Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Do You Need A Creative Architect? Contact Me (pictures Included) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need A Creative Architect? Contact Me (pictures Included) (750 Views)

Get All Your Kitchen Utensils @ Whole Sales Price! (pix Included) / Do You Need An Architect 2design For You Without So Much Cost? Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Creative Architect? Contact Me (pictures Included) by prettyboi1(m): 1:05am On Aug 16, 2011
Are you in need of an architect to help you bring those creative fantasies of your building structures to reality? I'm an architect that specializes in designing. I'm not really into site-work so I have chosen to express my creativity in "designing" particularly & that's what I like,this has really paid of for me. Below are a few pictures of some of my works,if you like what you see & wish to reach out to me,feel free to send me an e-mail at :
malcolmadoks@yahoo.com, once I see your mail,I'd get back to you & we can talk more.

Re: Do You Need A Creative Architect? Contact Me (pictures Included) by prettyboi1(m): 1:08am On Aug 16, 2011
I DESIGNED THESE STRUCTURES MYSELF USING MY SYSTEM & I RENDER THEM TO MAKE THEM LOOK VERY REAL SO THAT YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT ONCE YOU CONTRACT THE EXECUTION OF THE BUILDINGS I REAL LIFE. EVERYONE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.
Re: Do You Need A Creative Architect? Contact Me (pictures Included) by prettyboi1(m): 1:11am On Aug 16, 2011
BECAUSE THE PICTURES ARE QUITE LARGE(LARGER THAN THE SIZE NAIRALAND PERMITS TO BE UPLOADED),I CAN'T UPLOAD ALL THE RENDERED PICS I HAVE & I ALSO HAVE TO POST THE PICS ONE AT A TIME TOO. HERE'S ANOTHER ONE:

Re: Do You Need A Creative Architect? Contact Me (pictures Included) by prettyboi1(m): 1:13am On Aug 16, 2011
another one:

Re: Do You Need A Creative Architect? Contact Me (pictures Included) by prettyboi1(m): 1:16am On Aug 16, 2011
ANOTHER ONE:

Re: Do You Need A Creative Architect? Contact Me (pictures Included) by prettyboi1(m): 1:17am On Aug 16, 2011
ANOTHER:

Re: Do You Need A Creative Architect? Contact Me (pictures Included) by prettyboi1(m): 1:18am On Aug 16, 2011
ANOTHER:
Re: Do You Need A Creative Architect? Contact Me (pictures Included) by prettyboi1(m): 1:19am On Aug 16, 2011
ANOTHER:

Re: Do You Need A Creative Architect? Contact Me (pictures Included) by prettyboi1(m): 1:21am On Aug 16, 2011
ANOTHER:

Re: Do You Need A Creative Architect? Contact Me (pictures Included) by prettyboi1(m): 1:22am On Aug 16, 2011
and finally,

(1) (Reply)

A Lead Ore Contract To Execute / For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov's Consent. / Shengsheng textile (ankara). Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.