Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why Are People Not Aware Of The Difference Between Garden, Orchard And Farm? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Are People Not Aware Of The Difference Between Garden, Orchard And Farm? (363 Views)

Best And Affordable Poultry And Farm Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Not Aware Of The Difference Between Garden, Orchard And Farm? by Davidf555: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Saw on a Facebook group " south west Nigerian gardening" and " Ghana gardening"
Thinking they meant real garden, i checked out what they were up to
Planting yam, vegetable, tomatoes, pawpaw or whatever isn't gardening!
Didn't people go to school?
There's no such thing as a vegetable garden
If I'm to ask an average Nigerian what's an orchard they wouldn't know
Why're some people so dumb?
Re: Why Are People Not Aware Of The Difference Between Garden, Orchard And Farm? by Authority717(m): 5:49am On Oct 05, 2022
I was expecting to see a clear definition of those terms after all. But unfortunately, you also proved to be dumb.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are People Not Aware Of The Difference Between Garden, Orchard And Farm? by Itooweak4una: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2022
Iwo logbo ju.

Sometimes do little research before displaying illiteracy. Look at the examples given in the definition below.

God bless you

Re: Why Are People Not Aware Of The Difference Between Garden, Orchard And Farm? by Lista14(f): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Davidf555:
Saw on a Facebook group " south west Nigerian gardening" and " Ghana gardening"
Thinking they meant real garden, i checked out what they were up to
Planting yam, vegetable, tomatoes, pawpaw or whatever isn't gardening!
Didn't people go to school?
There's no such thing as a vegetable garden
If I'm to ask an average Nigerian what's an orchard they wouldn't know
Why're some people so dumb?

Cos they went to school. This is what they meant.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Not Aware Of The Difference Between Garden, Orchard And Farm? by Lista14(f): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
This is what they meant.

(1) (Reply)

Feed Pellet Machine For Sale / Pls Where Can I Get This Osu Fruits Buy / Soy Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.