa? Because the debt is now on eazi as he's the record label boss. They're going to just settle it at the end and Mr eazi is definitely going to have to pay at the end because if asa has a strong case, a court injuction could stop the songs from getting played on radio, TV's and on streaming platforms.

And No one wants that court stress, especially if it's in Nigeria.

The song dope shaa, it's like the first joeboy's song I like.

Eazi na billionaire Sha.
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Ijaya123: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Olasyke:
Where Mr eazi wan take see 300million pay off asa? Because the debt is now on eazi as he's the record label boss. They're going to just settle it at the end and Mr eazi is definitely going to have to pay at the end because if asa has a strong case, a court injuction could stop the songs from getting played on radio, TV's and on streaming platforms.

Where did you see Mr Eazi in the write up?
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by MuslimIgbo: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

I'm disappointed
You can never be too big to teach an asshole a lesson.
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ijaya123:

Where did you see Mr Eazi in the write up?
He's the owner of Joe boy's record label. You have comprehension issues?

1 Like

Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Yankee101: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
ASA is international
If she sues and win in a court abroad all the steaming platforms will pay her directly
These guys don't understand copyright law
I'm even surprised Fela's family allowed burna boy to be doing all those songs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Tegabadguy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by viodemus: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
300 mill and 60 percent.

She really hear wetin Tony Braxton been do to Burna boy for las las. Burna boy been pay her almost 1mil dollars and she gets 60% publishing rights.

If you think say you fit make benefit from the song, then pay up Joe boy. because you did not have to really scour your creative mind to make the song.

2 Likes

Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Greenback: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Madafak,don't play pranks or he's with our beloved ASA.....go reconcile and straighten up with her..

1 Like

Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by funshint(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

I'm disappointed
You don't know what you're saying. Joeboy better be careful... someone like Asa is not to be joked with. I'm sure she and her legal team have already finished their work sef. Pray he doesn't learn the hard way.
*also never knew Joeboy was Yoruba

1 Like

Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by sylve11: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Then she go come pay us for using our "There is fire on the mountain run run run" when we been dey sing since nursery school.

this got me laughing hard. grin grin grin cool
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by sylve11: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Afoonja:

Contour is a masterpiece bro

what is masterpiece there?

na wa. embarassed cool
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Bouncing2(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Asa should go and f*ck a big d**k..

We in joeboy's camp nor de give shishi
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by YorubaSlur: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
sylve11:

what is masterpiece there?

na wa. embarassed cool

Production, song template.
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by olamakinde(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... The two are cute together. Make dem drop banter and gum body. cheesy cheesy
as you gum your own to the wall
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Mike008(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Asa did the right thing reaching you through her lawyers, u de update status. You truly copyrighted

1 Like

Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by nokspos: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
small boys too plenty for this forum , how can you say asa no get shi shi, you are using international artist to compare noise maker ... i'm tired...
nesphil:
Make Asa leave Joeboy alone abeg.
She think say she go fit use My guy cashout
She dey fyn wetin she no go fit see, cos she no go see shi shi from Joeboy

grin
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Shalommy(f): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
olamakinde:
as you gum your own to the wall
Chaii cheesy cheesy
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by folake4u(f): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hmmm.

Asa v. Joeboy & Tempoe.

This case go sweet die. cheesy I believe the copyright infringement action is more retaliatory than restorative though.
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by folake4u(f): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yankee101:
ASA is international
If she sues and win in a court abroad all the steaming platforms will pay her directly
These guys don't understand copyright law
I'm even surprised Fela's family allowed burna boy to be doing all those songs

@the bolded. In this part of the world, they clearly DON'T.

3 Likes

Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Guyman01: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Eryyy92:
See as them disgrace you for FP cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by sweetgala(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Olasyke:
Where Mr eazi wan take see 300million pay off asa? That's a huge minus.

By the way, joeboy makes more than that in a year, especially now that December is approaching, they'll be constant shows and all.
I mean, omah lay just bought a 500 million naira house. Joeboy and his management can afford to -300m from their record books.

Well, the debt is now on eazi as he's the record label boss. They're going to just settle it at the end and Mr eazi is definitely going to have to pay at the end because if asa has a strong case, a court injuction could stop the songs from getting played on radio, TV's and on streaming platforms.

Guy be taking it easy, 500m house, nah for banana or Ikoyi he buy am
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Olasyke:

By the way, joeboy makes more than that in a year, especially now that December is approaching, they'll be constant shows and all.
I mean, omah lay just bought a 500 million naira house. Joeboy and his management can afford to -300m from their record books.

Well, the debt is now on eazi as he's the record label boss. They're going to just settle it at the end and Mr eazi is definitely going to have to pay at the end because if asa has a strong case, a court injuction could stop the songs from getting played on radio, TV's and on streaming platforms.

Do you know what 500m is? Don't overhyped this guy's.
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by onilanre(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Olasyke:

What are you smoking?
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by SPAMBOX7: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
Lol. I've not heard the song and I won't even bother to hear it, but I still believe if Asa is suing Joe boy over copyright infringement, then she and her team know what they're doing.

Let's hope Joeboy will back his tough talk and prove to us he didn't infringe on Asa' right over the song. We wait
Mumu talk. Sounds like joeboy hater. We dey wait
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by ShaqFu: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Mumu talk. Sounds like joeboy hater. We dey wait
may God punish you.
Re: "Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
onilanre:

What are you smoking?
I'm sober bro. What did I say wrong, enlighten me please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBnaija: Bambam - 'Rest' (Audio) / Download Latest Nigerian Gospel Songs Free - Xclusivegospel / Teenage Wizkid Freestyling On Jimmy Jump Off (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.