|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,104,468 members, 7,660,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 November 2023 at 02:10 PM
|Urgent Vacancy by XNripincle(m): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2022|
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Mainland, Lagos.
A Christian Organization is looking for a Project Coordinator to be responsible for planning and overseeing projects within the organization, from the initial ideation through to completion.
In this role, you will coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget, and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
1. Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
2. Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
3. Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver projects on budget.
4. Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
5. Managing the delivery of the project according to this plan.
6. Act as a point of liaison between the project team and senior management.
7. Tracking projects and providing regular reports on project status to the project team and key stakeholders.
8. Managing and adjusting for project scope, schedule, and/or budget changes.
9. Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
10. Managing the relationship and effective communication across the board to ensure projects are delivered to satisfaction.
1. Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management.
2. Proven experience as a construction Project Coordinator, Project Manager, or a similar role.
3. Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
4. Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
5. Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
6. Experience overseeing a construction project.
7. Budget management experience.
8. Excellent Leadership and time management skills.
9. Exceptional communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
10. A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
11. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the email.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20