Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) (52594 Views)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Excited Lady Proudly Shows Off Her 'chest' After A Successful Boobs Surgery / Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by Ugmama(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Drunkard1:
Abeg who get infinix charger. My infinix phone dey show 4days charging and i don change charging port 5times. The last engineer even get mind sell my speaker na Bluetooth i dey use..

Lol grin
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by Capitalismisasc: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
YEYE 9JAGIRL TUE! *SPITS*
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by Capitalismisasc: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Zee0007:
You can take a runs girl out of the street and make her join the church choir but you can never take the olosho attitude from her. grin
cheesy E BE LYK SAY CHURCH DON CAST

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by fascowilly(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Two fornicators who are not yet married entered church and a lady feel excited, and it's news now.

Davido were don finger Chioma finish for house and he still get mind used that oily greasy hand come enter church.
All your posts on this platform doesn't make any sense at all, nairaland this day! irrelevant post like this everywhere.
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by nedekid: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
dyera:
And the pastor will not see any need to talk sense into the head of the irresponsible young man who has impregnated three women and refused to marry any of them. What will matter to the pastor the most is the fat offering Davido will drop after coming to his church. Like no need to embarrass the young man by telling him the truth. SMH
Oga, they came to church to worship, they are possibly not full members of the church. I understand they even took a back seat. Why then will the pastor pick on them to start preaching morals?
Even if davido visits redeemed, GO will welcome him, so will even oyedepo and the rest, how much offering does he want to give them? Even if they wish to counsel him, it will be in private and respectfully.
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by clothingonline(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
That's why top people like attending churches and hotel in vi and ikoyi nobody send you in this location
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jestin:
Most women don’t know how to control their emotions when they see celebrities. Even when some are with their boyfriend
seriously it amazes me sometimes when people behave as if they have seen God.
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Control your selves ladies when you come in contact with celebrities stop being carried away as if you have seen Almighty God
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nice
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by AngelaInteriorz: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Myself2:

So if you are a pastor, the moment you see a sinner or any one you perceive to be a sinner, you begin to tackle them over their "sins " right ? What is the relationship between Davido and the Pastor ?
Well that's why you are not a Pastor.
The church is not a place for judgement and condemnation.
No true Pastor will confront a person , especially one who is not yet born again, who is not a worker in the church, one who arguably is not even a regular worshipper in that church, no pastor will confront them over their perceived sins, such acts of spiritual accountability is reserved for core members/workers even ministers of the church as to whom much is given, much is desired. For the likes of Davido, the approach should be to keep encouraging them to keep attending church services, as time goes on, encourage them to attend Bible study, prayer meeting etc, while all the time the Pastor should be interceding for them for God to touch their hearts.......

Don't mind the Satanic loafer. Everything is Pastor in their small brains.
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by Hushbingo: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hmm

Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lol

Is she lost or something
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by Epher: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yeah?

That's the salvation message? That's the approach Jesus gave to the prostitute.

You'll just open mouth wa, like kanji dam.

dyera:
And the pastor will not see any need to talk sense into the head of the irresponsible young man who has impregnated three women and refused to marry any of them. What will matter to the pastor the most is the fat offering Davido will drop after coming to his church. Like no need to embarrass the young man by telling him the truth. SMH
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by OnlineInLaw(m): 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
dyera:
My broda, sometimes minding your business goes a long way, imagine a celebrity wey never reach church 4 almost 3 years now, con finally attend your church for one day, and you been the most righteous kukuma pick topic wey dey focused on the sins of the celebrity rather than the message of the Kingdom, if na u, u go gree come back da church and now imagine if davido come pay tithe join, u know how much help it will be 4 d church??, Already d name of the church don blow even if 4 a day, judge not that ye not be judged, I come and go in peace
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by Panda7(m): 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
how christians survive without christians communiqué still surprises me
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
THANK GOD SEY SHE NO REMOVE HER KUKUNASE

Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Mumu girl, this is how you will anything just to be a baby mama.....

I have met so many of this celebrities in hotels and so on, but I don't run to them or start shouting I have seen my Saviour....

You too can be a celebrity......just up your game....
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by Fabdaniel(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2022
The 001 is in the church the offering go hill up for sure that day �
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by Newfoundlove: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2022
ufotunang:
... touching his dick in church ?

See it nah
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by Emanodimo(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2022
dyera:

If you have been to that church before, you will understand that Davido isn't the best you can see there. that church has several influential people that share sociopolitical and economic powers in this country.
Re: Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) by ufotunang: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Newfoundlove:

See it nah
.. nawaoooo... konji has hold the girl even in church

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan / Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Girl For The First Time Since Giving Birth / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.