Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Share Your POE ( Point Of Entry ) Experience Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your POE ( Point Of Entry ) Experience Here (880 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your POE ( Point Of Entry ) Experience Here by Osense10: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hi all! I would beg that we share our Point of Entry experience here,UK ...Just share them here to help others...I will be traveling soon too to the UK so I wouldn't like to mess up. Hoping this thread will be helpful to others...but if it wouldn't, then there is no need to leave it open, I'll simply close it. But i think it will��traveling as a dependent
Re: Share Your POE ( Point Of Entry ) Experience Here by ITSAZA: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Osense10:
Hi all! I would beg that we share our Point of Entry experience here,UK ...Just share them here to help others...I will be traveling soon too to the UK so I wouldn't like to mess up. Hoping this thread will be helpful to others...but if it wouldn't, then there is no need to leave it open, I'll simply close it. But i think it will��traveling as a dependent

Patiently waiting to hear POE stories...
Re: Share Your POE ( Point Of Entry ) Experience Here by krissconnect(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Following. Hopefully I get to share mine soon
Re: Share Your POE ( Point Of Entry ) Experience Here by Sugher(f): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Osense10:

Hello, have you travelled yet? If yes, we we’re waiting to hear your POE experience
Re: Share Your POE ( Point Of Entry ) Experience Here by Osense10: 4:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Sugher:

Hello, have you travelled yet? If yes, we we’re waiting to hear your POE experience
yes I have
Re: Share Your POE ( Point Of Entry ) Experience Here by Osense10: 4:48am On Jan 19, 2023
ITSAZA:

Patiently waiting to hear POE stories...
if you are coming to the Uk. immigration on Manchester are very friendly they only ask me my birthday date and what I came for , I actually told them I come to see my wife that’s all nothing again

1 Like

Re: Share Your POE ( Point Of Entry ) Experience Here by Osense10: 4:50am On Jan 19, 2023
Osense10:
yes I have
thou I entered through Manchester they only ask me when is my date of birth of which I told them nothing else

1 Like

Re: Share Your POE ( Point Of Entry ) Experience Here by DesireFarms(m): 5:08am On Jan 19, 2023
UK POE
He only asked for the name of the university and the course of study. And again he asked if we know where to pick up our brp while trying to show us from the brp letter. He was friendly and so smooth

(1) (Reply)

UK Care Giver OR Study Visa? / Pictures Of 25 Pieces For $80.99 Agbalumo That I Ordered In USA / My B1/B2 Visa Was Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.