Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Governor Babajide Sanwo- Olu Increase The State Workers Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Babajide Sanwo- Olu Increase The State Workers Salary (293 Views)

We Are Paying State Workers ₦70,000 Minimum Wage - Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) / Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Babajide Sanwo- Olu Increase The State Workers Salary by adefitim(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Earlier today, I announced a pay rise across all levels for workers in the state’s public service

We took this decision to cushion the effects of inflation, high prices of commodities and the rising cost of living being experienced across the globe on our workforce.

With this increase, not only will we expect more from our workers, our citizens must also see the benefits of this decision in the delivery of services.

I have directed all the necessary agencies to work out the modalities for upward review and statutory approvals.

Eko For show
She leads others far behind
Eko o ni baje

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo- Olu Increase The State Workers Salary by Princessogaraya(f): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Because of election ok ooo

It is good sha
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo- Olu Increase The State Workers Salary by Allua: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
GOV. SANWO-OLU AT PRESIDENT BUHARI'S ADDRESS AT THE 77TH SESSION OF UNITED NATIONS GENERAL ASSEMBLY IN NEW YORK. R-L: President Muhammudu Buhari; State Governors, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Lagos); Bello Matawalle (Zamfara); Prof.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo- Olu Increase The State Workers Salary by kingscare1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
To buy their mind. Obidients workers are Obidient workers, no amount can change that.

Do they think winning presidency is only Lagos state? They bribed and forced market women for rally, now they want to bribe and persuade the civil servants for votes with their unexpected salary increase.

What is sanwo olu celebrating? that made him to do such, your guess is as good as mine. grin
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo- Olu Increase The State Workers Salary by adefitim(m): 4:39am On Oct 06, 2022
kingscare1:
To buy their mind. Obidients workers are Obidient workers, no amount can change that.

Do they think winning presidency is only Lagos state? They bribed and forced market women for rally, now they want to bribe and persuade the civil servants for votes with their unexpected salary increase.

What is sanwo olu celebrating? that made him to do such, your guess is as good as mine. grin

Election strategy or not, Tell your own state Governor to do the same if it is easy
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo- Olu Increase The State Workers Salary by ol0d0od0: 5:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Good movee
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo- Olu Increase The State Workers Salary by tunwumi: 5:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

How Obidient Is Your State? / Gen. Buhari & Family: People Without Conscience? / Anambra Boat Mishap: Traders Forced Me To Ferry Them — Sailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.