Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

For 4 Years I Have Not Bought Any Over-the-counter Drug - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / For 4 Years I Have Not Bought Any Over-the-counter Drug (663 Views)

So Hilda Baci Did Not Change Her Panties For 4 Days!!! / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For 4 Years I Have Not Bought Any Over-the-counter Drug by Kaaghoney(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
For 4 years I have not bought any over-the-counter drug

Ask me how

For the past 4 years I have not bought any OTC drug

Unimaginable you will say!

Permit me to lead you through my routine

I am a bee farmer with strong interest in anything organic; I abhor chemical; herb is natural from God

Whenever I discover symptom of malaria fever I boil neem leaf and lemon grass and drink half cup 3 times daily x 3 days and the fever will disappear.

Whenever I have headache I use fresh scent leaf to rub my fore head and headache will go.

If I feel like drinking soda or juice, I resort to honey mead or I blend carrot, water melon, cucumber, apple and ripe orange juice and drink, this is multivitamin ,minerals and amino acid.

Even in my room I put one Christmas Melon or tagiri to prevent viral disease.

If I want to treat any kind of infection I get garlic, ginger, cloves and tumeric add water and ferment for 3 days and enmesh in original honey; it is very effective.

For pregnant women under hard labour wash jute leaf(ewedu) and mix with small honey drink half cup within 2 minute she will deliver.

I rarely use maggi to cook; I use locust beans and cray fish

For women that want to boost their ovulation, cut fresh okro and soak for 3 days- drink morning and night

Whenever I have cough I chew bitter kola and drink honey and the cough will stop.

Instead of sugar I use dates or honey.

For typhoid fever I boil neem leaf, mango bark, unripe pawpaw and drink half cup 3 times daily x 3 days.

If am going to bed at night I take 2 spoons of honey & viola I sleep like a baby.

All the aforementioned are also good for birds and animals, village chicken hardly fall sick because they spend all their life eating organic.

Let us stop eating chemicals, start eating organic meat, organic fish, organic vegetables and fruits you will not spend any money to see doctor.

Stay healthy in 2022/2023

3 Likes

Re: For 4 Years I Have Not Bought Any Over-the-counter Drug by Kaaghoney(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Honey

Re: For 4 Years I Have Not Bought Any Over-the-counter Drug by Kaaghoney(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Be healthy

Re: For 4 Years I Have Not Bought Any Over-the-counter Drug by kinah(f): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Your location please
Re: For 4 Years I Have Not Bought Any Over-the-counter Drug by SURElee(f): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
What is your location? WHATSAPP number
Re: For 4 Years I Have Not Bought Any Over-the-counter Drug by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kaaghoney what's the meaning of viola ?
Re: For 4 Years I Have Not Bought Any Over-the-counter Drug by Kaaghoney(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
[

Voila, ciao, bingo, & ta-da are informal ways to convey a message in a single word. Voila means "here it is
quote author=leody post=117382479]Kaaghoney what's the meaning of viola ?[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard This Amazing New Club Called Smoke House Club / Any Drinking Bar & Lounge Picture? / Contacts Needed With A Mouth-watery Job Alonside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.